POKEMANS GO SOON TO BE HERE!

Demonhunter said:
my servers have been down all day...
Mine drops in and out. But when it works i have a 40 minute train ride where I just raking in the pokemon. I had an Abra run away im so sad.

SunshineZombies7 said:
Mine drops in and out. But when it works i have a 40 minute train ride where I just raking in the pokemon. I had an Abra run away im so sad.
I feel ya, bro. I lost an Abra too

Well yeah I got that part done. But now I'm at a stand still I'm a trainer on a map with no Pokemon. Also if this game needs constant wi Fi I will be mad.

Baku said:
Well yeah I got that part done. But now I'm at a stand still I'm a trainer on a map with no Pokemon. Also if this game needs constant wi Fi I will be mad.
You need wifi ; ;

Baku said:
Yeah, you need wi-fi or to go off data because it's based on GPS. The whole thing of it is for you to get around and go places. I've had the most luck in parks and, strangely enough, a fast food chain. If there's a gray pokeball spinning in the corner, I believe that's server issues.

Well at least I know five locations. The area around my house. My friends house. and a few other places. Here's to hoping trading will be a thing.

SachiGrl said:
CP 200 isn't enough Dx
Really? But I was so proud of my CP 235 Pinsir... Oh well. What's the max CP, anyways?

Last edited by a moderator:
I walked around my block, seeing that there were some Pokemon near me. I made it the majority of the way without any sightings, but then I saw one in someone's house. When I clicked on it the game crashed :( When I logged back on it was gone.

verifiedkat said:
I walked around my block, seeing that there were some Pokemon near me. I made it the majority of the way without any sightings, but then I saw one in someone's house. When I clicked on it the game crashed :( When I logged back on it was gone.
That stinks. Surprisingly, the game hasn't displayed any issues for me yet. I hope it stays that way, but, knowing my luck, it won't.

I found a gym with a ~585CP Snorlax. I honestly hope there's a cap on CP because otherwise it's going to be impossible for new people to jump in like... two days from now.

I'm really annoyed bc I picked blue team after much deliberation... if only to find that blue has completely monopolized my town and I'm not in on the gig. I want to switch teams so bad bc I hate being on the winning side of things but there isn't a way to do that without starting over and ughhhhhh. Also gym battles are buggy as hell imo.

Other than my frustrations it's been fun. ;A;

Even though my gps struggles sometimes and I am always suffering with server issues im loving this game so much.

Wait wait wait. I haven't been really able to play all day, but I read that you have to PAY to upgrade your pokemon?? Is that true?

whitefoxkiller said:
Wait wait wait. I haven't been really able to play all day, but I read that you have to PAY to upgrade your pokemon?? Is that true?
Not actual currency. You can upgrade your Pokemon by things you collect each time you catch a Pokemon [of the same species].

Pine said:
Not actual currency. You can upgrade your Pokemon by things you collect each time you catch a Pokemon [of the same species].
Oh! Okay sweet! For a second it seemed like a lame cash-grab

whitefoxkiller said:
Oh! Okay sweet! For a second it seemed like a lame cash-grab
LOL nah. So far it seems like all the in-game purchases are very, very optional, just as long as you have places you can go to find shit.

i got pokemon go yesterday and i thought catching a pidgeot was cool until i realized that it pales in comparison to what everyone else's been doing

my friends had it since it came out and he's been trying to catch pokemon like nonstop and he's only caught 5 lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back