• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

The Butterfly and The Web of Wyrd

e5330c8b2b0d3db75aae56084fbc5c13-butterfly-watercolor-butterfly-print-jpg.370752

Fly go fly,
The blue butterfly.
Fluttering low and high,
Oblivious to the trap of demise.

Why oh why?
Why does the butterfly cry?
If only it had veered.

But now it's trapped in the Web of Wyrd.

1523550316111.png
1523550327799.png

So the blue butterfly- cry,
For it knows the end is nigh.
Pray- it prays to Moirai,
Until its tears run dry.

And the butterfly flutters its wings,
Little did it knows what it will bring.
And the sky starts to rain,
Little did it knows it brings about a Hurricane.

1523550343601.png

Last edited:
I am back from a battle, now I will have to prepare mahself for another one. :')
Can't wait for the end of May, I will have much more free time by then!

Well, I hope you all are doing well recently! What are you all up to recently, let me know if anything interesting happened! :]

Well, here's another teaser(if not spoiler :'} ) for Pkm Destiny!
[Btw: Don't trust google translate, it distorts the meaning completely, it's up to you to search for a reliable source and interpret this.]

The Butterfly Dream

step0001.jpg

昔者莊周夢為胡蝶,栩栩然胡蝶也,自喻適志與。不知周也。

....俄然覺,則蘧蘧然周也。不知周之夢為胡蝶與,胡蝶之夢為周與。周與胡蝶,則必有分矣。此之謂物化。 -莊周

I am back from a battle, now I will have to prepare mahself for another one. :')
Can't wait for the end of May, I will have much more free time by then!

Well, I hope you all are doing well recently! What are you all up to recently, let me know if anything interesting happened! :]

Well, here's another teaser(if not spoiler :'} ) for Pkm Destiny!
[Btw: Don't trust google translate, it distorts the meaning completely, it's up to you to search for a reliable source and interpret this.]

The Butterfly Dream

View attachment 435722

昔者莊周夢為胡蝶,栩栩然胡蝶也,自喻適志與。不知周也。

....俄然覺,則蘧蘧然周也。不知周之夢為胡蝶與,胡蝶之夢為周與。周與胡蝶,則必有分矣。此之謂物化。 -莊周
Hi Dreamy! Nothing is really new or interesting in my life right now other then summer work starting up again for me.

oohhh.... looks like I'm off to find a translator!

Hi Dreamy! Nothing is really new or interesting in my life right now other then summer work starting up again for me.

oohhh.... looks like I'm off to find a translator!
Oooo, looks like Miss Juju works berry berry hard.

Oh, you know, actually it's a quote from a famous ancient Chinese philosopher. I feel like I should give the original version some credit instead of just putting a fully translated version here! :)
I hope you enjoy your search on the interweb!

[P. S. It is written in 'old Chinese' instead of 'modern Chinese' , that's why translator will not work. ]

UWAAAAAA These new posts have made me forget about how sick I am right now xD Im too excited!

Oh! If two of ya are gonna join! I am gonna change that soon!
So yeah, all of you are on the plane. Just ignore that statement.
righto! I will change up the ending a bit then!

Phew, I am gonna go to sleep now! I have to admit that it's getting increasingly exhausting for me to make short posts like this, mainly due my schedule getting increasingly packed at the end of the year, I am on a short break now so posting is possible! I have to say tho, on a regular basis, once the break ended the post rate is probably gonna go down once again. Buuuut don't be sad, my goal for this break is to reach a particular plot point I wanna reach before we enter a 'break' once again! It's much easier for me that way! I will probably inform all of you by then.

Have a nice day everyone! And......Welcome to Finnero!!!!

I mean I'm interested but...how should I post as this has already started yes?
Oh no, it's just the beginning, and you two are supposed to be there with Rue in the first place, but my post mentioned otherwise, just ignore that. All of you are currently on the plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back