• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: My Feet Hurt

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
c275c0c0733302fd501a245fcc0f6103b53ea955_hq.jpg

Jubilife City is one of the largest, if not the largest, cities in the Sinnoh region. Filled with many modern businesses and the like, it's comparable to Unova's Castelia City. It's here that the adventure of a rag tag group of friends begins, and with the most unusual type of leader among them.
Harvey Irons strolled down one of the many streets of Jubilife. Dusk was just settling in, and the lights of the city began to flick on one by one. He and most of his chums in the group that followed behind him had just been flown into Jubilife nearly an hour ago. Harvey had already reserved rooms at an expensive hotel in the city, but for the good part of an hour, they had been wandering the city lost. Harvey let out a long, tired sigh and sat down on one of the many sidewalk benches. He put the map he was using of Jubilife next to him and slipped his sneakers off, massaging the bottoms of his feet.
"Oh, my poor, aching feet....can someone PLEASE tell me we're close?"
He called out the group behind him, his Servine jumping up onto the bench next to him and rubbing it's feet as well, obviously tired of walking.​

The cool night breeze. In her own opinion, nighttime was the best time of the day. If you were in the right place, you could see the many stars in the skies. The lights of a massive city were equally as amazing as the stars and Lisadoa had the pleasure of being in Jubilife City. Everyone told her this was the largest city in Sinnoh.

Lizadoa had her hair back in a pony tail with her hat clipped to her side along with her 6 pokemon, all snuggled up in their pokeballs. She smiled, taking glances at all the members of the group she migrated into. Out of everyone around the city, they seemed the friendliest and most accepting. Plus, they werent dull. With everyone having a personality of their own, there was always some excitement happening.

Her thought train was derailed as she heard Harvey, looking over at his direction in time to see him remove his shoes to rub his feet. She couldnt help but laught a bit, coming up to the boy

Come on man. We cant be THAT far off. Here, let me see this

She reached down to the map Harvey had placed on the ground, taking a look at it. Along their walk, she had remembered a few landmarks, but she had to admit that she was still pretty new to the city.

"Oh curses....I cant remember which hotel we're staying at", she thought to herself

Lisadoa sighed and placed the map back down on the ground

Hey, what was the place called? The one we're staying at for the night?

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

Kliffton Beid Jr.

As always, Kliff was still in a great mood. Although they were lost, he spent most of that hour dancing, singing, playing with his pokemon, and enjoying the beauty of the city. All 6 of his pokemon were behind him, chattering about whatever it is pokemon chatter about. When he saw Harvey stop, Kliff sat his backpack down and set out some pokemon food for everyone's pokemon to enjoy as the group figured out what was wrong. Kliff laughed to himself as he watched everyone's pokemon run over to the bowls and begin to eat.

"Oh, my poor, aching feet....can someone PLEASE tell me we're close?"

Kliff looked up to see Harvey massaging his feet and interestingly enough, his Servine doing the same. Kliff laughed and grabbed an extra bowl of food and walked over to the pokemon. He sat the bowl down next to the Servine and smiled at it.

"Come on man. We can't be THAT far off. Here, let me see this"

Kliff watched as Liz picked up the map and began looking at it. He then chuckled a little when she placed the map back down.

"Hey, what was the place called? The one we're staying at for the night?"

Kliff stood up and then sat down next to Harvey, picking up the map, "Let's see here."

Kliff began analyzing the map and the area they were at. It took him a few minutes of looking at street signs, pointing at roads, and humming before he realized something. Kliff looked at Harvey with a grin on his face, "Well, according to this map, we passed the hotel about 30 minutes ago."

Kliff laughed as he said this because about 30 minutes ago was when everyone had to run away from an old man chasing them with a broom due to Hoopa's antics. Kliff loved his Pokemon but he swears that he causes enough trouble for the group to last a lifetime. As if he knew what he was thinking about, Kliff's Hoopa looked up from his food and did the Pokemon equivalent of a laugh as well.

Kliff shook his head as he looked back at the map. He started planning a route, taking into account the way they came and the quickest way to their destination. Then he looked back up, "It's about 10, 15 minutes away from here, so at least we won't have to completely retrace our steps."

Kliff looked at the pokemon and then at the stars in the sky, "It's a beautiful night out and Pokemon are still eating so let's just rest here for a couple of minutes before continuing, though."

