Pokehumans (reboot)

Blossom just looked at him as she smiled" you think i look cute today thank you kasai" she say blushing as she looked at him hugging her" the baby is okday" she say as she smiled" do ya wanna go out i'm tired of being stuck in the house" she say as she looked at him while holding his hand she looked like she was ready for a date or something she just wanted to go out she was wearing the scarf that her daddy gave to her before he left she missed her big sister she wanted to see her but she knew she was too young to go to the mainland on her own her aunt tells her she was too young

lP7RyHfx2ogGyckBVRCCXxJghR74oBKwg7QPFajOFwQj0ODG7xMvunc7e9E7VAuurnVLSV0=w600-h846-no
@Tsutarji

(sorry for being late)

Kasai blushed then he got up "sure blossom ..man you look really cute today " he held her hand "so hows our little child coming..." he asked her with a smile then he kissed her lips "um lets go outside then take a walk into town "he smiled "maybe we could go on a date if you want"

(wow Blossom is really cute now)

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just smiled as she hold onto Kasai hand as she was smiling" okay lets go on a date" she say happily" the baby is okay i wonder what gender will the baby will be" she say as she looked at her boyfriend she loved the nature of being outside she felt at peace there she loves flowers she walked outside as she smiled as she saw her mom and aunt" going on a date mom auntie so see ya" she say as she was being careful with the baby" can we go for ice cream i'm craving ice cream" she whined to Kasai @Tsutarji

Blossom just looked at him" is there something wrong anything i can do" she say as she held her boyfriend as she let go as she flip her green hair as she smiled wearing her daddy's scarf" how are you are you hungry" she say she still cared for him she couldn't let him go" how was your date with my aunt" she asked as she smiled she forgave him he would be the dad she was happy @Astaroth Suzumiya* @Tsutarji

Last edited by a moderator:
"It was a nice date " he sais as he scratch the bavk of his hair "well we made a deal on tacking good care of her daughter to and for the hapinness of her future" he said as he pause and look at her "well... hows oir child and your boyfriend?" He said with bitter sadness in his face  in all honestly he dont want to let her he wanted her on his imortal life yet he coudnt she needs ro be free

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just was surprised what he said as she smiled" her????? so its a girl" she say as she touch her stomach" your still going to be the father of course i don't mind sorry for my reaction the other day i was just scared and all i'm sorry" she say as she just looked at him" why did your family trapped you in that realm it was scary from what i saw you seem to be a nice guy" she say as she held his hand to feel her baby kicking she just smiled at him she was nice to everyone" don't be sad i want you to be happy" she say to him @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Blossom just looked at him" ummmmm....." she say as she was scratching her head she was just looking around" um i'm not sure where to go can ya surprise me Kasai" she say as she smiled she was craving cake and ice cream she just was smiling" how about we go for ice cream Kasai" why don't we bring him along for the ice cream than we go to the movies i never been a movie before @Astaroth Suzumiya* @Tsutarji

i wish to take care of my daughter too and raise her up to were blood she belongs..." he said as he look at her then to the baby "yes its a girl... i was trap they through my own desire of tacking over the whole world and corruption all pokemons and humans into the thought of pain and despair tormented by my power. ive defeated my family and becouse they were helpless they instead lock me out on a world of darkness" he said with a sign "yet i have change when i meet you. yet my dark side always make it up for the win and its not that i wish to hurt you " he said as he put his head in her stomach

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just looked at him" what do you mean blood onyx i can feel she will be a bulbasuar like i was before i evolve" she say to him she put his hand on his head" what if i can change you i don't want you to go you have to take care of our daughter i'll protect our daughter i don't care what you did to me i forgive you my family forgives you now what do you say i can turn you into a good guy do you trust me" she say she saw the good in him she just smiled looking around as she felt her heart was going fast she had mix feelings between onyx and Kasai she didn't understand the feelings @Tsutarji @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Last edited by a moderator:
Onys look at her as he hold her stomach "she can have the half of us and turn something into a new and rare pokehuman" he said as he never get his hands out of her stomach. he then nodded to her respond "yes... you can teach me how to be kind and in return all the kindness i shall give to our daughter and all the benefisial she need and i shall provide all you need in money and needs nor food" he said as he look at her and his heart beath strongly. he then look away knowing she have someone else. he wont go back to the past he was then. he cant

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just looked at him as she giggled a bit" yay I get to teach you how to be kind" she say as she smiled looking around she felt the baby was kicking her she just sat down on a chair" ow" she say she just was looking at her boyfriend and onyx" I'm okay it's just a kick" she say @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Onyx walk over to her when she fell down the chair but nodded in understanding when he said that the baby kick "alright... and when will you teach me?" He ask her as he look at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back