• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pleasant Oak Academy [CLOSED]

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
Pleasant Oak Academy

You have received a letter. At first you think it might be a scam, but after a little digging online, you’ve found that it checks out.

Pleasant Oak Academy, a surprisingly prestigious program for college preparation, taking place over two semesters and structured like an actual college. Maybe you’re skeptical, especially as all fees have been waived for you, but it guarantees the addition of the successful completion of the program will make it easier to get into your college of choice.

Maybe you need anything that’ll make getting into college easier, or maybe you just like to overachieve, but for whatever reason, you find yourself agreeing to attend the program.

You’re heading to Pleasant Oak Academy. Have fun.

~*~

Hello, and welcome to Pleasant Oak Academy, where things are not as they seem! Quick warning for this rp, and then we can get to the fun stuff: if you are not prepared for character death, do not join. Because characters are going to die. Additionally, this rp is taking place on Discord.

Rules
  • PM me your character sheet
  • Character age range is 18-19
  • Keep things reasonable. I can only suspend disbelief so much
  • Listen to the mods
  • Don't be a dick
  • You'll be granted access to school locations as you need them. Don't read through the locations.
  • Post a minimum of 2 paragraphs once a week
  • If you have an issue with someone tell a mod
Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm hoping for at least five to six more players before we start. If you have any questions for me, be sure to ask :)

The deadline to apply has been set to September 10th, so if you've been lurking and are looking to get in on that action, be sure to at least contact me before the 10th and I'll see what we can do!

There's only today and tomorrow left to apply, so if you're interested at all, please feel free to jump in. I am looking for a minimum of three more characters, and you can double.

Just saw the message from discord, you can count me interested if you got room for another

Oh definitely, haha. I have a character I never got to use that I think I'd very much like to use for this one. I'll make the edits and send it your way. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back