Picture

Suou.240.804871.jpg

Mimikyu

Mimikyu

ghost.png

Nature : Jolly
Level : 34
Ability : Disguise
Contest Conditioning : Smart/Clever

Moves
Pawniard

Pawniard

250px-624Pawniard.png

Nature : Adamant
Level : 31
Ability : Defiant
Conest Conditioning : Cool

Moves
Togetic

Togetic

250px-176Togetic.png

Nature : Calm
Level : 29
Contest Conditioning : Cute

Moves
Deino

Deino

633Deino.png

Nature : Modest
Level : 23

Moves
Sandile

Sandile

600px-551Sandile.png

Nature : Gentle
Level : 21
Conest Conditioning : Cute (Smart & Tough)

Moves
Hoopa

Hoopa

Nature : Mild
Level : 20
Contest Conditioning : Clever/Smart

Moves
Mentions

Mentions

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon - Harvey Irons
Gizaira Gizaira - Faye Astor
Captain Spooks Captain Spooks - Zander Aldrich
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash - Lisadoa "Liz" Halistar
Thesmashbro Thesmashbro - Todd Colby
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald - Kenshin Tao
Roxasarass Roxasarass - Jacques Webster
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi - Yukari Sentoki

Last edited:
Jun walked with joy to her step as she followed her friends stopping as Harvey complained about his feet. "Oh come on Harvey we have't walked that far." She said jumping onto the bench he was sitting on she crouched down her Murkrow resting on her head. As Liz took the map Jun played with Murkrow who along with Kliff's Hoopa were the biggest trouble makers in the group. When Kilff had stated they already passed the hotel they were to stay at she joined him in laughter. "You need me to carry you Harvey?" Jun asked half joking but also half serious as she figured Harvey was pretty light and she could manage his weight. He was never a very active person even when they were kids he didn't do much which sometimes made her wonder why they were even friends. Yet each time she always could trace it back to two important reasons. He was funny to hang around with and he had a fire in his eyes when he battled.

When it came to Jun fire was something she knew well, she stood up on the bench and stepped down. "Hey when we get to the gym who gets first. Oh wait I call dibs!" Jun called out as she realized none had done so yet. Smirking triumphantly she put her hands on her hips. "Ha ha too little too late."

Lizadoa whipped her head when she word the word "gym". Eyeing Jun with a raised eyebrow, she retaliated in a playful manner

Hold up. You can just call 'dibs' for something like a gym battle. If anything, we should battle each other to see who goes first

Liz the last part with a challenging tone in her voice as she waited to see what Jun would say. Hearing her trainer speak about battling, some of Liz's pokemon, who were eating, suddenly got up, waiting to see if such a battle would take place. Sure, it was the middle of the night, but Liz and her pokemon always managed to muster up energy for a battle. Anytime .Anywhere.

I mean, of course, if you waaaant to

Liz smiled, waiting to see if Jun would pick up on the offer

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Meanwhile, Ken had set out his backpack on the floor. His backpack was much bigger than everyone else's, as he had brought it onto himself to carry the heavier stuff like the food and the pots and pans - after all, he was easily the most physically stronger out of the entire group, and he didn't mind carrying the stuff. He barely noticed it. As the martial artist stopped to wait for the group to rest, he keeps standing taking in the city - all of the lights and glamour. He had never been to Sinnoh before, but it seemed a nice enough place. The friends he recently made all seemed decent enough, if not interesting to hang around with.

As he looks around, his Lucario comes up to him, smiling. Ken smiles back as he ruffles up his hair, just as Lucario liked it as a Riolu. It was clear to see that Lucario was the Pokemon, out of his six, that he bonded with the most. However, as he does that, the Lucario hears about a battle going to take place. Ken looks over to the two girls and smirks. "I wasn't aware there was a gym here to be fighting over?"

