• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
Well, recently I just realized that if I have a favorite Straw Hat, it'd most likely be Sanji

He is #1 always. He's so beautiful and classy I love him so much.

You just need to come live with me and Dannii and become our new sibling so that we can watch one piece together and obsess over the crew. Because you are one of the rare type OP fans.

@Mugiwara

Last edited by a moderator:
I do really need someone to obsess over the Straw Hats with. Even my friend who introduced me to One Piece is currently obsessed with Dragon Ball, so I don't have anyone to talk about it with IRL

The only thing I love as much as OP is House M.D. and nothing else will ever reach their height. I don't even understand how you could obsess over something more than One Piece. It's just so perfect.

I don't think anyone can create a more beautiful piece of art than One Piece. Everything is so well-made, that I'm left speechless every time.

Hey, sorry for continiously disappearing, Q~Q

If I am not online/have disappeared then the following is the reasons why:

1) IRL things have caused me to be unable to be online

2) In extreme pain or stress

or 3) I simply either forgot to check this RP

the first two reasons was why I was gone again, mainly the first but toothaches hurt as hell u-u

AGAIN, IM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE, BUT YOUR FIRST-MATE IS NOW BACK (<3)(<3)(<3)

My favorite will always be ZORO! ALWAY! OH MY GOD ALWAYS! I LOVE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH! SO FUCKING MUSH! SHIT!

He's just so...chill, man. You know?​

I'm waiting for someone else to post. For some reason, my mind went blank, and I won't be able to post anything that's relevant.

@Suzumaki Arakai

I like this Zoro picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back