POKEMANS GO SOON TO BE HERE!

Demonhunter

Three Thousand Club
Holy crap it here, its really here! for the Austrailia anyway. Really game freak? You give it to the astrailians first? uuuuuuhhhg, the wait is killing me man! Any aussie people who have been playing, is it worth the wait?

Last edited by a moderator:
I played Pokemon Go too. It shut down because of Server issues. I caught an evee and a poliwag

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shadow Alpha]I was excited before the server issue, was in the middle of making my trainer. Such crushing defeat was felt

[/QUOTE]
Man that sucks. I expect it'll be up by tomorrow. Screw going to the gym, I'm running around my neighborhood (OUO)

lol ive been walking around my sheep pasture. I've caught an eevee, a squirtle, a pidgey (now a pidgeotto), a venat and a weedle! I cant wait to see what spawns on my college campus tomarrow morning!

Yooooo there was a Tangela nearby and I want it so bad, but alas LMAO. I'm so excited for this game my dudes. I went on a walk through a local nature trail and got a sizable number of Pokes, even without using the incense (which I totally forgot about haha). But like idk about you guys but I was expecting Pokestops to be places like gas stations but... that hasn't been the case for me? Just churches and specially marked trees lmao.

What team did you guys pick? I'm stuck between blue and yellow. I was originally going to go with blue but I feel like that's going to be the most popular color and the hipster in me can't allow that and also I found a gym claimed by someone on blue with a venonat and I want to BEAT ITS ASS with my pidgeotto lmaoo.

SunshineZombies7 said:
Me too :D I havent done any gym stuff yet because Im too busy getting my pokemon leveled up.
That's a smart idea. I had four gyms yesterday and two of them were taken from me >.>

*squints and sweats* Maybe yellow is more popular than I thought LOL. But okay okay so when you defeat a gym, I know that you catch that person's pokemon, does that mean the person who lost loses their pokemon too? Because that would be so dick lmfao.

Pine said:
*squints and sweats* Maybe yellow is more popular than I thought LOL. But okay okay so when you defeat a gym, I know that you catch that person's pokemon, does that mean the person who lost loses their pokemon too? Because that would be so dick lmfao.
Nah, they come right back to me

OH okay good good. But damn, I was feeling p invincible with my 120+CP pidgeotto but LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back