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi FabulousTrash FabulousTrash (and everyone else, obviously :3)

Harvey stopped his foot massage to look at the person who was approaching. This was one of the relative newcomers to his little group. She had met them at the airport, and when she overheard them talk about their lengthy adventure, she asked to tag along. Normally, Harvey wouldn't have even considered it; a total stranger with them for who knows how long? Didn't sound very good to him. But the way she asked, and the look in her eyes when said it....it reminded Harvey alot of himself whenever he grew motivated. So he said yes, much to the rest of the groups surprise. Her name was Lizadora. Liz for short, she said.
Liz approached him and took the map from the bench, and after a few minutes of searching, asked what the name of the hotel. Harvey replied as he looked over to his Servine, watching it still massage it's feet. It was always on odd one, that Servine....
"Its the Snoozing Snorlax. Best in town, apparently."
Of course, Harvey picked the best. With more money than he knew what to do with, he might as well let his friends have the best rest they can get before they hit the road.
Another familiar voice hit him, and he recognized this one right away; Kliff, one of his closest friends from childhood. Harvey liked to call him Junior, just to get on his nerves sometimes. Along with a couple of his other friends, he and Harvey were pretty the 'cool' circle around town when they were kids. Kliff has always been rather laidback, and though Harvey won't admit it, he's glad he hasn't changed through the years. Kliff picked the map up and perused it for a couple of minutes before he revealed that they had already passed it. Harvey let out a massive groan and slumped further into the bench.
"Come on. When is life gonna cut us a break?"
He huffed, his attention turned to his side as his Servine climbed into his lap with a huff much like his own to make room for another person. This bluenette was none other than Jun, the boyish looking tomboy of the group. Harvey had known her since he was a kid, much like Kliff, only she was more of the muscle. Whenever the older bullies showed up, Jun was always the first to try and drive them off. Worked a couple of times too. She joked about carrying him then mentioned something about the gym, which Harvey rolled his eyes at. Then Liz chimed in and made matters worse, which Harvey groaned at them for.
"Oh no you dont. No battles right now. This isn't the road like what we're used to, you can't just battle anywhere. You gotta find the legal battling zone somewhere in the city, then get a referee, then blah blah blah, etc. I want to go to bed, and since I'm paying for your rooms, I say no."
He absentmindedly stroked his Servine as he said this, which had decided to gobble down on the meal given to it by Kliff. All of the sudden, one of his three Pokéballs burst open, and with a flash of light, Machoke popped out. It turned to Harvey and made a fighting stance, to which Harvey sighed.
"No Machoke, there's gonna be no battles right now. Sorry, big guy."
Machoke slumped forward, visibly disappointed. Harvey rolled his eyes and dug into his bag and pulled out a RageCandyBar and handed it to him, which he ate with glee. Harvey smiled and turned to his companions.
"You guys got anything to drink? I'm sweating like a sinner in church."

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Webs Elk Webs Elk Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Kliffton Beid Jr.

"Come on. When is life gonna cut us a break?"

Kliff laughed as he patted his friend on the back, "As they used to say, you'll get a break when you're dead! Don't ask me who you to say it though."

Kliff gave the indigo haired male a smile before standing up. To be honest, Kliff didn't understand why he liked the boy, he just knew that he did. Kliff and Harvey were basically complete opposites. Kliff was optimistic and always active and Harvey was pessimistic and quite lazy. Despite this, growing up with him, being basically inseparable, Kliff grew to become very used to his personality, though he himself didn't even expect that he'd fall for him.

"Hey when we get to the gym who gets first. Oh wait I call dibs!"

Kliff looked up to see one of his other childhood friends. Kliff laughed as the girl basically pointed out what made her so approachable : she was easygoing, friendly, and funny. Kliff loved hanging out with her, despite some of the schemes she got them stuck in. But then again, Hoopa has also done his fair share of causing trouble. But then again, Jun also has that Murkrow which is basically a match made in hell.

"I wasn't aware there was a gym here to be fighting over?"

Kliff laughed as he looked at Ken. He was relatively new to the group, but Kliff enjoyed having him around. Plus, it helped that Kenshin was strong. Like really strong. Like inhumanly strong. To top it off, Kliff admired just how close he and his Lucario were to each other, as it was a bond that rivaled Kliff's bonds towards his own pokemon.

"That's because there's not a gym here. Those two are just getting way too excited," Kliff answered, giving Ken a smile.

"You guys got anything to drink? I'm sweating like a sinner in church."

Kliff opened his backpack and rummaged around before pulling out a cooler (don't ask). He opened it, pulled out a bottle of water, and tossed it to Harvey, "Hope you don't mind water. We ran out of everything else and I haven't had a chance to restock yet. I may do it tonight while everyone else is sleeping. The joys of insomnia."

