Please Rp with me ^~^

Eyelessraven

One Thousand Club
Here are 5 plots that i would like to do. Most are romance and i will be playing females only. I don't mind FxF or FxM. On romance please make it realistic yes you can like someone at first sight but not love them >·<

My craving right now is cuckoo or let me out of this dream.

Let The Freedom Begin~

The world is filled with new technology making people power hungry. The poor are becoming like rabid dogs as they live on the ground with the pollution from the new flying city. Raven and Claire disagree with the mayor just leaving the helpless to die in filth. The duo steal regularly and give supplies to those on the ground. That's we're they find you. You were a criminal for. ( something of your choice) and thrown down here. At first they don't trust you but with your charm you convinced them to take you with them.

Si. Fi/ Romance

Mast Plan~

After robots pretty much took over the world everyone went into hiding. Claire is starting a rebellion to take back what's theirs.

Robots/romance/war

Cukcoo~

Raven is owner of a teenage insanity rehab. She originally made it only for her sister but as more teens started to rebel courts sent the troubled teens to Raven for help. Claire is Ravens sister and was admitted in her sisters facility for killing her boyfriend for cheating and is working on her bloodlust while continuing to flirt with the newcomers.

Slice of life/boarding school/romance

I Don't Want To Live For Other People~

Claire is the princess of the ice Fay realm. She is the life and future of the whole realm and when she dies the whole ice kingdom dies with her. She is kept away in her room until the day she becomes queen. The ice kingdoms rival is the fire fay. You being one of the best fire warriors are sent to go after her. You find her but the fact she is willing to die stops you...

Romance/Drama/Forbidden love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back