Please Allow me to introduce myself.

Cold Burn

Unfortunately I am not a man of wealth and taste- at least not the wealth part anyway. Let's see, as you may have guessed I just came across this site and thought it looked somewhat interesting and figured 'why not' with regards to giving it a shot. I'm a college student, currently a freshman- or rather I will be a freshman come this fall. As far as role-playing goes well I've played a couple D&D campaigns and just discovered Exalted. Unfortunately I've never really done any role-playing online, neither though email nor forums and chat. Still I like to consider myself an aspiring writer, and have decent command of the English language so once I get used to the etiquette involved in this everything should be fine. I think that's everything; If there's anything I forgot just let me know and I'll try and answer said question.

We- e- e- elcome! To the dome! I do wish you a pleasant stay! The only question you need to answer is, do you need any assistance? Have any questions? Need roleplay recommendations?

Anyhow, welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back