• Ninja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RibRipper

Rogue Knight
<p>

Arrrrr, would ye prefer to sail under the jolly roger, and be singin' shanties? or would you take to the shadows, in the way of the ninja? The long, heated argument on pirates or ninjas will be settled today. Vote and explain which is better and why. (I'm a pirate lover myself, as the lifestyle of not obeying any rules is better than being a sneak, in my eyes).

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer ninjas because the mysteriousness and stealth has always fascinated and amazed me. I always thought they were so cool. Just a personal preference.

Not saying that pirates aren't badasses of the sea, though.

Ya know... I'm actually running a One Piece rp in which our navigator (a member of a pirate crew) is a ninja. So I don't see how both is impossible.

However, if you were asking me to pit pirates against ninjas, I think I have to go with ninjas. It's a bit dicey... naruto vs one piece... I tend to lean more towards preferring Naruto.

On another note still, though, if you're asking me if Naruto could beat Luffy, I'd be very hesitant to answer.

Dr. McNinja pulls me heavily toward that group. Also currently leveling a ninja from 50 to cap in FFXIV. Know where my vote is going.

DaughterofAthena said:
Ya know... I'm actually running a One Piece rp in which our navigator (a member of a pirate crew) is a ninja. So I don't see how both is impossible.
However, if you were asking me to pit pirates against ninjas, I think I have to go with ninjas. It's a bit dicey... naruto vs one piece... I tend to lean more towards preferring Naruto.

On another note still, though, if you're asking me if Naruto could beat Luffy, I'd be very hesitant to answer.
I wouldn't know, since I am not much of an anime watcher. I'm just asking which of the two you like the best over all platforms (or if you don't like either).

Waaay heey and up she rises! Waaaaay heeey and up she rises...

RibRipper said:
Shave his belly with a rusty razor, shave his belly with a rusty razor, shave his belly with a rusty raaaaazoor!
Feed him to the hungry rats for dinner!

Feed him to the hungry rats for dinner!

Feed him to the hungry rats for dinner early in the morning!

Heh

Pirates. Something is so wonderful about their lawlessness and general badassery. Ninjas are genuinely fascinating with their orders and stealth and whatnot, but at the end of the day, pirates are just so much more fun.

I can relate to pirates much better. We both appreciate booty.

[QUOTE="I I I I I]I can relate to pirates much better. We both appreciate booty.

[/QUOTE]
Yaaar, then we be sailin' the same ship, matey!

Journal Entry Number 22: It's been a heated battle since I started the thread war. Many people have died in the name of pirates, and also for ninjas. Do they know I never wanted blood shed? Will people remember me for my war crimes? These things I hope I never know the answer to. All this makes my skin crawl, I need to stop writing about this and try to cope with what I'm doing...

Hopefully. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.

RibRipper said:
Hopefully. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.
I wouldn't bet on it... I'm outside your door...

images

Nym said:
I like Ninja more cause u get to be pretty lol
Yaaar, you be sayin' us pirates have the face of a ship wreck? Arrr, me ship would fly before I saw a ninja more pretty than we pirates!

Pirates all the way. Something about the disregard for authority and the camaraderie draws me towards that lifestyle. Plus, I'm about as stealthy as a bear in a Chinaware shop.

I am a ninja..

Beware of the dark, beware of the shadow

for Shadow is my way...

and in the shadows lies my blade..

RibRipper said:
Yaaar, you be sayin' us pirates have the face of a ship wreck? Arrr, me ship would fly before I saw a ninja more pretty than we pirates!
Haha.. I have a pirate joke for you.. What does a pirate say on his eightieth birthday?

Aye Matey :)

Anomaly said:
I disagree.

Okay, well he is definitely very pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back