• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

POEMS BY ME!!

minajesty

๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ !
Love and Loss (Part 1: Love)

I used to be an artistDrawing late at nightIn the bathroom and out of sightI always hid it with a fake smileAnd maybe a bandage once and a whileOnce at night i looked up at the stars, with my friend that didn't know i had scarsI showed him my arm and looked down at my shoeEmbarrassed of what he would think now that he knewBut all that changed when he rolled up his sleeves and whispered..."I draw to."Love and Loss( Part 2: Loss)After a few days it didn't go so wellWe had a fight that ended in hell"My tears were wasted on you" I yelled at himHis eyes grew wide and he left, pain burning his heart withinI shook my head, dissapointed in myself for what i saidI tried to talk to him and apologizes for my actionBut his house was the main attractionI fell to my knees and cried hard from painRealizing that he died on Valentine's day

Last edited by a moderator:
Isolation:

My mind is full of demonsThey eat me while im still aliveThey whisper horrible but truthful things in my earsThings that only i can hearSometimes i scream, calling out for helpBut i know its useless, the caring humans all disappearedSo i stopped trying, i keep feeding themI let them cradle me and in return they sometimes stay quietFor those are the only creatures that listen

My Dark Secrets:

I have dark secrets that nobody knowsI escape with an object, my blood his shownHead filled with demons, mouthful of liesThis beautiful and happy girl is my disguiseI cry of emotional pain and scream out for helpBut time has passed and nobody figured out how i really feltSo life i wish for you to kill me nowThis girl in the story put a gun to her headCongrats society she is dead

My Deadly Future:

People always think about what they'll beBut they have to wait in order to seeSometimes i wonder what will i be...But then i laugh and think "Stupid little me"You wanna know why i think that?Truth be told, the reason is an awful thing to hearWhen i say it out loud, people gasp out of fearI say to them "I dont see myself living more than 3 years..."

The Worst Excuse of a Life:

Screaming, fighting, and taunting rings in my earsWhen i hear the meaning of it all, my eyes began to fill with tearsHeart in my chest shatters, pricking my skinAll i know is that hell and depression will winI live with it all, it surprises everyoneThat i let the darkness take over, hell has wonThe demons in my head always hissTelling me about all the great things I will missSo don't be surprised when you ask me thisCause my answer will always be "What's happiness?"

These are beautiful, and I love how every line or the other, have a slight rhyme and tone, which I often fail to achieve.ย 

Umm....hello, this is an odd question, but I do Poetry for my school at these meets where we compete against others. I was wondering if I could incorporate your poems as one of my pieces? I'd giveย you credit, of course, and I'd be more than willing to explain further if need be. Please let me know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back