• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Please help me

He needed someone to care about him. Abused by his single father, addicted to painkillers and the unfortunate mental issues, he was nothing less than sad. you wouldn't have guessed it, no one would have. He wore a strong face, was well known, popular even. He put on this act that he was so tough, not the nicest, laughed at the crueler things, he took shit from no one and that's how it was. You were quite the opposite, softer, calmer, sweet, you've recieved his glare once or twice, but he didn't know you well and you didn't know him. One night, you see him from your window. His hood up, hands in his pockets, walking. You thought nothing of it until you see him stop look into the sky and you could have sworn by reading his lips you saw that he said 'please help me'. You're kind nature took action and you hurried out the door, 10:57 on the Friday night, to figure out what the boy was up to. You see the tears, he was unrecognizable with the helpless expression his face.

All rights of the plot goes to @jmcknight08

Heya~

Seems like I'm not the only one interested, buuut if you don't have a partner yet.. 

I'd love to give this a go! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back