Physical Fitness Areas

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
DWMA: Physical Fitness Areas

001.jpg

The physical fitness field consists of a gymnasium with an attached weight room along with an indoor track, a dojo for combat training or spiritual exercises and there is also an outdoor field with another track for running. This is probably the most common place to find some of the higher ranked students when they are not in classes or eating meals… or at home.

Last edited:
The Boy In Bandages

The gymnasium of the DWMA was mostly empty, the only individuals in there being a few students who had finished early morning workouts, and were wasting time before classes started. Their voices echoed within the large space, showing that not many were there yet for the physical fitness class. However, that was about to change.

The doors leading into the gym opened slowly, and a head peeked inside. The one thing that was noticeable about it was the intense green eyes that scanned the room, and then the bandages that covered the rest of the student's face, even wrapping around most of their hair, with only some tufts of brown hair sticking out sporadically. The individual, seeing that they were in the clear, entered the gym, showing off the rest of their apparel.

Which was, well, more bandages. Upon inspection, it seemed like almost every part of their body from the nose down was covered in layers upon layers of pure white cloth bandages, even covering their fingertips. However, they weren't specifically unclothed. The student wore a green tank-top over their torso with the name of a brand of sugary candy on the front of it. For pants, they wore a pair of baggy grey cargo pants, the pockets of it having small bags of candy sticking out of it. They wore nothing on their feet, aside from the bandages that reached around their toes and then back up.

The student walked to the center of the gym, and placed their hands on their hips, looking over to the few students loitering around. They quickly looked away from them, deciding it would be best to avoid the strange individual wrapped in bandages in their gym. The student nodded, and then laughed. The voice was definitely male, made more evident when he spoke. "HaHA! To think I could even hide myself from Z, nevermind getting away from Nana!"

Reaching into his pockets, the boy pulled out a chocolate bar, unwrapped it, and stuck a piece of it between the bandages of his face. As soon as he did, it dissapeared underneath, meaning the boy probably ate it. When he finished chewing, he patted his stomach. "
Really wish I could take off these wraps, though.They get in the way of eating. It's annoying. Well, I guess Z did say that until Jasper and Nathan showed up, I had to wear them." He quickly knocked on his head. "All because you had to cause a fuss, huh? Jeez, I understand I'm crazy, but you're out of this world." Crossing his arms again, the boy looked around the gym. "I really wish you let me come out to play more, Daemon." He then stretched his arms out wide. "Ah...this free feeling! At least one day of this, then I should be content for a while."

Last edited by a moderator:
Warren Langston
Although he’d arrived early to school that morning, the morningstar and weapon student Warren Langston hadn’t made much of a scene yet about his presence at the academy on this particular morning. He’d read the note on the door and already knew which lesson he’d be heading to. After all, he was the best weapon around and would need to show that greatness to all the other weapons who showed their faces at the partial transformation lesson. At least, he thought he was the best. No one ever truly believed him when he said that. Even his own meister laughed at him.

‘I’ll show them,’ he thought to himself. One day, he was going to be the one to come in and save the day and one day, he was going to make the difference he had yet to be able to make in someone else’s life. ‘I’ll show them all.’

Even the young weapon wasn’t quite sure where he was heading, but he was moving through the halls. Briefly, he passed by the auditorium and noticed that there were a few people inside talking about stages and stealing the show and the like. For a moment, Warren even considered walking in by them and stealing their show because really… to him… all shows were his shows. However, as he stepped towards it, he remembered something. He would have his very own show this afternoon at the partial transformation lesson and he had to prepare for it. After all, his fellow weapons deserved a perfect performance from him and he knew he had to deliver. The teacher would be counting on the more experienced to teach the less experienced, after all.

With that memory reinforcing his intentions, Warrren turned away from the auditorium and headed outside to the physical fitness field. It was relatively quiet which really wasn’t his preferred environment, but also wasn’t terrible for him to rehearse with either. As he made his way towards center field, Warren saw someone else - a boy completely in bandages, actually - and it irked him to see. “Hey! You there!” Warren called out to them as he charged almost right at them.

When he reached the stranger, Warren just stared. “Why are you all in bandages? It… it seems silly.” Stuck in thought, Warren’s finger touched his chin and tapped in time with his foot as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing. Then a lightbulb struck. It probably wasn’t the correct lightbulb, but it was definitely a Warren appropriate lightbulb. “Oh! I get it! You’re too ashamed of my brilliance as a weapon to show who you really are when I’m near! That makes perfect sense. At least you’re eyes are uncovered, though, because I’m gonna rehearse for my big show later today. You can watch if you want.”

