• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"But overall, she's a really nice person. If it weren't for her, I don't think I would be here right now." Lotus frowned as she remembered just how much the Ninetales that was her mother had helped her when it pertained her past.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"alright then what would you like then Lavi?" Serenity focused in abit more on what was being said rather than comfort and Smiled lightly as if trying not to tilt her head to much from her bad habits. @VolcanicMagma (sry no notifications)

"Hmph, yeah." Lotus smiled. "So Cherry, I wanna know about you, since you know Graceon, and he apparently told you a bit about me." She added in a friendly manner.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lavi shrugged as he stopped tilting his head, which was causing his red headgear to slightly tilt to the side as well.

"I..i'm not sure. If you want, I can give you a demonstration on my skills. But it has to be outside." He suggested as he fixed his headgear on his ginger head

@Spirits N Souls. (It happens, thats fine.)

(ty) @VolcanicMagma

Serenity nodded and pointed to the door. "Shall we?" she smiled after tilting her head slightly watching him fix his gear

Lavi complied and walked to the door. As he opened it, a rush of fresh air hit his face and slightly ruffled his hair from under his gear. He instinctively sniffed the air and let out a satisfied sigh. He stepped into the outside and felt much better.

Glancing back inside, he jerked his head to the side.

@Spirits N Souls

Serenity slowly followed as she came outside she looked around and listened closely being amused by the wonderful smell of the outdoors and garden. "Don't do too much." @VolcanicMagma

Lavi nodded. He didn't want to destroy the school nor this beautiful garden. He pondered on what move to use, since most of his were destructive or constructive. He frowned.

It wouldn't hurt to have a little fire here, would it?

Lavi readied his stance and shook. His emerald eyes turned a golden yellow before releasing volcanic bombs into the air. Before they hit the ground, he used Dragon Tail to deflect Lava Plume. The back of his clothing shone a brilliant blue before slamming against the flaming rocks. He sent the flaming volcanic bombs somewhere else, and he hoped that he doused the flames with his Dragon Tail.

He calmed down and looked sheepishly at Serenity.

"I...uh. Thats all I can do for now, since I can't a create volcano around here..so.." Lavi stammered as he stubbed his toe at the dirt. He really was boring.

@Spirits N Souls

"I think it is really cool.. I like it." Serenity smiled and spun around using simple shadow balls like juggling and mist to shroud this into mystery. "I would love to be able to do these things. "

Lavi watched in interest as she performed her trick.

"I would love to do what you do. I'm just a Continent Gijinka, which I just make...uh...land and other things." He replied, eyes still focused on her juggling.

"Mine power is just useless i never really had to use them." Serenity let the shadow balls hit the ground around her as the mist cleared she had sunk down to her knees looking up hopelessly.

realizing that he was watching she smiled abit and stood "my apologies seems the show has ended."

Lavi smiled a bit and clapped.

"That was nice. I don't think your ability is useless at all. It may not be as offensive but it could really trick enemies and cause their own damage to themselves." Lavi said and suddenly yawned.

"think so?" Serenity noticed lavi yawned and felt she bored him so she waited for him to say things and she would go to keep him company. "anywhere you wanna go?"

He stretched and yawned again, quickly glancing at Serenity as the female Zorua asked him question.

"Um. I don't know this time, I'm getting kinda tired, I should really sleep soon. But I don't want to leave your company..." Lavi said, shaking his head from side to side to keep himself awake.

Being a Groudon, he usually slumbers for about a month or two, or even maybe a year. But since he joined this school, he's been only sleeping like a regular Gijinka, only for a few hours.

"Can we go outside the school and explore there?" Lavi said, his voice slurring slightly.

"hm.. sure, as long as we are back before curfew i guess." Serenity smiled at the groudon and moved her head lightly making her neck crack abit and spinning around,

Michael grabbed their stuff and pulled it into the room. "So how do you wanna set it up this time?"

Lorelei took the book back. "Thanks. So whats your name? Mine is Lorelei." She started walking and hoped the girl would follow her. She stepped outside of the school on the opposite side from the basketball court. She saw something coming towards her, Flaming, and used surf quickly to stop the fire. When it fell at her feet, her eyes narrowed focused on the now dull magma balls.

Lotus smiled, looking at Cherry. "Dear, I know that. I meant, what are stuff you like to do?" She asked, holding Graceon's hand. "Oh, let's go to my room, shall we? I think it would be better rather than standing in the hall."

Graceon looked at Lotus and smiled, then looked at Cherry. The Espeon looked betwen the two, then seemed to force a smile, and started bouncing up and down in her usual manner. "Okaaaay!! Sounds fun!" She exclaimed, excited.

Serenity looked around and shook her head before yawning. "Do you need help finding your dorm ?" she asked the Groudon curiously. " I don't mind helping you.." she offered, with a slight smile.

@VolcanicMagma

Lavi shook his head.

"I'm fine. I think I can find it myself. But you can come with." The Groudon offered as he turned around to go back into the school. The smell of the ocean was barely in the air anymore, and it made him feel at ease.

He really thought that a Kyogre Gijinka would be around here.

@Spirits N Souls

"Alright sure. maybe for a few minutes or so." Serenity could smell the fading scent of the sea and looked at Lavi calming down abit more, and trailed after him letting a smile remain on her face as she followed him. she hadn't known what to say and didn't know who they would run into. (Let it stay un-replied.. until others continue or what?)

The time was going slow for Delphine. She was reading a book in her room, not having a care in the world. She was also humming the song she was listenning to.

Joshua was playing some guitar in his room, thinking about something.

Axel was sleeping in his room, not caring about anything right now.

Ray was sleeping in the infirmary

Madeline was of course trying to find a fabulous outfit in her closet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back