• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

PM Archive

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
I was just thinking I have 30+ pms and about a third of those are inactive because they died or are completed. I dont want to delete them. Is there a way or maybe a future addition of a way to clear pms without deletion?

Dethbycoffee said:
I was just thinking I have 30+ pms and about a third of those are inactive because they died or are completed. I dont want to delete them. Is there a way or maybe a future addition of a way to clear pms without deletion?
You may leave the conversation but still receive messages later. That way if a user decides to message you back in a conversation that was cleared from your inbox, you will still receive the reply.

You also have the option to give prefixes to conversations or star them and simply let them sink to the bottom.

There is no way to download a PM at the moment, but it's a feature the Admin's have discussed. Though, there is no news on if ti will happen.

Perhaps make PMs similar to emails with designated folders?

Like how with gmail you can archive things.

People could designate a conversation into an RP folder away from the main inbox and keep it all sorted. Could be useful y'know? Just an Idea.

Yes, conversations can have prefixes. You can go here to create a new one, then go back to your inbox and apply them to your messages.

Well shit, learn something new everyday!!

Then again I don't use PMs for RPing like...ever, so I haven't delved into them too much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back