}

.CSLink {
color: #4ae4ff;
font-size: 12px;
font-family: 'Raleway';
}

C Support

Cyne

Poisson, may I speak to you for a moment please?

Poisson

Sure, Cyne! What is it?

Cyne

The blade you have - the rainbow one, what is it?

Poisson

What... is it? This sword? Well it's a sword passed through the ages in my family. It comes with a really cool myth! You want to hear it?

Cyne

*Grits teeth*

...Of course. Go on.

Poisson

Well, great! Like I said, the 'Painter's Saber' has been passed down through the ages in the Artisan family. It, from what I understood, was largely kept locked away, until the day a person called to it. Eventually, it would be given to that person, then they'd go out into the world, and seek out its better half. The fully forged Prism Brand. A legendary blade with ridiculous power! So, that's what I'm doing! Hehehe, trying to figure out how to reforge the Painter's Saber into the Prism Brand! Seriously, you should see artworks depicting the sword, it looks glorious!

Cyne

Well, I wish you good fortune in finding the other half, and I bet the artworks look spectacular. It must be fun though, being able to wield a blade that special - even if you're only wielding half of it...

Poisson

Fun? *shrugs* Eh, it could be worse, I guess... Not much worse, though. I hardly use it.

Cyne

Why wouldn't you use it? If you could use it...it would only make sense, right?

Poisson

Well, I can use it, surprisingly. Guess that means I'm the one in the legend meant to find the Prism Brand! Right? Haha. It's just... It's a strong sword, but it comes with a price...

Cyne

A...price?

Poisson

Eh... Y-yeah. I don't like to talk about it. *shrugs* It just makes it hard for me to use the sword.

Cyne

Understandable. I suffer from the same problem as you, only...perhaps a little more painfully.

Poisson

Ha! More painfully? What do you mean? Also... seriously, what are you talking about?

Cyne

I...I hold Arc de Tonnerre: the emblem of my world. Hypothetically, I should be able to wield it, as did my father and his mother before him. So on and so forth. The blade...seems to revolt once I touch its grip. Tiny, sharp spikes stab into my hand and the blade dulls, rendering it useless. Due to the amount of times I've tried to hold the sword, my hands are scarred beyond belief and...that is why you see me with gloves all the time - even in hot springs.

Poisson

Hm... I... see. Yup, that sounds quite painful! But, believe me, flesh wounds on the hands are no where near the level of pain I go through. -Did you mention hot springs?! Ohemgee! I haven't been to any in SO long! Want to go?? Huh, Cinnie? Hm? Hehe.

Cyne

Hot springs? Well I suppose I have extra time to waste...

Poisson

Wow? Really? Great! Teehee! It'll be just us! Unless you have anyone else you want to invite?

Cyne

Not in particular, no.

Poisson

Heh, okay! Um.. Hm. I don't really know where any hot springs are... so... I guess I'd have to get back to you on that, Cyne! Gosh, I'm gunna have trouble thinking up a nickname, fer ya... Hm... Any suggestions?

Cyne

...Nor do I.

I would prefer if you could simply call me 'Cyne'. Or even better, 'Lady Cyne'.

Poisson

Hummm... Lady Cyne's too formal, though! How bout... 'Erress'! *giggles*

Cyne

'Erress'? Where did you get that name from?

Poisson

Well.. It sounds like Heiress, like your higher-than-thou attitude, and... hehe, its the end of your swords name. Was mostly just teasing, though. Or was I... *winks*

Cyne

Hm, I see. Well, if you would like to continue our discussion on the hot springs or...our blades, feel free to call me anytime.

*Cyne leaves*

Poisson

Nhm... Did that go well? I think it did... Erress? Hm.. Maybe I was a bit too silly? Cyne.. Cyne.. 

Poisson and Cyne attained support level C

STATUS - Unachieved

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway');
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cinzel+Decorative');

.background {
background-color: ghostwhite;
width: 60%;
padding: 5px;
max-width: 450px;
min-width: 350px;
display: inline-block;
}

.border {
border: 3px solid #4ae4ff;
padding: 10px;
}

.text {
font-family:'Raleway';
}

.title {
font-family: 'Cinzel Decorative';
font-size: 38px;
height: 60px;
}

.tags {
font-family:'Raleway';
font-size: 13px;
}

.text::-webkit-scrollbar {
display: none;
}

hr.heading {
border-top: 1px solid black;
max-width: 375px;
}

.CSLink {
font-family: 'Raleway';
}

B Support

Cyne

Poisson. May we talk-

Poisson

Cinnie I wanted to spea-

Huh? Haha, yeah! Of course! I was actually coming to you, too! What a coincidence!

