Please Move CSs from here and Create A New Topic With Them

Dire Wolf Devil

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.
In order to clean up the RP and attempt to fix the image issue, I ask that you move your Character Sheets and create a topic with them under the Character Sheet forum. Let my CS for Malvo be an example of what to do. If you are having trouble, message @xXLittleLokiXx

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Malvo Seamus Alaois (Her last name was originally Laufeyson, but she was adopted into the Alaois household)

Nickname: Darkness

Appearance: (She's the one on the right, obviously.)

View attachment 155039

(I didn't draw this one, but this is roughly what her Nightmare/Shadow wolf form looks like. Accept she's pitch black and her eyes are a luminous emerald colour.)

View attachment 155044

(She also has a pup form, but I don't have hers drawn yet... So, I'll use Dei-Loki's as a reference. The only difference is her ears are pointier and she doesn't have the helmet/mask.)

View attachment 155051

Species: Nightmare Shadow Wolf/Demigod

Gender: Only her father, mother, uncles and brother know that she is a female. Everyone else thinks she's a male. So, until it is found out, I will use male pronouns for her.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 4'6" (Yes, she is very short.)

Title: Prince of Nightmares (Even though she's female.)

Weapons: She fights using dual blades, but she can also fight using shadows, nightmares, and magic (her regular magic colour is green, and sometimes pitch black). On top of this, she also wields the mark of Corruption, which had come from a very powerful relic that only her and the Gateway child (Dei-Loki) share the power of.

Personality: She's a bit of a loner and she's very mischievous. After the death of her assigned husband, Lucian Kusland, she has completely distanced herself from being in any sort of relationship - much to her parent's dismay. But, if you manage to make friends with her, she will protect you with her life.

- Caramel

- Her pet dragon Neil

- Dragons

- Other animals

- Causing Mischief

- Sword training

- Sadism (A natural trait for Nightmares.)

Dislikes:

- Short jokes

- Physical contact (Hugging, more specifically.)

- Being told what she needs to do

- Being called cute

- People hurting her family

- Water

- Mannequins

Bio: Malvo is the Nightmare equivalent of the Gateway Child - Loki's youngest - Dei-Loki Seamus Alaois/Laufeyson. She is technically Loki's daughter, but she was adopted by the Nightmare versions of King Adrian Alaois and Queen Zuzana Alaois. She currently lives with them, as well as her brother Akumu and her uncles Reaver and Graham. All three of them also being the Nightmare versions of the original. He was supposed to marry the Light Prince Lucian Kusland, but he recently passed away after defending her from several hundred men disguised as her father's guards.

Etc: - She, like Dei-Loki, is also a Shadow Warden. (Please ask before also making your characters Shadow Wardens, because Malvo, Dei-Loki and Dei-Loki's mate Dominic are the only ones alive.)

Name: Joseph carrwood

Appearance:

species: soul reaper

Sexual Orientation: hetrosexual

Height: 5"11

Title: Soul destroyer

Weapons: 
demon_sword_by_callthistragedy1-d3egwlm.jpg

This sword is interesting, as any kills made by this sword with have their souls absorbed by the sword and strengthening the user. But the mental strain from using any abilities are destructive, and will kill any weak willed wielder.

Personality: Like a shadow. Cold, hard to notice, and merciless. He really is an reaper, one coming straight from hell and here to collect your souls. But despite that, he isn't actually dead, just seemingly a ghost. So he's as human as your next door neighbor, in terms of Biological stuff.

-Souls

-Coffee

-sleeping

-the night

Dislikes:

-people

-loud stuff

-sweet things

-anything annoying

Bio: Not much is known about him, but a legends goes around, saying that on midnight of the red moon, an shadow will pass by, collecting the souls of the evil, before disappearing into thin air, like a grim reaper. But a grim reaper of souls, hence the name soul reaper.

Etc: Was on an 2 month hiatus before coming back, I apologize if I miss anything from the new update that effects this RP.

img-thing.jpg

Name: Joseph carrwood

Appearance:

species: soul reaper

Sexual Orientation: hetrosexual

Height: 5"11

Title: Soul destroyer

Weapons: 

This sword is interesting, as any kills made by this sword with have their souls absorbed by the sword and strengthening the user. But the mental strain from using any abilities are destructive, and will kill any weak willed wielder.

Personality: Like a shadow. Cold, hard to notice, and merciless. He really is an reaper, one coming straight from hell and here to collect your souls. But despite that, he isn't actually dead, just seemingly a ghost. So he's as human as your next door neighbor, in terms of Biological stuff.

-Souls

-Coffee

-sleeping

-the night

Dislikes:

-people

-loud stuff

-sweet things

-anything annoying

Bio: Not much is known about him, but a legends goes around, saying that on midnight of the red moon, an shadow will pass by, collecting the souls of the evil, before disappearing into thin air, like a grim reaper. But a grim reaper of souls, hence the name soul reaper.

Etc: Was on an 2 month hiatus before coming back, I apologize if I miss anything from the new update that effects this RP.

View attachment 155178

Awesome! :D Welcome to ~Midnight Walk~!

Name:Roarke Gallimur 

Appearance:image.jpeg

Species: Primordial demon.

Sexual orientation:Asexual  

Height:8ft 6in

Title: The Beast

Weapons:None

Personality:Roarke is usually a docile and relaxed creature,slow moving and seemingly dim witted. But behind that playful demeanor he is always watching,always calculating the easiest way to kill whatever being he is talking to. That is his instinct, and though he rarely acts on it, when he does act on it, it can be a grotesque display.

Likes:Sweets, Alchohol, Meats, Prey, and courageous beings. 

Dislikes: Weakness, Fear, Vegetables & fruit, Water, & Salt. 

