• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: My Feet Hurt - OOC

So I'm trying to come up with a character, but it's difficult since I don't know exactly what is bringing everyone together and where everyone is going.

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon
Now, you see, this was what I was talking about when I said that making a character sheet was difficult since I don't know exactly what is bringing everyone together and where everyone is going.
brb, making some fixes

Well let's see, an optimist and a pessimist? Maybe Faye wants to better Harvey somehow. Perhaps Harvey sees her as a sort of innocent sister figure and wants to preserve that.

Gizaira Gizaira

I'm almost certain that Kliff would see her as a sister, an even closer friend than he is with Harvey due to the fact that they both are extremely cheerful and both love things that are beautiful (Kliff is addicted to the arts). Not to mention the fact that he'd definitely need her help with contests when he enters Togetic and Sandile due to their area of expertise (Conditioning) being "Cute".

After all, Kliff's goal is to keep everyone happy and cute things can (usually) lift anyone's spirits, even if they don't want to admit it.

I forgot that I needed to ask about the relationship between Faye and the rest of the group...Oh well, no time like the present.

(Yes, I know they're all friends but I'd like to get a bit more detailed than that if possible.)
Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon Webs Elk Webs Elk Captain Spooks Captain Spooks FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Thesmashbro Thesmashbro The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald @RoxasTheExalted Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Zander will probably be very awkward and quiet around her (along with the other females of the group). Though she could probably put a bunch of pretty and cute earnings in his ears, much to the dismay of Zander xD.

(Low key excited that this is taking place in the Johto region. Gen 2 fan boy here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back