• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots and pairings! (MxM or MxF)

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
I'm back and looking for some long term, detailed driven role play! I'm most comfortable writing from the "male view" (hence MxM or FxM). I've been role playing for a few years and write freelance articles so I have experience! If you're interested in any of these ideas let me know!

(Characters in bold are ones I would like to write for)

1. A traveling circus/freak side show company has rooted itself in a small town for a full summer season. Character A has grown up in the circus his whole life. He has never made friends outside of the company and isn't very fond of "normal" people. Character B runs with the popular crowd at the local high school. When Character B's friends decide to go check out the show at the yearly summer festival they are not happy to have some "weird outsiders" claim their hometown as home for a whole summer. A run in with Character A after the show makes Character B keep thinking of them. Now they must make the choice between their friends or getting to know this new interesting person.

2. Nerd x Popular student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back