• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Player 1 in Search of Player 2

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Steph and I will share a little bit about myself and my expectations. I am 23 years old and work full time. When I do have some free time I LOVE to play video games. Also I am a huge Disney fan (I have a little over 20 Disney movies on DVD). I'm very friendly and willing to work with you on plot ideas, pairings, etc. I consider myself literate and detailed. This essential means NO ONE LINERS. I usually give a 2 paragraph reply, but if I'm feeling especially motivated it can be up to five. Oh and grammar is important too. Of course we're all human so if you're having a writers block I understand!

I love action, romance, and adventure! For romance I only RP FxM and I apologize, it's what I feel most comfortable with. I don't mind some violence and swearing either. Since I'm a big fandom nerd I prefer we double, OC x Canon. So you play a cannon for me and I play a canon for you. Otherwise we can just do OC x OC. I am comfortable playing male or female. Also if you're not having fun and no longer wish to RP, let me know.

I'm almost done with my rambling I promise. I have some plots in mind, which I will indicate with a P. Bold is what role I prefer you to play and asterisks indicate the craving level. If you don't see something on my list feel free to ask! Again I'm willing to work with you.Although I will warn you now I will not role-play vampires or werewolves. Just not my cup of tea.

Video Games

Mass Effect***

OC x Garrus

OC x Kaden

Persona 3*** P

OC x Junpei

OC x Akihiko

OC x Shinjiro

Persona 4***

OC x Youske

Dragon Age Origins/Inquisition****

OC x Alistair

OC x Andres

OC x Blackwall

OC x Solas

OC x Cullen

OC x Fenris

Pokemon***** P

Digimon**** (Have a Plot that involves Pokemon)

Kingdom Hearts (It's been forever since I've RPed it so I apologize in advance)

Pikmin ***** P

Harvest Moon**** P

Fire Emblem Fates*** (I've beaten Birthright and I'm working on Conquest now)

OC x Kaden

OC x Silas

OC x Ryoma

OC x Kaze

OC x Hinata

OC x Jakob

OC x Shura

OC x Leo

OC x Xander

OC x Laslow

OC x Benny

Fire Emblem Awakening ***

OC x Chrom

OC x Stahl

OC x Kallem

Movies

Hunger Games (Seen and read the trilogy but have not RPed it yet.)

OC x Peeta

OC x Gale

The Maze Runner (I've seen the first two movies and haven't RPed it yet.)

Divergent (I've seen the first two movies and haven't Rped it yet.)

LOTR***

OC x Aragorn

OC x Legolas

OC x Sam

Disney Movies ***

Pairings

Good girl x Bad boy (Can be switched)

Royal x Peasant (Or servant) ***

Royal x Royal

I'm probably missing a lot of other pairings that I normally do. Feel free to ask!

Others

Disney University ***** P

Stranded on a Deserted Island *** P

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Wolves (With or Without Powers)*

Zombie Apocalypse

Gifted Students

I'm probably missing something from this category as well. Again feel free to ask! If I think of anything I will add it later on. Also it's 1:30AM currently so I will probably head to bed soon, so don't be disheartened if I don't reply. If you're still reading this, congrats! You deserve a cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back