Player Chat

If you really want to go all out at recreating "Recall" go for it and RP as Winston for a bit go for a bit.

I was thinking about being Athena and assuming his duties in the meantime while fishing for someone to play Winston. Im just Sombra/Athena as of right now to be the eyes in the sky and not take up the actual in-game playable characters that I know RPers would want to play. @Dante the Fallen

If you really want to go all out at recreating "Recall" go for it and RP as Winston for a bit go for a bit.

I was thinking about being Athena and assuming his duties in the meantime while fishing for someone to play Winston. Im just Sombra/Athena as of right now to be the eyes in the sky and not take up the actual in-game playable characters that I know RPers would want to play. @Dante the Fallen

I would be fine with waiting for a winston or having you play the recall part with me

I would be fine with waiting for a winston or having you play the recall part with me

I think what we can do is set up something immediately after Recall that's open to the other RPers here. Specifically @The Unamed Beast who I think wants to intro their OC as her backstory happens to take place at the same time.

I want to rp Tracer, but at the same time i dont want to...

Alo, @TPBx I am looking at the timeline in chronological order and the Museum happens after recall and THEN is the assassination of Shambali

I want to rp Tracer, but at the same time i dont want to...

Alo, @TPBx I am looking at the timeline in chronological order and the Museum happens after recall and THEN is the assassination of Shambali

Yeah I'm aware that Recall is one of the earlier events. I think the order is Last Bastion > Recall > Museum > Alive/Dragons

Ah ok so according to this it would be Last Bastion > Dragons > Hero (totally forgot about this one) > Recall > Museum > Alive. Gotcha @The Unamed Beast I was thinking it was Last Bastion > Hero > Recall > Museum > Alive > Dragons since Genji was going off at the end of the short about how the world was changing, which I could only assume was about the death of Mondatta and concurrently the spark of the Second Omnic Crisis. 

Dragons happens before Recall I believe

I am looking at it on this site

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/24/11722688/overwatch-timeline

Alright. so the rp will more than likely be taking place in between Recall and Alive. What area though?

Ah ok so according to this it would be Last Bastion > Dragons > Hero (totally forgot about this one) > Recall > Museum > Alive. Gotcha @The Unamed Beast I was thinking it was Last Bastion > Hero > Recall > Museum > Alive > Dragons since Genji was going off at the end of the short about how the world was changing, which I could only assume was about the death of Mondatta and concurrently the spark of the Second Omnic Crisis. 

Alright. so the rp will more than likely be taking place in between Recall and Alive. What area though?

Yeah that sounds about right. We'll start in Gibraltar I guess as I think that's the last remaining Overwatch Base. Manned by our lovely monkey @Dante the Fallen and yours truly. Everyone else can introduce themselves as things go along and I'll decide when the next event will be (mostly likely Museum, but I'll think of something new for the RP)

I'm clueless as to how i'll insert myself into this. x'D

If it helps, in Recall Mercy's in the middle east, so she's most likely helping with the sick and injured there, and from the looks of it people's first IC post is a prologue of what the character's are doing before being recalled. I hope that helps you a little bit~

I'm clueless as to how i'll insert myself into this. x'D

Well you can just go for it, if you haven't noticed already, Athena can be essentially everywhere since she's pretty much an enigma of sentient code floating through the internet. Sort of like Ultron minus the god complex, and a bit more like Jarvis but she can do a lot more than just talk to Iron Man and do his math.

@Brink Mondatta is still alive at the moment. All the events in the RP take place right after the Recall Animated short and before the Alive Animated Short. So your post is a little out of continuity rofl. I think we've also established the timeline of the shorts being Last Bastion > Hero > Dragons > Recall > Museum > Alive.

Last Bastion is the Bastion's origin story. Hero is Soldier's vigilante life before the recall. Dragons is Genji and Hanzo making amends before rejoining Overwatch. Recall is of course right where we are right now with the reformation of Overwatch. Museum is the next event with  the first battle between Talon and Overwatch. Alive marks the death of Mondatta and the spark of the 2nd Omnic Crisis and essentially where the Multiplayer takes place in the timeline.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back