Opinion Pls tell me I'm not the only one who enjoys reality television

muffinphobia

dancing witch
Keeping Up With the Kardashians, The Real Housewives franchises, the 90 Day Fiance franchises...I love these terrible shows about garbage can people.

Is it the highest form of entertainment available? No. But will I gleefully watch a middle-aged woman throw a glass of wine at another middle-aged woman and then try to play the victim after? Absolutely I will! And I will probably cackle with glee.

Anyone else? Which are your favorites to watch?

My partner LOVES those shows. Personally, not for me, but if toy find enjoyment from it, no judgements! I love cheesy action movies, and terrible movies are seriously some of my favorites

My nana got me interested into 90 day Fiance and Teen Mom 2 but those are about all. Sorry, I am more of a comedy gal.

I don't have any favorites but if they're on I sit down and watch them. I love like making comments out loud while I watch these shows. Sometimes my sister and I will just watch them just to comment. My sister and I watched the show Don't Tell the Bride recently, where basically the groom has to plan the entire wedding without the bride's help, and it's a total surprise for her. I don't know if it's considered a reality show but it is quite hilarious.

I enjoy watching some of them when I need background noise while working on projects. My go to is 90 Day Fiancé.

Ours is a culture and a time immensely rich in trash as it is in treasures.

Garbage brain rotting television is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back