As he spoke, Kliff did an inventory of everything that the group had, going through all the bags that held items for the entire group. As he took inventory, he began talking more so to himself than to everyone else.

"Maybe I should also go ahead and buy a Poketch while here. Not to mention that I should also spend some time tonight practicing for my next Contest."

Although there wasn't a gym in this city, there was a Contest Hall and Kliff was thinking about participating and seeing if he could win a second ribbon.

Picture

Suou.240.804871.jpg

Mimikyu

Mimikyu

ghost.png

Moves
Pawniard

Pawniard

250px-624Pawniard.png

Moves
Togetic

Togetic

250px-176Togetic.png

Moves
Deino

Deino

633Deino.png

Moves
Sandile

Sandile

600px-551Sandile.png

Moves
Hoopa

Hoopa

Moves
Mentions

Mentions

Last edited:
Aww come on Harv. Who said anything about having an official referee? As long as you know whats what, then you're good. Besides, I'm sure there's a field we can use on the roof of the hotel. If they're the best of the best, they gotta have one. But if you insist. Sorry Jun, no is a no

Lisadoa just smiled. So what if she didnt get to battle. It wasnt the end of the world. If anything Harvey was delaying the inevitable. She waited for all her pokemon to finish eating before having them return to their pokeballs. Taking another look around the city, she let out a soft sight, still awed by the sights of the tall buildings and bright lights. It took her a moment to recall everything that has happened to her thus far and she enjoyed every single moment of it. Turning back to the group, she smiled

Come on guys, lets start heading back. We dont want Harvey to fall asleep on the ground now do we?

She giggled a little, smiling as she reached down, offering Harvey a hand to help him get up

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon (everyone)

Todd had been walking along with the group mostly silent. He was the newest member of this group; only joining them an hour or so ago. The idea of traveling around Sinnoh sounded entertaining and his gang hasn't been doing anything lately, so he decided that he was going to join them. While Harvey's whining did get to his nerves, but the guy was rich. Todd never even dreamed of staying in a place as fancy as Snoozing Snorlax. For the sake of leeching off of him, Todd gladly put up with Harvey's constant complaints. "Well, if you told me where you were going, I could've stopped you 30 minutes ago." Todd said, "I know everything there is in this city. I was raised here, after all."

Ken had no idea what was going on, really. Not knowing Sinnoh at all, never mind Jubilife City, he didn't really know where he was nor did he know where they were headed to. Unfortunately for him, too, without a Gym in this city there wasn't much for him to do. All he knew that was in this city was a Contest stadium, which he definitely wasn't interested in. All he and his Pokemon know is combat and not how to look pretty when doing it. Besides, combat was more fun.

As he thinks his thoughts, he looks around. He doesn't recognize this street - although, he doesn't recognize any street. Just as he was about to dump his backpack onto the floor to get his map, he feels a sharp tug on it, before being handed the map by Lucario. Ken simply smiles as thanks, and Lucario smiles back. He opens the map to see if he can make heads or tails of the city.

Jacques Webster

Never once in his life before this journey had he ever thought of traveling to Sinnoh, or even any other region other than the one he lived in before. Nor did he think that he'd be in such a large city, or even stay there for more than a day. He'd lived most of his life on a farm after all, and there was only so much he'd seen on there. City life was much more different than out far on the country side, as he had expected it to be. And he was doing this alongside his friends, people he knew and some strangers. A journey like this was something he thought would never happen.

Jacques wore his typical attire, a white striped shirt and black pants. His hair has been tied up as usual, and he was looking around the city as he walked with the group. He carried around a bank that was of normal size, and one of his Pokemon was out of their ball. That being his Farfetch'd, just sitting atop Jacques' head. As the group moved, he followed at the back. Quietly just looking around his surroundings, seeing how big the place was compared to his home.

As he continued to just look around their surroundings, he was caught by the sound of battles. Those were always fun to do, due to Jacques being able to show off his strength. Being strong and working hard was something he could certainly do, as he grew up working a whole lot after all. Carrying hale bales without wheelbarrows as a child, help with tending to the farm Pokemon, as well as taking care of his many siblings, this felt like a vacation from all those. But he can't help but worry about them, despite it being three months since leaving already.