Warren didn’t exactly wait for an answer, though. Instead, the red haired boy just proceeded to turn towards the field and start engaging in a bunch of punches, flips and kicks… all at nothing, of course. He had to warm up, though, and this worked well enough for him.

Refaulted Refaulted

DWMA Physical Fitness Field: Friday of Week 1

Tachibana Kaori
It had been nearly a week since Kaori Tachibana (Tachibana Kaori, Tachibana no Kaori, Kaori of the Tachibana Clan, etc.) -- otherwise known as Weaver-Hime -- arrived in the United States. She spent the first three days traveling across the country observing several monuments and cultural attractions. Normally people would have taken more time to enjoy and absorb the various sights, but Kaori was used to tight schedules from when she would tour as a Japanese idol. Besides, she was eager to get to the DWMA and start her ascent to the highest ranks.

Once she arrived, she had spent the first day unpacking and getting situated in her rather spacious apartment that radiated an atmosphere of high class. The second day was spent familiarizing herself with the routine she had laid out for herself and making sure she knew where everything was. Now she found herself -- on the third day -- strolling about Death City to familiarize herself with the area; locating cultural hubs, institutions devoted to learning, and various other points of interest.

It was on this expedition that she found herself strolling past DWMA's Physical Fitness Field. It wasn't anything of particular note for her -- as she did her physical training with a personal instructor. However, before she could slip past, something caught her eye. She paused, the traditional umbrella that had been twirling back and forth across her shoulder came to a halt. Someone was performing a martial arts form and it seemed particularly well rehearsed.

Before she realized it, Kaori's feet had carried her onto the Physical Fitness Field. Dressed in her traditional kimono with the red umbrella resting on her shoulder; she would've looked sorely out of place. Despite that fact, she continued forward; her scrupulous gaze critiquing every detail of the martial arts form. As she neared the performer, she stated, "Training to fight without a weapon? Are you working to strengthen yourself, or do you lack trust in your partner's abilities? Either way, your efforts are futile. For I will be the greatest meister of this school."

As she said this, Kaori tugged on the bow around her waist to tighten up her kimono and closed up the umbrella, thrusting it forward like a sword without warning. She didn't wait to see the results of her attack before drawing it back, spinning, and delivering two swift diagonal strikes. This was followed by a succession of blows, each one faster than the last. This continued until either her opponent was defeated, or he took action of his own and gained control of the situation.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Warren Langston
Despite how consumed he was with his routine and ensuring that he got each step exactly as it was supposed to be, Warren still managed to notice that someone was approaching because he was always on the lookout for adoring fans who might be trying to get an early autograph before the actual performance. It helped the situation when the person approaching didn’t exactly seem to be intending on being sneaky. The lack of stealth actually matched what would have been Warren’s own approach although he’d never admit it. He, of course, thought he was the best at everything and nothing was about to change that… not even a girl in a kimono trying to fight him with an umbrella.

“My efforts are not futile,” Warren found himself grumbling in mid-flip before landing flat on his feet face to face with the woman whom he’d never met before. “You think you know the first thing about my goals!?”

When she started swinging with her umbrella, Warren almost thought that perhaps she was joking and he just took most of them because it was kinda hard to do damage with such a weapon. He blocked a few with his arms because he wasn’t totally useless in a fist fight and then he sighed because this was growing tiring and very much distracting him from his rehearsal. A couple steps and then a flip brought him out of range for a single moment and that was all the time that Warren really needed to do what he knew would fix the situation. At least, he hoped it would.

The moment he was back and balanced on his heels, Warren’s body began to glow as his soul began to shine through. It wasn’t a full transformation by a long shot, but he threw his fist up into the air and yelled, “See what the great Morningstar can do!” The light overtook his fist for a single second and then it was transformed into a ball of spikes, much like the head of a morningstar - his full weapon form.

Charging forward now, Warren’s fist - which was no longer really a fist - launched forward, not to harm her at all, but instead to catch the umbrella in the spikes and tear it out of her hands. For once, Warren’s strategy actually worked quite well.

“Now,” he said when she no longer held a weapon, “while I appreciate your attempt to join in on my performance, I do have a rehearsal to get back to because I’m the greatest weapon here and I’ll without a doubt be asked to give a demonstration on partials today. It may not seem like it, but the movements are highly crucial and I need to get them perfect. I can give you an autograph later, ok?”

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Refaulted Refaulted

Tachibana Kaori
The nonchalant manner in which Kaori's opponent defended against her attacks pushed her determination to anger. In response, she grit her teeth and pressed her attack even harder. She felt like the boy was trying to make a mockery of her. She didn't care who he thought he was; nobody could hold out against her family's sword techniques for long -- especially when unarmed. It didn't matter that she wasn't using an actual sword. There were plenty of ways for her to cause damage with the umbrella.

