• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans character

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
Trainer sheet

Name:

Nickname:

Appearence(a pic will do)

Occupation(optional)

Pokemon(up to 2 to start)

Sexuality:

Bio(Optional))

Pokehuman sheet:

Name:

Nickname:

Moves:

Pokemon type:

Nature:

Appearence:

Sexuality:

Bio: (Optional))

Last edited:
Name: Katherine

Nickname: Kat "little fireball"

Moves: Amber, bite, quick attack, growl

Pokemon type: Charmander

Nature: kind, brave, sometimes scared

Appearence:
charmander_gijinka_by_requiescere-d7osskl.jpg

Sexuality: none

Bio: (Optional)) she was the daughter of Ambre but she died due to her father she lives with her guardian Sharon she dosen't know much about her real family she was scared of her real father but he died so her only family she has left is sharon and the others she is scared to use her powers she don't want to be like her father at all

Name: Sharon

Nickname: "Sherry"

Moves: Petal Dance, Razor Leaf, Venoshock, Protect, Tackle

Pokemon type: Venusaur (Grass/Poison)

Nature: Protective, Kind, Strong, Devoted Motherly

Appearence:
venusaur_gijinka_by_bombster-d34burt-1.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Bio: (Optional)) She is one of the strong PokeHuman that anyone know. She have a rough past as a kid, until she meet and befriend with other PokeHuman and Human. She married and have six kids. But now her husband passed away and her kids mysterious disappeared. But then she become a guardian to a young PokeHuman Charmander, Katherine, promised her best friend/sister Ambre to look after her before she died.

Name: McKenzie

Nickname: Kenzie

Moves: fire fangs, bite, quick attack, punishment

Pokemon type: houndoom

Nature: feisty, kind, mother, sometimes crazy

Appearance:
images

Sexuality: bi
Bio: (Optional)) she was the sister of dee she lost her brother cause of her she thinks he was protecting her daughter and her from team rocket her ex husband left her and her daughter for team rocket she is trying to be a good mother for daughter she works a lot at the Pokémon center like her brother did

Last edited:
Name:

Nickname:

Moves: Tackle, Bite, Sand Attack

Pokemon type: Yungoos (Normal)

Nature: Rude, ill-mannered, wild, and lonely

Appearence:
CxfCQLBUcAA5aSo 2.jpg

Sexuality: none

Bio: (Optional)): As a baby, he was abandon and have been living in the island by himself (expect some wild pokemon). He don't trust humans as he start pick a fight and scared any human who land on his island.

Texangamer Texangamer ( I know it's overkill... But it's to prove I care a lot about detail. I also plan on making a Pokehuman + a Trainer for the RP as well )

[class=Notes]
//So this is an older code that i tried to fix up to look nicer//

//Forward slashes are comments //
//and do no show up in the final design,//
//these are to help you find everything easily//
//and explain some code as well //
//These comments must be with in a class or script tags//
// in order to be hidden, from what I know. //

//Long URls are images//
//# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes//
//or color codes//
//the only color named by its name is White//

//DO NOT EDIT THE CODE IN RICH TEXT MODE//
//This causes the Accordion title's to be moved down and you will have to move them back up yourself//
[/class]

[class=notes]
//so above is the background image//
[/class]

[class=notes]
//above is the white transparent background the "0.8" controls the opacity//
[/class]

dad_071211_sue_storm_by_steevinlove-d411m99.jpg
[class=notes]
//The character image as well as the border for it//
[/class]

BEYOND OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT

[class=notes]
//The Name and the background for it//
[/class]

Name: Franklin Richards (Pre-Retcon; Genderbent Variation)

Nickname: Frankie

Species: Mutant

Occupation: Wanderer / Nurse-JoyAssistant-In Training ( Always carries a medical kit and has been used to being around Pokemon for quite a bit of time )

Pokemon ( Up to 2 ): She hasn't captured any pokemon.

Sexuality: Likely Pan-sexual

[class=notes]
//the transparent t box on the left and its border//
[/class]

Hair color: Blonde Hair

Eye color: Blue-Eyes

Height: 5 foot, 6 inches approximately.

Weight: Unknown.

[class=notes]
//the transparent box on the right and its border//
[/class]

Dislikes: Negativity .