The news of battles, unfortunately had been denied by the leader, Harvey Irons. Who'd rather just sleep in the hotel and since he's the leader and the one paying for everything, but he gets it. The walk going to the expensive hotel must be real tiring for him, the feet massaging could easily give that impression. Jacques ultimately just stayed silent most of the time here, due to still looking around the city because city life was something he never had. The differences were quite vast.

Now, Jacques decided to actually focus instead if be in awe of all the lights like a complete outsider. Rather than doing that, he was now to be serious. But slightly more relaxed. "I agree, let's get going. Him sleeping on the ground is something we wouldn't want. I hope you don't mind more walking, Harvey." He said to the group in his usual serious and low tone with the last sentence being targeted towards Harvey.

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

Jun had been getting fired up at the idea of a gym battle so hearing there wasn't one disappointed her. "Aw boo." She kicked a rock Murkrow pecked her lightly making her look up at him. "Ya ya I know you were just as excited for a battle." Murkrow gave a confused look as it clearly wasn't thinking as such it shook it's head never understanding how it's trainer could be such a battle freak. Punching at the air Jun smiled at the thought of a field on the top of the hotel. "I'm itching for a good battle it's been like hours since my last one!" She pointed to Liz fire in her eyes Murkrow giving her a smug smile while sitting on top of Jun's head. "I'll be challenging you if they do end up having a place to battle!"
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Liz glanced over to Jun, hearing the determination in her voice. Smiling, she raised her hand in a two finger salute like position, saluting Jun off with a quick flick of her wrist

Consider it challenge accepted

Liz made sure all her pokemon were in their balls and that they were attached, leaning down to grab her single-strap bag and slung it over her shoulder. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a small granola bar. She had planned to save it for a later time, but she was hungry. Opening up the wrapper, she took a bite out of the bar
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi (everyone else)

Faye Astor

Mentions:
Yukari ( Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi ), Todd ( Thesmashbro Thesmashbro ), Harvey ( Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon )​

Faye was completely captivated by the allure of the city, so least to say she hadn't been worrying about how lost the group was. She was staring at every single building that they passed and found herself looking at the Pokemon that had been walking around with their trainers like theirs had been (though these Pokemon didn't seem as ''ready'' for battle and didn't exactly look like they participated in very many battles in the first place). In a way this place reminded her of her home back in Lumious City which was very appealing since she hadn't step foot in a large scale city in awhile.

Though she was enjoying touring the place (even if it was unintentional) there were some people who obviously weren't. More specifically, Harvey Irons, their leader, friend, and funds provider. He had decided to take a breather not too long ago whilst outwardly complaining about their current situation of being lost. Soon the rest of the group came to a halt and started talking about gyms, battles, resting, and the hotel they apparently passed awhile ago. She didn't have much to say since she had no idea how to contribute to the conversation world but when she heard that Jun and Liz were still going to have their battle despite being shutdown completely by Harvey her small smile grew a bit larger. It was impossible to put out the fire of a dedicated trainer.

"I see you're pretty devoted to the idea of battling her~." she said with a grin as she looked at Jun. Her attention quickly moved onto their tag along "Hey Todd, you said that you knew this place inside and out earlier, right? Maybe you could show Jun and Liz a place where it'd be okay to battle?" she wasn't sure if he would find it weird that she would ask him when they hadn't known each other for that long and refuse but it didn't hurt to try. "Oh, but tomorrow of course since we need to get to that hotel before Harvey falls over from exhaustion!" she said with a chuckled.

Last edited:
Liz looked down at her watch. 10:30pm. She didnt know what time the hotel would kill off their reservations, but they had to hurry nonetheless since it was so late. Bending down, Liz got her backpack, slinging it on her shoulder as she gestured for everyone to move and follow

Come on guys. If we dont hurry now, we may to deal with more than just Harvey's complaining

Liz laughed a little at her joke as she began to walk in the direction of the hotel, deliberately walking slowly so everyone could grab their things

Gizaira Gizaira Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon Webs Elk Webs Elk Roxasarass Roxasarass Thesmashbro Thesmashbro

Ken, already with his backpack on (coz he's essentially the mule of the group - it's just easier to keep carrying his stuff) and with a map, heads to the front with Liz as everyone else got themselves sorted. Ken was in peak physical condition and as a result could generally go for longer than most of his group before getting tired so he was used to being near the front. He wasn't necessarily impatient, he just liked moving over sitting. As he walks alongside Liz, he tightens his black belt and looks to her with a friendly smile, before looking back to the path.