She was just about to attempt one of these blows when her opponent responded with a flip that seemed rather agile of him given the situation. She let a smirk crawl onto her face. His attempt to disengage was a clear sign that she was beginning to overpower him. There wasn't much he could do from there. Victory was all but assured.

However, something happened then that she had not anticipated. Her opponent revealed that he was, in fact, a weapon. Not a meister like she had suspected. When the boy charged at her with the strange weapon-hand, she flushed and stumbled back a step. She was caught completely unprepared for the turn of events. She had never seen a weapon like that before and didn't have any confident means of defending against it. On top of that, she hesitated because she hadn't intended for holes to be poked in her traditional umbrella. As a result, her hand opened of its own volition even before the boy had touched the umbrella.

As the umbrella was taken from her, she stumbled back another step. She tried to say something, but the words were caught in her throat. She only managed to stammer, "I-I... um..." Before she could say anything else, the back of her foot caught on the bottom of her kimono -- which she wouldn't normally have worn in a fight -- and she found herself tumbling to the ground.

She managed to tuck her chin and keep from getting knocked out when she hit the ground, but she ended up scraping her right hand on the way down. The pain throbbed up through her arm, causing her to wince as she sat back up. Then she looked up at the boy with a glare of death and, after a moment, she spoke, "YOU will PAY!! ... but you're in luck. Only one of the best weapons at this school could have put up such a fight. Obviously a prime candidate for a death scythe. As I won't settle for anything less than the best, I'll let you off the hook once you've signed on as my partner. Is that understood?"

Warren Langston
As the situation unfolded and as Warren tossed the umbrella aside, he was actually quite impressed with himself. Normally, something like that wouldn't have gone nearly as well. Ivy would’ve held onto the umbrella and used it to smash him into the ground and he didn’t even want to think about what would’ve happened if he tried that on Igor. Well, then again, Igor wouldn’t have been fighting with an umbrella, so there wasn’t much to think about there. The possibility simply didn’t exist.

“Ha!” Warren finally proclaimed, though, when he realized he’d won whatever their little fight had been. “A weapon who can defeat the greatest meister! Wait until I tell all the others!!” Excitement overtook him because for the first time, he’d succeeded at something that would put him on the path he so desired.

Blinking a few times, though, Warren also finally processed what she’d said. “Wait… what?” Something had just happened that Warren had never experienced before. “You mean… you want to work with me? You… I… I’m not too strong of a weapon for you to even fathom handling. Meisters don’t tend to like the spotlight that a weapon like me tends to bring.” Completely consumed with confusion for a moment, Warren was seriously at a loss for words.

For a kid as hyperactive as Warren, though, such shock couldn’t possibly last long and instead turned to reasonable doubt as he tapped his chin. “Well, I don’t know. I am going to be a Death Scythe, but can someone who tried to fight me with an umbrella truly be worthy of such a weapon? You see, my current meister doesn’t like me very much… but she is a two star meister so she can definitely get the missions for me to be getting all the souls I need.”

The red haired boy continued tapping his chin and he tapped his foot as well.

“Why would you be a better meister for me in the first place? You couldn’t even use soul perception to tell that I was a weapon.”

CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Tachibana Kaori
Tachibana was still sitting on the ground, looking up as Warren responded. She blushed slightly and looked to the side when he mentioned telling the others. She wasn't sure what she intended to tell them. Would he emphasize the fact that she was the greatest meister, or would he focus on the fact that he had just beat her?

It would have been hard for her to believe that the boy had actually grown that fond of her so quickly, but some part of her wanted that to be the case and refused to believe that he would even think of putting her down. Besides, it was true that she was the best meister, after all.

When he asked in disbelief if she wanted to work with him, she stood up and responded, "Absolutely. I told you I wouldn't settle for anything less than the best. If I can't handle you, no one can. Besides, it's only natural that the spotlight would shine on such a wonderful weapon. That wouldn't bother me at all..."

However, her response was interrupted before she had much of a chance to respond. She found herself chocking on her words of praise when she heard what the boy had to say next. What might have just seemed like realistic, standoffish remarks to most, had a very different effect on Kaori. She swallowed hard as the boy's points cut deep. She couldn't understand why she suddenly cared so much for this boys opinion. She was certain she had made the right choice, but now it seemed like she might've been wrong. Yet, why did it hurt so much?

To add insult to injury, it seemed like he already had a partner, and she was a two star meister. The fact that this other girl was his partner was testament to how good she was, Kaori was sure of it. There was just too much. Kaori could feel tears beginning to well up in her eyes. This only lasted for a moment, though.