Bio: Many years ago Roarke was summoned by ancient magics from the inner circles of Hell. He promptly devoured them and began a terrible rampage costing the lives of many. Eventually he was felled by a powerful band of heroes and sealed away for thousands of years. And earthquake recently shattered his seal and he reawoke, but with a seeming change of heart. Having had enough time to calm down and realize he was no longer in hell Roarke became less of a rampaging monster and more of a curious beast. He has been spotted a few times recently on the outskirts of the city, watching...

Etc: he's been spotted by a few guards but no confrontation has been made yet. Rumor has it that young children sneak off at night and bring him treats. 

image.jpeg

Name:Roarke Gallimur 

Appearance:View attachment 155232

Species: Primordial demon.

Sexual orientation:Asexual  

Height:8ft 6in

Title: The Beast

Weapons:None

Personality:Roarke is usually a docile and relaxed creature,slow moving and seemingly dim witted. But behind that playful demeanor he is always watching,always calculating the easiest way to kill whatever being he is talking to. That is his instinct, and though he rarely acts on it, when he does act on it, it can be a grotesque display.

Likes:Sweets, Alchohol, Meats, Prey, and courageous beings. 

Dislikes: Weakness, Fear, Vegetables & fruit, Water, & Salt. 

Bio: Many years ago Roarke was summoned by ancient magics from the inner circles of Hell. He promptly devoured them and began a terrible rampage costing the lives of many. Eventually he was felled by a powerful band of heroes and sealed away for thousands of years. And earthquake recently shattered his seal and he reawoke, but with a seeming change of heart. Having had enough time to calm down and realize he was no longer in hell Roarke became less of a rampaging monster and more of a curious beast. He has been spotted a few times recently on the outskirts of the city, watching...

Etc: he's been spotted by a few guards but no confrontation has been made yet. Rumor has it that young children sneak off at night and bring him treats. 

Accepted. Welcome to ~Midnight Walk~! :D

Thank you!!! Roarke isn't in the city yet he's just outside of it. A few questions though.

Are there woods nearby?

what would be the general reaction to him within the city?

And how strong is too strong?

i had initially planned on him being like the hulk with teeth and claws,and that can be powered down at the beginning by means of the seal. But honestly If he ever gets to be too powerful, the soul reaper could pretty much always defeat him. 

Not a problem! Now to answering the questions.

- Yes, there is woods nearby. The north, west and south gates lead out to the forest, while the east side of the kingdom leads to the harbour.

- The general reaction of the people will, most likely, be fear. But the only ones that will really try and do anything will be the guards. Although, they will only truly act on trying to fight with him if he hurts anyone in the village. Otherwise, they'll just stare and make scared-sounding warnings (because of how threatening he looks. Lol).

- There isn't a true power limit in this RolePlay, yet. But that may change. As long as you don't try to kill in one hit, or hold the power to completely destroy the world, you should be fine.

Name: Khadir Grey

Approximate Appearance: 
us-cavalry-captain-cap-brittles-indian-wars-1876.jpg

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Height: 5'11

Title: The Pagan

Weapons:

-Stultus, his saber. Rather undermatched, alas, stultus is far from the name's implication. Stultus was handcrafted from a powerful combination of alloys, and is near impossible to shatter. It can be wielded by very few, alas, as it requires a lot of training to use one properly.

-Kevin and James, his pistols. Khadir is a sureshot, quite able to hit his target thanks to the aid of his sidearms

Personality: Task-oriented, distrusting, enigmatic

Dislikes: non-humans (not strongly), corruption

Bio: Khadir is, in comparison to the other characters, not as special. He grew up in a small village as the third sone of eight total children. As a teenager, he enlisted in the guard, and found it to be his calling. His journeys took him away from home, so far away that his village became a distant memory. Though, as he later found out, his home had been burned to the ground. It was a muddle fo mystery, nothing seemed to be certain, but his family had not sent word, making him fear the worst. In his late 20's, the man dismissed himself from the guard, and tried his act at becoming a sellsword. He gained both fame and infamy for the job he did. He was a ghost in the mind, to many, who would deliver justice to those who deserved it.

Etc: 

Name: Khadir Grey

Approximate Appearance: 
us-cavalry-captain-cap-brittles-indian-wars-1876.jpg

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Height: 5'11

Title: The Pagan

Weapons:

-Stultus, his saber. Rather undermatched, alas, stultus is far from the name's implication. Stultus was handcrafted from a powerful combination of alloys, and is near impossible to shatter. It can be wielded by very few, alas, as it requires a lot of training to use one properly.

-Kevin and James, his pistols. Khadir is a sureshot, quite able to hit his target thanks to the aid of his sidearms

Personality: Task-oriented, distrusting, enigmatic

Dislikes: non-humans (not strongly), corruption

Bio: Khadir is, in comparison to the other characters, not as special. He grew up in a small village as the third sone of eight total children. As a teenager, he enlisted in the guard, and found it to be his calling. His journeys took him away from home, so far away that his village became a distant memory. Though, as he later found out, his home had been burned to the ground. It was a muddle fo mystery, nothing seemed to be certain, but his family had not sent word, making him fear the worst. In his late 20's, the man dismissed himself from the guard, and tried his act at becoming a sellsword. He gained both fame and infamy for the job he did. He was a ghost in the mind, to many, who would deliver justice to those who deserved it.

Etc: 

Seems great! I can't see the photo you selected for him, though. It won't show up on my screen...

I noticed that for the photos of everyone else! I can't see any of the others.

It's a photo of a rough-rider, for reference. Not exact appearance, but relatively that

Just another bug for the site to work out, I guess. I'll try and fix mine so they can be seen.

And alright. Jump in whenever. I've just been waiting for the others to also join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back