• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐•ปin ๐•ปrick -- ๐•บ๐•บC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.

OOC

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

go BRAZY my chickens

HI INSANELY EXCITED ABOUT THIS

tehehehehehe ME TOOO

good because your writing has all my hype
621.png

why are all the potential roles so beautiful and delicious stop, my indecisiveness

๐Ÿฅบpls thank you sdlkghdsl i had so much fun coming up with their basic premises and i'm excited for any of them to get written for
like tbh if by the time auditions end and theres one left i'm SNATCHING and doubling up ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

GOD why are all the placeholders so SWEXY SO FAR AHHHHHHHH

uhmmm can these characters please give me their hand in marriage ๐Ÿ˜ณ

howdy everyone tehehee
i'm so TWITTERPATED over all the placeholders/sheets so far!

I just wanted to announce that people are allowed to apply for more than one character, with a tentative max at two with some exceptions possible. It depends on how many people end up applying! I am also open to hearing unique character concepts outside of the roles i've come up with. just pm me!

Additionally, the official due date for sheets will be ONE WEEK from today, on AUGUST 4th! of course, extensions will be given.

LASTLY, please don't fret that i've posted a placeholder for gatsby (i might also post one for beelzebub because i'm too excited and prepared to play any and all characters). If someone or yourself ends up being interested, please post a placeholder or lemme know ! I'm interested in having as many people involved as possible!

anyways, hope you all are well <33

Iโ€™m so hyped! Iโ€™m gonna be a lil slow with Eula because my work schedule has changed but Iโ€™ll have her done by the 4th!

Iโ€™m so hyped! Iโ€™m gonna be a lil slow with Eula because my work schedule has changed but Iโ€™ll have her done by the 4th!
BOOOOOOOOO to your job :P they will be hearing from me because I CRAVE your talent !!

i fr made a placeholder for this
both of my babies
are chaotic
BEWARE

I am so excited for this and seeing characters ๐Ÿ‘€ everything looks SO good. been working on xander

I am so excited for this and seeing characters ๐Ÿ‘€ everything looks SO good. been working on xander
Iโ€™m going absolutely feral for the xandussy ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE'S CHARACTERS AGAIN AS WELL AS NEW CHARACTERS! i already know this is going to be great!

He's up! Xander's fr one of my favorite of my characters ever :,) hard to confine him in a character sheet but I'm somewhat happy :,) super excited to see everything come along!!

tehehehe i finished twin's revamped sheet so i'm doing a little wizard dance

i'm so beyond in love with everyone's characters. i'm going to individually propose to all of them.

tehehehe i finished twin's revamped sheet so i'm doing a little wizard dance

i'm so beyond in love with everyone's characters. i'm going to individually propose to all of them.
Hello I am SO in love w Twin,,,, hand over rn immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back