• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Please do this!

malliecroww

Magic Eight Ball
I will literally cry if someone drew my OC or a scene from a RP. You have my permission to draw my OC!!

Attachments

• 71134716631225064.jpeg
    71134716631225064.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 16
Do you have a general reference photo or a detailed description of your OC?
My profile pic is my face claim for Mallie. She has bright blue hair and gauges that are a size 1'inch with a couple simple earrings above it. She has a septum piercing, dahlia bites, a Monroe and a vertical labret. Her makeup is lightly done, just a simple winged linger that pops her brown eyes. She has tattoos all along her arms, on her right, she has a fox head with leaves bordering around it. Underneath the bend of her elbow she has a red rose with the letter A in cursive font. Then on the outer part of her wrist she has a koi fish with KOY in the same font as the A and an anchor the the outer side of the wrist. Under KOY she has a dermal piercing. On her left arm, she has cheetah print on her shoulder, at the same place as the flower, she has a Tim Burton drawing of Franknweenie and another dermal. She has hour glass shape body and pale skin. She normally wears tank tops and ripped jeans. She has tats on her legs as well, but they are usually covered.
96175716631225064.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back