Cyne

That weapon you used when we teamed up...that was the Painter's Saber, right?

Poisson

Eep? Y-yes? Why, Cynnie?

Cyne

N-No reason. I was simply curious...

Poisson

Ah. Um. Okay. Weird. -UH! I mean.. Kewlsies, I guess. Anyway, was gunna thank you for protecting my back that last fight. That was pretty sweet! Seriously, thank you! Might not be standing here talking with you, if you hadn't!

Cyne

*Agitated look*

You're very welcome Poisson.

Poisson

A-ah-haha, okay. Good. Yes. Good! Great! I... guess I'll see ya around then Cinnie.. *turns to go, thinking* Yeesh, what's with that angry look? It's like she wants to cut me down now, instead of protect me like she did before! Can I ever understand this chick?

Cyne

No, Poisson wait.

Poisson

Mhm? What's up prickle-puss?

Cyne

I apologize if I seem a little...off around you. Bad memories come crashing onto me whenever I see that sword and you don't deserve a mean look. I'm...a bad friend, truly.

Poisson

Oh? Honestly, I hadn't really noticed. I mean, I didn't really know you acted any other way! Artisans are trained to take things in stride, so I just assumed you were more abrasive than others. To put it simply, I thought your natural state was unforthcoming, and standoffish.

*shrugs* I just thought this particular friendship -if you could call it that- was rough, and coarse.

Cyne

That may be true for certain people, and sadly you are one of them. Ever since we had first battled together, whenever I'm around I stiffen as if you were my enemy - but you aren't. 

To be quite honest I've been rather...jealous of you.

Poisson

Why are you jealous of me for? You don't need to be.

Cyne

It's... It's because I've watched all these people become the 'chosen ones' for certain weapons, while try to wield my blade to no prevail.

Poisson

Huh?... 'Chosen ones'... Y-yes. I guess I did say something equivalent to that, earlier, didn't I? Oh, gosh, I didn't even realize how it might've affected you! Can you forgive me? I'm sorry! Um, here's an idea; how bout I help you learn to wield your blade? What was it called again? I forgot, I'm sorry. It ended with 'erress' or something? I realize, I also might've been a bit, too silly, our last conversation.

Cyne

I'm not sure this is a problem that requires training, though we can try. My blade's name is Arc de Tonnerre, though if it's a mouthful simply call it 'Arc'. You're excused for your behaviour during our last conversation. Honestly, if it were anyone else handling our last conversation...it would have not gone as smoothly as it had gone.

Poisson

Well, Cinnie. 'Arc' it is then! You say you don't know if it requires training, and I'm right there with you. Painter's Saber causes me great distress, I run from it... because I'm scared of it. Maybe, just maybe, though, our swords do require training. And, hey, even if they don't, at least I'll get to spend time with you!

Cyne

Hm, alright then! I will try to do my best!

*Timeskip*

Cyne

No luck, as I had thought...

Poisson

*draws in a breath, regaining herself* Seems not! Though, things aren't always as they appear... Hehe. This was fun, though! I'm glad we got to hang out! I know you were apprehensive about me, and admitted to thinking of me as a foe. But I was honestly pretty scared that you disliked me! I mean you seemed so cool! How could I not have you as a friend?

Cyne

*Closes eyes in pain and rubs right hand gently*

Thank you, Poisson. It was indeed fun, even if we had no result from this. I just...I need to ask Manfred now if we have any more gauze before I lose too much blood.

Poisson

Um.. Yup probably a very smart idea! We'll learn something, if we keep at this, I'm sure. And, hey, I didn't get as dark as I usually do, when using Painter's Saber. I think it was because I was training with you. So, yeah, thanks. But, let's get you some medical attention!

Cyne

Ah, yes! Let's get to it!

Poisson and Cyne attained support level B

STATUS - Unachieved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back