Strengths: Nigh-Super Genius ( Was stated to be almost as smart as his father, who was stated to be the " Smartest Man in the World " , in a world filled with Super-Geniuses of many variety ) , Pure of Heart, Innocent ( to a degree ) , Open-Minded, Motherly , Extremely Polite .

Weaknesses: Lack of self-confidence, Low self-esteem , Shrinking Violet , Reserved, Quiet , Timid , Reclusive , Has hesitancy using her abilities , Has no experience on how to handle either regular Pokemon or Pokehumans.

[class=notes]
//the box around the accordions//
//and in the slide title's I put a div around them to add the purple background//
[/class]

Personality

Frankie is described as a gentle soul who accepts all into her arms. It is rare for her to be this way to people, since usually she doesn’t get a chance to do much with others. This is usually due to the fact that her father keeps her locked away for quite a bit of time. Due to this, her lack of confidence when it comes to her physical appearance, and overall everything remotely concerning herself is lacking significantly . She doesn't have much experience with other people, but she does her absolute best to be as good as she can to otehr people, albeit it may not be the most 'accurate' way, as she has no experience to draw upon when interacting with others.

Biography

The Child was born due to a power beyond his father's capabilities as a scientist, cosmic waves that entered his mother and forced his birth. The abilities she has prohibited her to be born the average way, as any attempts at such would likely result in the death of her mother. Her father worked day and night to heavily restrict the powers she displayed at birth, which allowed her to do anything she thought of accomplishing . However, no matter what methods he tried, it never seemed like they were 100% gone, and they were still ridiculously potent despite the amount of efffort he placed into sealing it. So regardless, the man decided to lock her in the Baxter Building, not being able to come out unless either they needed her extremely powerful abilities, orif she was really heavily guarded. She didn't want anyone to waste their time "protecting" her, so she usually didn't use the 2nd option, meaning she only went out once in a blue moon.

As she grew older, she started becoming more and more reclusive. Since she was home-schooled by her father, who was a Super-Genius in a class of his own, she learned quite a deal about what the world was like. And as a result, even if Reed Richards did decide to let her go out more often, the teen would blatantly refuse to leave. So, she spent a good deal of time watching cartoons and the like. She loved Pokemon especially, loving the designs of the characters and the species, as well as things of that nature. She wanted more than anything to be able to be in such a place a place for a long time... So.... It happened. Maybe not the Pokemon Anime, but she entered a alternate universe where Pokemon running around was the normal, so it was the next best thing.

After wandering around, she heard of the many tales from other people such as herself, that there were such things as "Pokehumans" . She never actually seen one before, but she at least wants to meet one especially. However, she heavily doubted she would personally get to meet one. Maybe she would meet one by chance, or perhaps maybe she has already meet one and wasn't entirely aware of it yet, as she has no idea what distinguishes a Pokehuman from a regular human yet. That is where the story begins.

code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Texangamer Texangamer ( Uhmm... Zelda-chan ? I'm willing to use another character like a regular trainer of a Pokehuman ... But I would like some opinions on this )

Pokehuman sheet:

Name: Alyssa Knight

Nickname: Alya

Moves: growl, protect, ember

Pokemon type: dark/fire

Nature: playful, moody, happy

Appearence:
__blue_exorcist_oc______yuko_baby___by_trafalgarmina_oc-d9han1q.jpg

Sexuality: N/A

Bio: (Optional))

I see.... How about just a regular human that will later work for Nurse Joy ? Will that suffice ?

I was going to edit the character I had above and mention the fact she was a nurse in training... But if you want me to make an entirely new character... That is fine.

Unless you want to rp with a kid and baby :P they with jessbeth character in a cave since they don’t have a place to stay at the moment

I can have my character adjust to nearly any scenario. A cave isn't a problem. It may take awhile to respond in the IC thread... But I will.

BTW, you may not remember me... But i was in another Pokehuman RP with you. I had a shuckle gijinka and Diancie. You rped as the exact same Venasaur character then.

I don’t have have sorry I don’t remember I fell bad just jump in if you like

Texangamer Texangamer Aww... Oh well. I will... As soon as I am able, which if everything is according to plan, it should be in a hour, if not before.

Man that a lot i can't even write like i mean i can but i choice not to wait is she near the cave my characters are in Andrita Andrita

Users who are viewing this thread

Back