"We could probably run ahead just to be safe?"

He says, only really speaking loud enough for Liz to hear (the others would still be able to hear, if they are listening) as he ties the final knot in his belt.

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Harvey stretched his arms and yawned. Though the night might have still been young, he was already feeling rather fatigued; planes never really sat well with him.
"Well, if we know where it is now, let's get going. I'm dying to feel something soft against my back for the first time in a month."
He picked Servine up and placed him on his shoulders, then turned to his Machoke, who was just finishing up his RageCandyBar.
"Hey Machoke, do you think you could do us a huge favor and carry us?"
Machoke gave a firm salute and gently picked his trainer up and sat him on his shoulder. Machoke were renown for their strength; carrying someone like Harvey was child's play. As Machoke moved forward, Harvey dug into his bag and pulled out a small notebook and pencil. Flipping it open, he began to write down today's events. He hadnt told his companions yet, but Harvey was planning to turn their little adventure into a story of some sort once everything was over. Once everyone was asleep, he would be able to write down the next little tidbit for the manuscript of it. Once he finished, he let out a loud sigh and placed the notebook back into his bag, staring up at the night sky which was bow littered with sparkling dots.
"Always did like how the sky looks when the sun shoves off....gotta love it when nature gives you something nice to look at."
He spoke to himself in a low tone, and finished it with a small laugh, still staring skywards.

Kliffton Beid Jr.

• As everyone started packing up and preparing to go, Hoops went around to all of Kliff's pokemon and said something to all of them. As he went to each one, Kliff's pokemon nodded and began to help each other pack up Kliff's stuff. Once they were finished, Hoops sent Kliff's stuff through one of his loops, teleporting it to who knows where. Then, without any sort of warning, all 6 of Kliff's pokemon took off. Hoops was leading the group, with the Mimik and Tic following close behind, and a few feet behind them were Pawn, Sandi, and Hydro. After a few seconds, the group was around the corner.

At this moment, if anyone was to look around, they'd notice something. Kliff wasn't with the group.

Picture

Suou.240.804871.jpg

Mimikyu

Mimik

ghost.png

Moves
Pawniard

Pawn

250px-624Pawniard.png

Moves
Togetic

Tic

250px-176Togetic.png

Moves
Deino

Hydro

633Deino.png

Moves
Sandile

Sandi

600px-551Sandile.png

Moves
Hoopa

Hoops

Moves
Mentions

Mentions

Last edited:
As the group was finally on their feet and off towards the hotel, Liz took another glance behind her shoulder and did a quick headcount

Someone was missing.

Liz stopped for a moment, counting again and her brow furrowed. There was someone missing, she was sure of it. One her third look around, it hit her. Kliff was gone. She just kinda sighed and smiled lightly, suddenly running in the opposite direction that the rest of the group was walking in

You guys run ahead! I'm gonna try and find Kliff. I'm sure he's still around the area

Liz came up to the spot where they had taken a break, then rounded the corner to where the shopping district. Liz's best guess was that Kliff was out buying more food and other what-nots. She began to walk down the street, looking through the windows of the stores to see if she could spot Kliff.

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon Webs Elk Webs Elk The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Gizaira Gizaira Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Roxasarass Roxasarass Thesmashbro Thesmashbro

Kliffton Beid Jr.

As Kliff listened to his Pokemon's telepathic conversation, Kliff decided to do another inventory check. It was then that he realized that he forget to buy something. Kliff ran to the front desk and asked the clerk to tell his friends that he went out to the shopping district and that he'd be back in a few minutes.

After informing the clerk on what everyone looked like, Kliff sat his bag down on the large couch and ran out of the hotel, his pokemon right behind him.

As he ran Kliff heard a voice.in his head ask, "What did you forget?"

Kliff smiled, "I had preordered a book of recipes about 2 weeks ago. I told them that I'd come pick it up as soon as I got to Jubilife. You guys would enjoy a lot of the stuff in it."