As soon as Kaori realized that this boy had almost reduced her to tears, she suddenly clenched her fists. The realization had flipped a switch, and now she was straight up pissed off. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she tried to keep calm and remain civil. "Heh" she let out a little giggle before opening her eyes with an angry flare, "What a loser. You're dependent on a skilled meister. I guess I was wrong. You're not the best weapon around. If you were, it wouldn't matter what type of meister you had. You'd be able to get whatever you needed yourself. As for me, I've only been here a few days. You can't expect me to have made soul perception a habit without even going through a class about it yet. Besides, you're not even looking at the facts. Despite being a new student, I've already tested into the EAT class. You're just some nobody dependent on their meister. In other words, a leech. Who'd wanna be partners with you? You're just a commoner, after all. Not worthy to pair up with the likes of royalty like me," placing her hands on her hips, Kaori continued, "Yeah, that's right. I'm royalty. Princess and rightful heir to the Chrysanthemum Throne. Not to mention I'm a teen idol. I represent an entire generation! I don't need your spotlight. I'm just fine on my own, thank you very much. A commoner like you couldn't possibly hope to pair up with a royal celebrity like me. I'm way out of your league."

Warren Langston
Seeing her fists clench up clenched Warren’s fists as well because he knew that those were fighting fists she held. Sure, one of his fists was still a ball with spikes, but the other was more than capable of clenching tightly and both were prepared to resume the battle that had ended moments ago.

“I AM NOT!” The red-haired boy objected fiercely when she stated that he was dependent on a skilled meister because he really and truly believed it was not the truth of the matter. He’d been paired with all kinds of meisters before and he’d been successful in all of them. At least, in his mind, he’d been successful. Warren wasn’t familiar with what unsuccessful was. Although she kept adding onto the ultimate insult she was trying to play on him, Warren’s body remained as it was and actually verged upon what many would consider deadly still. In fact, it was impossibly still considering who Warren Langston was.

It truly was surprising how patient he was being. Many would’ve anticipated that Warren would interrupt. He didn’t, though. He let her get all the way to the end.

Then, though, Warren was going to have his next go. “You’re. Dead. Wrong.” All of a sudden, his eyes were like daggers and it wasn’t about to change. “I just beat you fair and square without a meister at all. I didn’t need her in order to beat you and I never will. That’s because I’m the kind of weapon who knows how to take care of themselves. You ever gone on a mission without a partner!?” He gave a moment’s pause as though he expected an answer, but even if she did say something, he had every intention of coming back in loud enough to overwhelm anything she had to say.

“Oh! Right! No, you haven’t because you’re new, but I have! I’m brave enough to face anything without a meister by my side and without knowing if anyone else on the mission is even strong enough to wield me because that’s how much I care about doing my job here! My job is to become a death scythe whether my meister helps me or not and let me tell you, lately, she hasn’t done diddly squat!”

That wasn’t all he had to say, though. “And Princess,” he very nearly spat her title, “you know what? I’m going to give you a shot anyway. You know why!? Because the whole point of the DWMA is to stand up above the little guy so anyone who thinks others beneath them clearly hasn’t seen how bad things can be. Catching Kishin egg souls is easy compared to watching someone die of a disease that you’ve never seen because you have everything you’ve ever wanted! Try knowing what to do then. I’ll bet you don’t have the first clue, though.”

Standing up straight and relaxing his body finally, Warren added, "Don't worry. I'll show you, though."

Warren had seen what he described. In a way, Warren and Kaori were the same. Growing up, Warren had everything he wanted. It was when he’d made a friend who didn’t have anything that they’d needed that he learned he needed to become the best for a very different reason. Once he’d reached the best level ever, surely he could save anyone. Even Isayah. The key necklace around the red haired boy’s neck was a promise that that was his goal.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37

The Boy In Bandages

The Boy In Bandages was still standing in the center of the field when suddenly he was approached by Warren Langston. He turned, and with the first words out of his mouth, the boy's eyes seemed pained. Outright, he wasn't the nicest person the Boy had met. He looked down at his wrapped up body. 'It's not like I made the decision to wear these, really. I mean, they are a great disguise to get past most people, but I have to wear them for other reasons. How can he be so rude and call them...silly?'

However, when Warren told the Boy to watch his moves, he stood back and silently watched. Though his face was covered up, his eyes showed off the disinterest he was feeling. Frankly, it wasn't an amazing style of fighting. He had seen better fighting before through Daemon's eyes, and Daemon had showed off better skills at times. Then again, he had also been training for longer to fight, the Boy assumed. Either way, he was not impressed.

When another student, a stranger to the Boy, showed up, his interest rose a small amount, especially with her introduction, which consisted of her attacking Warren. As things began to get interesting, the boy dropped to the ground with his legs crossed, watching the exchange. They began to fight more intensly, and the Boy began wishing he had some popcorn to eat. Well, he had the next best thing, and pulled out another chocolate bar, sticking it under the bandages to eat.

