• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nina jump out of the plane as she wonder whts going on as she saw Nikki. "You? What are you doing here?"

Cosmo is looking a the plants in h the basement.

@Zeldafangirl

Sharon look at Dreaden as he in a bad mood. Something pissed him off as she tell him later.

"And who are you?" said Randolf as he quickly dodge Dreaden Flamethower in a speed.

"He's my husband!" said Sharon.

"Husband? Him? You're kidding me....a fire type instand of grass type like myself?" said Randolf. "Hehe...If I beat him, sweetheart, will you dump him and marry me?" He used Quick Attack and give Sharon a kiss on the cheek.

"H-H-Hey!!!" Sharon suddenly got blushes.

@Dtlee31

Dresden gets enraged he lose control a little bit he use Quick attack as well and pins the guy into a wall and use hyperbeam right in his face

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki just looked down" i was only looking for my parents but they aren't here" she say as she sighed" besides your mom won't let me live on my own so i can't leave" she told her

Lilia went to the fight" i'll help daddy" she say @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

"Dresden! No!" Sharon try to stop him but she was too late as Dresden used HtperBeam on Randoff. But what Dresden didn't know that that Randoff used Double Team and he took a fake one.

The three Randolf grab Sharon and the real one in front of her. "You should know better that I want you...and I'm going to..." He used Attract on her. "Dresden...." Now she on under his spell.

@Dtlee31

Nina look at Nikki. 'Of course she is...you better listen to my Mom...." Nina said as she also stop Lillia. "Wait, Don't. Daddy is in really bad mood....don't interfere....." Nina said.

@Zeldafangirl

Dresden charges up Six Shadow ball shoot them at Randoff they look like they miss Dresden then use Puisnhment at full power on Randoff well he is try in that the Six Shadow ball comes out of where and hit him all in the chest Dresden starts roaring flames start surrounding him the more he roar's

@JessBeth

Lilia looked at her" he needs help i can't just watch" she say as she smiled

Nikki looked at her as she nodded" okay" she say

Dresden use punishment on Sharon to get so she cant move he use all his speed to tackling Randoff and him into a forest where it just him and Randoff he takes a bites Randoff and then use fire fang to make it burn him

@JessBeth

Sharon can't move as she is watch them helpless.

Randolf get a bite from Dresden and a Fire Fang. He got burn but he used Dazzling Gleam, one of a Fairy-Type move that its strong against dark pokemon like Dresden, and got himself free. 'Shame on you....put a move one that lovely lady...." He talk about Sharon.

@Dtlee31

Nina feel like her face blushes when she think about the kiss from Chad. She hoping no one see it.

@Zeldafangirl

Lilia just watch the fight as she got sharon out" nikki nina watch her" she say watching the fight in case her dad need help

Randolf didn't get affect on the poison she he a a grass and a poison type. " Nice try, man....but I have to go sadly....but I'll get you're lovely wife and make her mine one day we meet again......bye!!" Randolf used quick attack to get away.

Sharon struggling to move until the Attract spell wear off. "Ohhh..." She slowly on the ground.

@Dtlee31

Nina see something wrong with Sharon. "Mom, are you ok?"

@Zeldafangirl

Sharon is getting up and looked at Nina and Nikki. "Girls....what happen?" She then hear something destroying the tree. "Oh no..." She waste no time as she run to Dresden. "Dresden,it me! Stop it, please!!"

@Dtlee31

Lilia looked at the man who ran away as she saw her ex boyfriend as she look away bumping into the tree she can't see out of the scar eye she couldn't tell sharon yet

Lilia just rubbed her face" i'm fine nothing to worry about kiddo" she told her as she wanted to scream

Lilia looked at her" oh i told her about him cheating on me but i didn't tell her about my eye that i can't see out of it if she finds out she will kill him i just can't tell her" she say to her" keep your voice down or she come back" she say @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back