As they got closer and oser to the shopping district, Kliff continued to talk about the different recipes, causing positive feedback from his pokemon. Once they reached th3 district, Kliff ran straight to the store PokeBooks.

After a few minutes Kliff walked back out holding the giant book. He knew that it was big, but he didn't expect it to be a foot thick and 20 pounds. As he started walking g back to the hotel, he saw a familiar face.

"Hey Liz!" Kliff shouted. He would've waved but the giant nook in his hand prohibited him from doing so, "Did you guys reach the hotel.already? Did the desk clerk give you my message. I'll have to make sure to tip her generously! She's so nice! She even extended the reservation time just in case we got there late. Speaking of which, it's 10:46 now so we should hurry back, unless you're looking for something."
[/tab][/Tabs]

Picture

Suou.240.804871.jpg

Mimikyu

Mimik

ghost.png

Moves
Pawniard

Pawn

250px-624Pawniard.png

Moves
Togetic

Tic

250px-176Togetic.png

Moves
Deino

Hydro

633Deino.png

Moves
Sandile

Sandi

600px-551Sandile.png

Moves
Hoopa

Hoops

Moves
Mentions

Mentions

[/QUOTE]

Harvey was knocked out of his stupor by the voice of someone calling. It was annoying, yet unfamiliar, and feminine. If he had to fathom a guess...probably Lisadora. He lazily turned his head that direction and, sure enough, she was yelling about someone missing and running the other direction. Harvey turned again and did a head count from atop Machoke's shoulders. Sure enough, his pinkheaded companion had wandered off yet again. And in a city they hardly knew too! He let out a loud groan as he realized this, and turned to the quickly departing Lisadora and called out to her.
"Tell him that if he's fooling around that he's gonna get one heck of an asskicking when he gets back!"
Normally, Harvey was responsible for rounding up Kliff when he did this, much to his dismay. Sometimes he felt more like a father or an annoyed babysitter to Kliff at times, but now that someone else was doing the legwork, he felt more content with Kliff running off. Sure, it still worried him, but at least now someone else got to deal with the consequences.

He and the rest of the group continued following directions from the map and nearby townsfolk until they had reached the hotel. The Snoozing Snorlaz was everything he read in the brochure; giant building, Crystal chandelier, giant red velvet staircase, the whole works. He approached the front desk and Machoke let him down carefully, Servine still wrapped around his shoulder. He gave Machoke a pat on the head and another RageCandyBar, which Servine took an interest in and leaped towards Machoke, trying to steal a bite.
"Harvey Irons. I have rooms here for me and the rest of the gang you see here, plus two more out at the moment."
The clerk searched the computer he was at and nodded, reaching underneath the counter and pulling up a box of keys to put on it.
"Here you are! These are all rooms to the eighth floor. Pick whichever catches your fancy and have a good night's rest."
Harvey grunted in affirmation and turned to his Pokémon, who were having a tug-o-war with the candy, Servine pulling with his mouth, Machoke with his as well. Harvey cleared his throat loudly and the two stopped and looked over to him in surprise. Servine used this moment to wrap a vine around it and pull it into his mouth as Machoke let out a a sad and surprised cry. He shook his head and motioned for theme to follow, and they did as they marched up the stairs and towards the elevator.

Webs Elk Webs Elk FabulousTrash FabulousTrash The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Gizaira Gizaira Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Roxasarass Roxasarass Thesmashbro Thesmashbro

There you are Kliff

Lisadoa released a sigh of relief as she saw the boy come up to her, smiling.

Yeh, everyone else went ahead to check in. We're all good

She waited for him to catch off before the two would begin to walk back towards the hotel

Next time, try to tell one of us before going off in a random direction, yeh? As much as I know we all love adventure, we gotta know when and where is the right time to do it, ya know?

Liz smiled as she looked at the boy., then glanced up ahead where the hotel's roof was visible. The hotel was one of the more taller buildings in the city so it was a little easier to find. When the pair walked into the lobby, Liz went up to the front desk, smiling

Hi, we're here with a party. Name is Harvey Irons, the guy that made the reservations

The guy at the desk nodded

"He mentioned you guys would be running late"

He gave Liz two cards

"All up on the eighth floor. Enjoy your stay!"
Thanks! Come on Kliff

She began to walk, turning to make sure he would follow this time

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back