Warren easily overpowered the so-called "greatest Meister", and they began to argue. At first, it seemed like things were going to be fixed easily, with the stranger asking Warren to become her partner, and Warren stumbling over his words to maybe accept the proposal, it seemed he said something that ticked her off, and she started to berate him, and Warren lashed back at her with just as much force. The Boy watched, slightly amused, until he felt a sharp sting in his head. Groaning, he made to stand up. "
Right, right. I'm driving, I deal with them. Don't see why you like Warren so much, though." He muttered this all under his breath, and once he stood up, he walked over to the two angry students.

Once he was close enough, he spoke. "
Hey, hey. There's no reason to fight, right? You two just met each other." Turning to the stranger student, the Boy addressed her first. "Maybe what he said you disagreed with, but Warren doesn't think first before he speaks, from what I have seen of him. Also, just because you're royalty doesn't make you better than everyone else. Based on what I've seen, we could probably have a fair shot at beating you in a Weaponless fight." He directed the "we" to only himself and not himself and Warren. "My partner is considered royalty in her own right, but she is just a school freak who asks for teachers to give her more homework. She's humble, knowing she's just a normal kid in the end. And if you want to be the greatest Meister, shouldn't you focus on beating every other Meister here first? Rise to the top of the ranks among the students here. Then maybe you can consider yourself the 'Greatest Meister at the DWMA' at least."

The Boy then turned to look at Warren, crossing his arms over his chest. "
As for you, you're too overconfident. Wasn't that why you got knocked out immediately back in Dunsmuir? By that sand guy? You ran in like an idiot. Your attitude gets you into trouble. Not to say Daemon is any better, but he can at least show some restraint when others that he wants to protect is involved. Even if you think you're right, I know that Daemon is going to miss you, because he looks up to you, for some unholy reason. Then, to Daemon, you'll be just like this person who died on you." Another sharp stab, and another wince of pain from the Boy, he rubbed his temples. "Ouch. I guess I don't have long before he comes back to say his own words." Standing back, the Boy gestured between the two of them. "So kiss and make-up, alright? Stranger, Warr...Wa...W...Wally...?" As the Boy spoke, one of his eyes twitched, blinking quickly, one of his green eyes now a light shade of red.

(Not good, I know. I'm trying.)

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Tachibana Kaori
Warren's returned glare brought a look of surprise to Kaori's face. She couldn't understand why it seemed to pierce so deeply. She'd been dealt all sorts of insults and refutations in the past without even being phased. The thruth was, Warren wasn't like any of the other opposition she'd faced in the past. He wasn't just some hater. He wasn't someone trying to delegitamize her claim to the Chrysanthemum Throne. This time she was dealing with someone that she knew would end up as her weapon. Someone she couldn't afford to drive away. Thus, his opinion seemed to carry much more weight than anyone else she'd ever encountered.

"I, um... I haven't been on a mission yet,"
she mumbled in response to Warren's question. She stared like a deer caught in headlights for a moment longer. Then, something followed that caused her to blink and brought her out of the trance. Gritting her teeth at how disrespectfully Warren had spat out her title, she prepared to defend her claim to the throne.

What happened next was even more of a surprise. Every time she thought she understood this boy, he threw another curveball. By the time he had finished, she was seething again. Through her teeth, she responded, "You think I've had everything I've ever wanted? Sure, my family has money. And sure, since I"m hard-working and an amazing idol, I get plenty of presents. Things. And you might even try to say that he money can buy you friends. But let me tell you something. It's all a lie. Money can't buy you friends. Not real ones, anyway. All they stick around for is the free stuff. They couldn't care less about you. Not to mention being a solo idol and heir to the family keeps me busy all of the time. I've never had time for friends!" finally, Kaori couldn't hold back the tears any longer. Warren had hit a nerve that may not have been entirely related, but yet had been triggered all the same, "What about a loving family, huh? Surely there's someone there that'd be supportive, right? Well, you would be if by support you meant constantly pushing me to grow up and be my best and never make any mistakes, then okay. Well, what about those adoring fans of mine then, huh? Surely I could turn to one of them, right? WRONG. They don't wanna be friends with me! They just want get close to the idol so that they're popular. They admire me because they think I'm always nice, I'm beautiful without ever having to do any work, so even if one of them tried to be my friend, they'd expect me to be perfect! So HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FEEL FOR SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME WHEN I'VE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO BE CLOSE TO ANYONE?!!! You're such a JERK!!!"

