• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon adventure: a new story

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
The open discuss occ for this rp anyone in this rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss you sorry @Kyzaba . Any way I get a cs template soon. If anyone has ideas for rules and the template speak open for suggestions

Appearance:

Name:

Sexuality:

Starting Pokemon:

Relatives:

Dislikes:

Interests:

Personality:

Background/History/Bio:

Others:

Kyzaba said:
Appearance:
Name:

Sexuality:

Starting Pokemon:

Relatives:

Dislikes:

Interests:

Personality:

Background/History/Bio:

Others:
Hmm I like this template

oooo i'm interested :D

something like this is better than some other pokemon rps i've done, gives it a lot more of a level playing field.

How free are we with usable moves? anime style and can literally use any move they've learned or what? i realize that won't be an issue right away but important for later

I dont wanna see like squirtle with flamethrower. I also like it to have training like so and so spends days training charmander to learn thunderfang and like example the method. All begining pokemon have one move

It ok. Probably do first comment around 330pm my time which is 4hrs and my lunch

I think it was in the interest check, i know she said it could be any starter but i don't know if she'll require a traditional starter

I sticking to the starters from gen 1 through 6. You can catch the others through wild though

I was thinking of closing character sign up for now

Indeed, perhaps you should start the thread now if you want to start it today. I shall be quite busy for the rest of my day with my homework.

shippo i think pokemon start with 2 moves but only one is a physical or special. then there's egg moves but for the sake of complexity i wont go into detail there

also i guess i'll start us off then?

yeah, they usually start with one weak move like scratch or tackle and one stat move like growl or tail whip, until gen 6 when they now start with a type move like ember

But early on they learn new moves relatively quick so it's not really a big deal imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back