15aca47c53542dc8e55fc6dfb03cbe23.jpg529.jpg200.jpg

Full Name || Mercedes Fay Jones

Nicknames || Mercy, Crow, Psycho

Age || 16

Birthday || 1/12

Grade || 10

Gender || Female

Sexuality || girls

Personality || Mercedes is a terribly curious creature. Your initial interaction and every interaction there on will most likely be sour, as Mercedes is quite the sour person. She is capable of making commentary on anything and is very vocal if she dislikes something, and she has a tendency to dislike everything. This immature child is has a very sharp and unforgiving tongue, much like the person whom it belongs to. She says hurtful and strange things without blinking because she believes herself to be far better than the people she interacts with. And because of this she'll insert her bitter opinion anywhere, just to give those within earshot the pleasure of hearing her far superior voice. This silly outlook on life makes her somewhat naive. She's also rather morbid, and deadpans things that are extremely bizarre without so much as a second thought. She enjoys unnerving people and making the general atmosphere of a room uncomfortable. She relishes creating tension and making people have stupid, confused expressions on their faces. She is rather intelligent, which might be why she drinks.

Biography || Mercedes was transferred many places before her sixteenth birthday, her parents did not get much time with her as they both perished from unknown circumstances that were withheld from her. As far as she knows, they are on a very long business trip, and she is awaiting their arrival. It was a very blissful existence with her rich uncle, an artist who broke through in the art scene. But this was indeed a tale of 15 minutes of fame, as he quickly went bankrupt by the time she turned fourteen. For her fourteenth birthday, she moved in with her aunt, who'd successfully built a life for herself with two kids and a husband. She was to say the least somewhat uncomfortable there, as there were rules and restrictions limiting her from doing her typical exploring. Her aunt's two kids were apprehensive towards this pint sized death worshipping weirdo. But it wasn't like she minded all that much, her initial interest in socializing with her estranged cousins vanished and she began to alienate herself. As she grew accustomed to being alone with her thoughts, she began to take up drinking. 

Likes || reptiles, the night sky, oversleeping, magic, exploring

Dislikes || everything, politics, mammals

Habits || calling things stupid to acknowledge their presence, using a parasol during sunny weather

Talents || making things awkward, reading palms

Height || 5'6"

Weight || 130

Twitter Username || https://twitter.com/amurder_ofcrows

Last edited by a moderator:
Jae's favorite dark and brooding witch has been accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back