Once she had gotten that off her chest and had taken a few breaths, she wiped the tears away with her sleeve and seemed to return to her normal composed self. Then she added, "Fine, be my partner. But be warned, this isn't gonna be a cakewalk. I'm gonna push you harder than you've ever gone before. You claim to be more than a commoner? Then you're gonna prove it. You WILL become the best weapon at the DWMA whether you like it or not, and there will be no excuses..."

Before Kaori could finish her thoughts, another kid butt into their conversation. She hadn't noticed him before now, but apparently he had been watching their argument. The boy seemed to be trying to diffuse the situation by showing that they could both be equally wrong. He tried to point out her faults, which she tuned out because she didn't care what a 'commoner' thought about her. They were just comments from another hater. However, it was when he started speaking negatively about Warren -- the weapon she had just decided to accept as a partner -- that her ferocity turned on the bandaged boy. Despite the fact that any normal person could see that that the boy was just trying to help, and had some pretty good points at that, Kaori reached into her sleeve and whipped out a knife that embedded itself in the ground at the boys feet with a thunk.

"Who do you think you are?" seethed Kaori, "You little punk. Presuming to understand the complexities of ones so advanced as ourselves? You could never hope to even scratch the surface of our greatness! Let alone the intricate reality that is our existence! And you dare speak down to MY weapon? The single greatest weapon at the DWMA? Get lost before you say something you'll regret, and just be thankful that I've got the restraint NOT to beat you to a pulp for insulting my weapon."

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Refaulted Refaulted

Warren Langston
Over time, as his conversation with Kaori had progressed, Warren had quite honestly forgotten that he’d been performing for someone in the first place. Normally he tried to treat everyone in his audience equally, but that became a rather difficult task when one of them started attacking with an umbrella so Warren couldn’t really blame himself for neglecting to continue performing for the strange student who he didn’t seem to know. The red haired boy was fairly certain that if there was a boy who wore bandages all the time in his class, he would’ve noticed it by now.

New students seemed to pour into the DWMA all the time, so Warren had simply assumed that the boy - like Kaori - was a new student. It would make the most sense.

Hearing what the strange boy had to say, though, was definitely enough to bring Warren’s attention back to him. “Hey!” he snapped, quite offended. “You weren’t even there to see my show in Dunsmuir so you have no idea what happened. Whoever told you was… uh… lying. Yep! They’re just trying to take up more spotlight than I can and as you can see, they failed miserably because the spotlight is still on me!” While he definitely had a lot more to say to this nobody, Warren was truly unsure of where to go next with what he had to say which meant that it was probably a good thing Kaori jumped in as well. Hearing what she had to say, Warren definitely wasn’t about to object to her timely interruption.

“Yeah! What she said!” Warren could confidently add at the end.

He was about to leave it at that when something got to him. ‘Wally?’ He’d heard that before… somewhere. Although his eyes had wandered away for a moment, his gaze was quickly drawn back to the strange boy who saw fit to question his new situation with his new meister. “Do I know you from somewhere?”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Warren reached out, grabbed onto the bandages that were wrapped around Daemon’s body, and he pulled quite harshly. “You know, if you’re going to try talking big to people like us,” he said, referring to himself and his new meister, “then trying to hide will only hurt you in the end.” Anyone who tried to hide just made themselves look small and it didn’t help anything.

However, Warren was quite shocked when a familiar face was revealed behind the bandages he’d quite literally torn off of the boy. “Daemon?”

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Refaulted Refaulted

The Boy In Bandages

The Boy In Bandages was trying his best to control himself. His red eye shut quickly, and he covered it with one bandaged hand, and he grit his teeth in resistance to the pulses pounding his head. He tried to calm the other down, almost not noticing the knife that embedded itself in the ground right by his feet. He felt another powerful surge of pain, and nearly yelped at the feeling. Growling under his breath, he reached down with his free hand, yanking the knife from the ground.

Once he stood back up, he felt Warren grab thew bandages around his face and rip them away, jerking his head forwards. The magistar weapon gasped in surprise at who was under the wraps, but the boy let out a pained smile. "Yes and no, W-W-W-Warren. This may be Daemon's body, but I'm not that psychopath. Which..." The boy turned to Kaori. "You should be thankful for that." A single trail of electricity sparked in the boy's hair as he finished his last sentence, and another wince followed. "Well, I guess you'll be meeting him shortly. I would love to chat more about how much of a self-centered bitch you are, but I'm starting to get tired." With that, the boy's eyes shut, and he began to fall backwards.

However, he barely made it halfway to the ground before he thrust his arms forwards, and the alert gaze of Daemon's red eyes appeared. He stood still for a moment, his face devoid of any real emotion, but then he shook his head vigorously and looked between the two other students. Immediately, when he looked to Warren, his mouth busted out into a large grin. "Wesley! You're okay! After the man in the sand knocked you out, I thought you were dead! But when you started to show off your...dance, or whatever that was, you seemed fine!" Daemon threw his arms up in the air, the bandages beginning to loosen around him. "We should skip class and go out for ice cream!" He leaned in to whisper to Warren. "But don't tell Zyra. Her and Nana don't know that Angelo brought me here."

