• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pokecolin Academy For The Gifted

Hexxy

The Kleptomanic
You will be in the Pokecolin Academy where you may. Hone your skills ,Date ,Shop and do what your hearts content Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Character Sheet

Name 

Species 

Dislikes

Dorm mate (If you have one and both people have to agree)

Appearance (Photo if you can) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Name Sal Snidel

Gender Female

Species Salazzle

Likes Smol pokemon ,Flirting 

Dislikes Bullys Pokemon Bigger than her

Dorm mate  None so far

Appearance 
hula_salazzle_by_salazzle118-dapa43m.png

[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)]Name:[/COLOR] Sans (thats what i named him in my game)

Species:Deducieye

Dislikes: loud noises, bullies, bright lights

Dorm mate : none yet

Appearance:

def.jpg

(ok) looking at the entrace smiling "where is everyone?" Sal says confused plops on a bench waiting for someone to come. Thinking Who will my dorm mate be? @BeebeTheWarrior

sans approached the entrance his hood over his head and he walked through the door. he pulled out a letter which he had gotten inviting him to this school and looking over it he spotted the words dorm mate and read the words beside it which said "dorm mates will be paired at school" he folded it back up and sat on a bench next to another pokemon 

Sans looked over at the other pokemon who called themselves sal and still covering his face with his hood he took their hand with his wing and said "I'm sans" before pulling back his wing @Sinolasa

(sure) he sighed pulling the hood back just so you could see his face but not taking it off "oh well i just like wearing my hood" @Sinolasa

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh ok sans" sal says smiling  "well I will be at the dorm if you need me" sal says  walking to the dorm. @BeebeTheWarrior

Name: Ari

Species: Trumbeak

Dislikes: no flight zones, night, rocks

Appearance: trumbeak_by_awokenarts-datbbn1.png

sans nodded looking up at a giant screen which showed everyone what their dorms were and finding his name and walked off.

@Sinolasa

sans pulled off his hood still completely oblivious of sal until he suddenly heard her laugh and whirlling around saw her and pulled his hood back on @Sinolasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back