Advice/Help Please Help make AI my friend so I can make pretty pictures!

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi!!

I make reeeeeeeallllly good stick figures. But not good enough for FCs lol

My friend has made me some nice pics using AI and they offered to teach me but its on discord and I'm not about the discord life. They said that there are other AIs out there that can help but pfffft doesn't recommend one. So! I'm asking for some recommends for a simple and not too involved AI that can help me make cool and pretty pics. Like for tech and coding level, I can follow like tutorials and complete them like the tutorials for code on RPN. Sooooo like i'm kinda trash but i'm not completely useless lol

Can anyone pleeeeease point me in the right direction? Preferrably free but if I like it I can dish out some currency for it!

Tysm!!

There are actually quite a lot of dollmakers which is why I asked about faceclaims lol.

Picrew is the largest one but meiker.io and dolldivine are also very good as well.

Artbreeder is pretty neat and it's free to sign up. It's not too complex and if you do get stuck Youtube has some great tutorials. Create - Artbreeder

Thank you for suggesting Artbreeder. This appears to be quite fun to use. I'm starting to use it to see if I can produce something for my roster of OCs.

I once used a website called Hero Machine, but it ran on Flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back