Please Ignore~~

~Juvenile~Orion~

The roleplay is closed for now~~~

The Blue Dragon Hotel - Welcome to Our Hotel. You'll have such a wonderful time you won't want to leave...Not that you can..

Basically it's a hotel ran by demons and other creatures. It's so fabulously extravagant that it easily lures humans right in. And once your in you don't want to leave...Even if you did though, you can't. The price you pay is your soul (and well yourself..)

Currently Accepting Both Staff and Guests!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm going to get creative.

I have a sort of, species/creature that I dreamed up...

They're pretty much benders, except with elf-like features and unnatural hair and eye colors.

Would it be fine if I used them? If you say yes, I'll add more details about.

Alright. I'm actually really excited for this, because there are so many possible things that could happen...and go wrong!

Kitt said:
Alright. I'm actually really excited for this, because there are so many possible things that could happen...and go wrong!
Yep!

This is actually one of my favorite plots that I created..

I was trying to be non cliche, original and creative when I came up with it. Lol so many roleplays are highschool or mental institution/drugs/alcohol/etc themed, theres a lot of other common themes too, so I wanted to try and make something a little different^o^

You did an excellent job.

So, do you have an idea about how many people you'd like? I have a friend who might be interested in joining.

Would you be fine if I asked my friend?

She's a prick but she's a good RPer.

She likes to create unflattering nicknames for characters, and piss you off

[QUOTE="Pom Pom Express]Hmm, so, you still have room? I'd be interested in joining as well!

[/QUOTE]
Yay~ (and

Yes, yes there's plenty of room still! :) )

[QUOTE="Pom Pom Express]Coolio, let me know when you're looking for character sheets and get the actual rp started :D

[/QUOTE]
You can actually go make a character now. I plan to start either later today, tomorrow or tuesday..don't know for sure yet..

[QUOTE="Angela sama]Hey I do RPs...but I am new on this site. I like your idea. Can I join as a Demon?

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry the rp is closed now >.< forgot to put that here cuz it was late last night..

[QUOTE="~Juvenile~Orion~]I'm sorry the rp is closed now >.< forgot to put that here cuz it was late last night..

[/QUOTE]
Umm...okey...no problem. Thanks for informing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back