• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Playing With Matches - Neutral Characters

pulpfiction

can i get a fucken uhhhhhhhhh

embed.php
? Mrs. Ava Rivera ?

Magazine Editor, part-time Matchmaker

miranda.gif
Your ever mysterious matchmaker. You've only met her once before in person, and her appearances at the mansion are rare, as to give you and your soulmate some space to interact. Her phone number, however, is posted up on the bulletin board near the mansion's front door, just in case you're in need of advice from an expert.

? Otis ?

The House Butler

tumblr_inline_my7n73Hrl71qiex7m.gif
The courteous and reserved butler as well as Mrs. Rivera's right hand. Even if he'll be staying at the mansion with you, you will scarcely see him prowling about. At the ring of a bell, however, he will instantly heed your call and attend to your needs. The man also has a striking resemblance to that of the aged actor Michael Caine, but nevermind that.

? Lilianne ?

The Maid

tumblr_mtd3cpt47F1rzwvwdo1_500.gif
Lilianne is quiet, and just like Otis, only appears when she needs to. She'll clean up after every mess you make without complaint, and is actually quite the chatterbox if you happen to spark a conversation with her. She obeys whatever Otis tells her to do, and does not take orders from anyone but him (and of course Mrs. Rivera), so be careful about bossing her around. Although seemingly sweet and unassuming, Lilianne knows and hears about your new housemates a lot more than you do, and is the main source of gossip in the mansion - althoguh it's not like many are there to listen.

? Nick ?

The Cook

7790fa796e2972a87531c23fc9639d85.gif
He doesn't say much. But when he does, it's to ask what you want for dinner.

w r i t t e n | b y | @oOBubblesOo & @pulpfiction

c o d e | b y |
@pulpfiction

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back