Places and Landmarks

Kyon

The Straight Man
Of course, an RP wouldn't be complete without some sort of play ground for everyone's OCs to live in. So I, Narrator, have created the ideal hell- I mean paradise for everyone to live happily in!

The city of Naganshita

image.jpeg

The city of Naganshita is a beautiful and large, thriving city in Japan! It's know by some as the land of dreams, and by others as the sea of despair. Opporitunities come and go here, especially with the large companies.

The slums of Naganshita

image.jpeg

The slums of Naganshita is the poor counterpart of the city. People in these lower tier homes often beg to eat or sleep in a home. Unfortunately, the good comes with the bad in Naganshita.

Kokoro Café

image.png

Isn't it obvious? It's a regular café.

Naganshita High

image.jpeg

Do I really need to describe these places anymore? I mean, it's clearly just an average high school.

Todoro Restaurant

image.jpeg

Well, this is just a fancy restaurant where you can eat food and do whatever you couples do.

Florist Shop

image.jpeg

Buy some flowers for your date here! I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

The Creator's Corner

image.jpeg

A fun, festive place where artists can sell their work to others! You can find all kinds of works of art here!

Yaboshi Train Station

image.png

It's just a regular old train station. People often use trains to get places. But you already knew that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back