• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic please feed my rp obsession

Cosimia

Of The Stars

4bc9e659c153b6057e0369be2eeb36.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3dyv5wp9jnac8ckskogkwg0o4_640.jpg

791dac31f6fea436deb3f4e26c7015.gif

f8e46571d7ff1a59206e9726c4d548.gif

My name is Cosimia, but to most people, that's a handful. Cos will work just fine. I've been on this lovely website for around a year now, and after a brief hiatus due to work and university, I've decided to return. I'm a 20-year-old working gal that just happens to find joy in reading, writing, and exploring new recipes. I hope we can cook something real delicious together.. (that was my attempt at a poorly-placed pun/metaphor combo)
f697db2549eea39ef48900cd8cc698.gif

b37fc8d4b2e92f855b9702a9e67d1e.gif

I've been writing since middle school (the good 'ol days), so I would say that creating stories is one of the things I would include in my talents. I've always had a knack for creativity and over-imagining things, so the act of making ideas happen is innate for me.

Socialization is another big one- I can't live without people. There have been periods in my life where I have had nobody to talk to, and those periods were also my lowest points. I find that I can thrive and survive with somebody by my side.. hopefully, you!

21cf9aa4b1a3c72aefbba8e3052a55.gif

adfe0ec52d5b61c04ccdc7292fc00c.gif

(This plot was inspired by a Black Mirror episode)

Both characters live in a world where you are no longer discriminated upon by your race, gender, or sexuality. Instead, it's a number. Everybody around you has the power to make or break your future with the click of a button: a rating. Instead of physical characteristics, all that makes a human special is how likable they are on a scale of one to ten.

From this, a hierarchy was built.

Jobs, housing districts, healthcare and travel plans no longer have to run a background check- all they need to know is displayed in a number right by your face. Anybody less than X value can't do Y action. Sounds like modern day discrimination, right?

Character A is a high-ranking socialite who has never had an opportunity denied to them. They were born and raised in the most luxurious of all condominium communities, and are currently attending university to become a part of the government branch whose job is to oversee the regulation of the ranking process. Similar to a social worker, this position takes cases from all kinds of people- ranked good or bad- who have concerns about their status. Character A is taking on a case for the very first time while in university, where they meet Character B.

Character B is the polar opposite of A. They were assigned at birth a ranking that would never let them see success, due to their family's status. B lives in a rural community outside of the city where A is studying. When they see an ad on the bullet train on their way to work in the inner city which reads "Your Ranking is Not Final", B is inspired to go to A's workplace to set up a meeting.

The two characters meet, have small talk, and finally, come to B's dilemma: their ranking. B was born into a lower social class- a process that "should" have been eradicated years ago with the Anti-Discrimination Acts. A is shocked to hear that this is the case because they had been told that something like this was never supposed to happen.

The two work together in this plot to discover what happened to B's rank, an act that will require high-security clearance and if caught, could ruin both of their lives, while A tries to undercover the secrets behind the ranking process without losing their high status.

fbdc488238102ba8cd767e37f13bcc.gif

In a post-apocalyptic world, where natural resources once thought to be infinite in supply have become scarce, humankind has become hostile and joyless due to the lack of commodities that they used to enjoy.

The very few who have not lost their will to be happy, despite grim circumstances, have joined up with a mobile task force (the traveling circus) to spread merriment to the masses and to remind people of better times- through song, dance, storytelling and loving.

Character A, sweet and shy, and Character B, confident and blunt, are both performers in the traveling circus. They travel with a small band of others and the ringleader between town establishments across the wasteland that used to be home to the world's greatest city: Los Angeles.

Unbeknownst to A and B, the ringleader has been stockpiling the few resources smuggled from each town they’ve visited, branding them all as criminals in the eye of what little government still remains. When Muse A accidentally discovers this secret stash, they immediately confide in B. Fearing for their safety, the duo decide to run away from the circus together but it’s not as simple to get away as they think.

3e62fcfe6212c3bb1f9aca57177f39.gif

d892276ee2aaec35d9bec7ba9d17df.gif

507a23195ee0fecb88d9c26e864979.gif

1. Be kind to me, yourself, and others. I would love to be partnered with somebody who isn't a stone-cold character, instead, I like a kind heart.
  2. Be active. I ask that you reply to our thread as often as you can- school and work permitting. I put my heart and soul into these plot ideas and hope you do the same.
  3. Give me ideas back. Give me something to work off of. A paragraph or two isn't sufficient. I'd like to start at three as a minumum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back