• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Poetic Pub

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Because as always, I'm great at coming up with titles lol.

Right, so, I have written a bit of poetry here and there (was going to take a poetry course this semester at uni, but maxed out my classes, sadly). Anyways, I'll just throw the few pieces I have on here and feel free to comment or just creepily read them from afar without saying anything. :P

The Coffee Shop

Chatter fills your ears, a calm washes over you.

Despite the talking, laughter and noise, there’s a certain peacefulness to the coffee shop.

You take a sip of your coffee and faintly smile at the warmth you feel.

The taste briefly residing in your mouth, as goosebumps form from the satisfaction.

There’s a unique happiness to the coffee shop.

The Mistake

I have this problem of seeing the good in everyone.

This problem makes me forgive too easily.

One after another, people hurt me, but I whisper, ‘It’s okay, just don’t do it again.’

They do it again, as I look at them with tears in my eyes and whisper, ‘Don’t apologize, just don’t do it again.’

It never stops, though, and I have to wonder if I’m making the mistake.

What's Wrong with Me?

I hurt someone who loved me unconditionally and loved someone who used and abused me.

What’s wrong with me?

Black Hole

I feel like there’s a black hole inside of me, threatening to suck up all of the light from within.

How much longer until there is nothing left inside of me except for this black hole?

Escape

A blur of the vision
A whisper in the wind
I can’t escape my thoughts
I can’t escape you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back