Pleasure To Make Your Aquaintance

Hello! I'm Creepypastaeate! I like to call myself a roleplayer, as I enjoy roleplaying and do it fairly often. I hope that we may all get along, and that we may forge several wonderful stories together. Have a lovely evening.

I'm Zen! I just joined too, and I've been roleplaying for a while I guess. How long have you been roleplaying?

Zenyi said:
I'm Zen! I just joined too, and I've been roleplaying for a while I guess. How long have you been roleplaying?
Depends on what you mean. I began to casually roleplay a few years ago, then took a break. I then came back last year and took it more seriously.

That's exactly what I meant. I just went through a few months of not roleplaying so it's odd getting back into it, though I know I love it. Any who, thanks for responding, have a nice day!

Zenyi said:
That's exactly what I meant. I just went through a few months of not roleplaying so it's odd getting back into it, though I know I love it. Any who, thanks for responding, have a nice day!
Not an issue. You as well!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I've been roleplaying for about a year, now, and I love it.

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I've been roleplaying for about a year, now, and I love it.
Pleasure, thank you for the introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back