Daemon then turned to look at Kaori, tilting his head. "Hmmm...well, Angelo was right about on thing. You really don't look like much. Just a snob, like Zyra's brother. Then again..." Daemon walked over to Kaori, slamming his hands onto her shoulders and gripping them tightly, an overly happy and friendly look on his face. "...I don't know you yet! Once I know you, I'll now if I should be friends with you or avoid you!" And, fast as lightning, Daemon was back in front of Warren, holding his arms out while he faced Kaori. "But don't think I'll allow you to corrupt Winston and let you dull his coolness!" Daemon then saw that he was holding a knife, and pointed it to Kaori. "Here, have this back. It's too small and dull for my taste." He held the knife with no malicious intent, just limply in his hand while he waited for Kaori to take it.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Tachibana Kaori

Kaori twitched when she was called a self-centered bitch. Whoever this boy was, he was not making a good impression. What was worse, it seemed like he was already acquainted with her weapon. She tried as best she could to swallow the next outburst. She had already wasted too much time on this nobody. Of course, right as she was about to dismiss him and go back to talking to her new partner, the boy seemed to change personalities, as if he were pretending to be somebody else. This pissed Kaori off even more. Now he was just trying to play innocent and act like nothing happened. He seemed to be acting all buddy buddy with her weapon and names of others who apparently knew Warren were mentioned. Despite the fact that she expected Warren to have many friends, hearing about them as if they were all close cut even deeper.

Warren had agreed to team up with her. That was a commitment. He was her partner, and partners stuck together. At least that's what she was told. For once in her life, she was going to have someone in her corner. For once in her life, she would have someone to share things with. For once in her life, she'd have a friend. But if he already had all these friends, how would she fit into the picture? She'd end up taking a back seat, being unimportant. Just another accessory, and she couldn't take that. Not again. As these things were wrestling around in her head, the boy came up and clapped her on the shoulders, causing her to jump and blush a bit. He had caught her off guard. He had touched her.

It took a bit for that fact to register and she stood staring blankly for a moment. Being touched by someone like him made things that much worse. She was an idol, royalty. People were always trying to get close to her, touch her, hug her, get a lock of her hair, and all sorts of other creepy stuff. It sent a shiver down her spine just thinking about it. However, it wasn't until the dagger was offered back to her that she came back to reality.

Stepping forward and taking hold of the dagger, she couldn't keep her mouth shut any more, "Heh, I'll ignore your idiotic assessment of my kaiken. You don't even know what that is, do you? It's a traditional Japanese dagger. Long and sharp enough to get the job done. However, what I cannot ignore is your disrespectful and ignorant behavior as to my position. You say I'm self-centered. Nobody in their right mind would want to be in my position. You couldn't even begin to understand the many facets in which I serve people. All you see is some rich girl? If that were the case, my life would be a lot easier. Yet you can't even scratch the surface of what I do. So in your smug ignorance, you stand there and talk down to me. I spend every day with the obligation of being perfect. Because people are always watching me, always scrutinizing my every move. I'm supposed to be a leader, a roll model, somebody who relaxes the uneasy and gives hope to fallen. One wrong move and hundreds of people could be effected. I do so much to make people happy every day without regard for myself! Then you come along and try to call me a self-centered bitch?! YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!" This was quickly followed by Kaori smacking him in the face and adding, "AND DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!"

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Refaulted Refaulted

Last edited:
Warren Langston
Warren’s eyes crinkled rather strangely as Daemon started replying to him in a way that really didn’t sound like Daemon at all. Although he didn’t know the 1-star meister that well, Warren at least liked to think he would remember what the student sounded like and this… well, it wasn’t right. “Daemon’s not a psychopath,” he mumbled, more to himself than to anyone else. He wasn’t even sure what it would’ve meant had he directed it towards anyone in particular.

There wasn’t much time after that to figure out what was going on, though, because within a moment or two, it did start sounding like the Daemon that Warren had just gone on a mission with. “Yeah, I’m ok. I’m way better, than ok, man, although I don’t know about you. Are you sure something didn’t happen to you on that mission as well? You were acting… uhm… very strangely two seconds ago. Maybe you’re the one who really hit your head?” Yes, Warren knew that he had hit his own head, but he didn’t really know what had happened once he’d passed out. It was quite possible that Daemon had gotten himself injured as well, and he didn’t remember seeing the boy next to him when he woke up in the dispensary after their mission had finished.

