• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PirateXPrince plot mXm

Faction Before Blood

My people skills are rusty...
So most people call me Facty but call me anything but late for dinner and I'll come running. 

Some things about me:

-I'm human so I'm going to make mistakes 

-I write on average about two paragraphs 

-I am most comfortable with mXm romance.

-If you are 18+ and are into smut I am willing to move this rp idea elsewhere more appropriate for it.

well... Here is the plot that I've been craving.

So the devil has a heart

Character A has a reputation of being a bloodthirsty pirate and "The Devil's Child" and widely goes by the name Bloody Jack. Character B is the heir to his seaside empire.  Some how the two cross paths and the prince gets taken hostage... Or does he?

Closer to seven would be better... Don't get me wrong I don't need fluff and filler writing but I would like something to work off of. Anything less than a full paragraph (7-9 by my standards) and I tend to feel like I'm doing a lot of the work. 

I would prefer someone who at least attempts to match my post length 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back