He was going to say that he had no intentions of skipping class today because he needed to work with his new partner, but before he could, Daemon finally seemed to notice that Warren wasn’t alone and it didn’t turn out to be a good thing. He wasn’t sure that Daemon was honestly too far off in his assessment of Kaori, but Warren also knew that the words Daemon was speaking weren’t words that would lead to anything friendly happening as a result.

Seeing Kaori start seething over what was being said, Warren knew it couldn’t be good. Immediately, the red-haired weapon put himself between the two meisters and tried to settle things. Yes, he loved getting into fights, but there were so many other things he knew he had to be doing right now. First and foremost, he and Kaori needed to figure out what seminar they were going to and additionally, he was concerned about Daemon because of how he had been only moments ago.

“Kaori, he’s not himself,” Warren tried to interrupt her once she started yelling at him. It didn’t seem to actually get through, but Warren kept trying. “Kaori… Kaori… KAORI! We have other things we need to focus on right now. I have a performance that I’m going to put on this afternoon with or without you so you really need to get your show face on and your head in gear! We really should rehearse at least once!!!” Warren’s voice rose as he spoke, hoping to actually break through to her somewhere along the way.

Turning back to Daemon as he practically started dragging his meister away, Warren added, “Maybe you should go find Zyra, Daemon. At any rate, I’ll see you later!”

Hopefully…

Warren just hoped something bad didn’t happen between now and ‘later.’

Refaulted Refaulted CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Daemon Alexanders

Daemon was slightly taken aback by how the girl was speaking to him. He didn't think he said anything rude to her, and he just said that he didn't like her knife. It wasn't as cool as the weapons Zyra or Warren could turn into. He also didn't understand why she would carry that around with her. He remembered, from his training, that relying on only weapons made you dependent, and forging your own body into a weapon to use was the right thing to do, so that if you were ever separated from your Weapon or had nothing to use as a back-up, you still had your own strength.

Daemon wanted to speak up, to say something, but he didn't have the chance. He felt the girl's hand slap him across the face, hard and cruel, and it jerked his head to look away. He stood stock still, completely confused at how things were turning out. He raised a hand to touch where he had been struck, feeling the heat on his fingertips when he felt his cheek, and the pain beginning to build up. He turned to look back at Kaori, his eyes beginning to water up.

Warren stepped in, grabbing Kaori and started to walk away, pulling the girl along with him as he instructed Daemon to find Zyra. As they walked away, Daemon just stood in the middle of the field, some tears beginning to fall down his face. Despite the fact he was crying, he was silent, simply loking down at the floor. After a few seconds, he moved himself into a sitting position, holding his cheek that was now beginning to turn a bright shade of red. "That really hurt..."

Kassana Silverstream, Igor, Honey Mitskuni, Demetri Voclain and Ivy Landvik
Although the group of students on a rampage through the academy had indeed been heading in the wrong direction, they eventually figured things out and were able to reroute themselves to reach their appropriate destination. There were many fitness dedicated areas at the DWMA and among them, the one that they headed to was the gym. There was also an outdoor field and dojo specifically created for one on one training and also for practicing routines of multiple types. For what the group of ruffians was looking to do, though, the gym would work best because there were weights, there was room to run and there was also room for various exercises as well. What exactly they would be doing remained to be seen, but Kassana, at the very least, expected something along the lines of weights and running and push-ups and sit-ups and the like.

With those expectations in mind, Kassana set her backpack down against the wall and bent down to open it up and pull out a change of clothes. “I’ll be ready here in a minute,” she informed anyone who was listening. Then she headed towards the locker room to change. The clothes she came in for school weren’t exactly work-out appropriate.

Honey perked up at Kassana walking away. “Oh wait up! I need to change too!” Honey called out and trotted up to her friend. Turning her head she called to Demetri “Demetri could you get Igor to change while I’m gone?” Even though she asked the question she knew that Igor wasn’t going to actually change clothes but she hoped he would nonetheless.

“Honey. Honey. Why in the world would Igor change? I don’t think Igor has more than one pair of clothes. What would he even change into?” Demetri asked, but the girls were already on their way to the locker room. “Ugh, fine.” Demetri turned to Igor. “Just run in circles in the gym until I get back.” With that Demetri left the monster of a man to head to the boy’s locker room.

Igor glanced around as he suddenly found himself all alone. He spun in a small circle quickly to make sure no one was secretly standing behind him. With no one there he looked around the room yet again before he began to trot around the open space. As he began moving around he found himself moving faster and faster and even faster still. “AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!” He began laughing in his enjoyment and turned his right hand into his signature rotating saw blade. With one swift motion as he ran he dug the blade into the wall cutting a long trail around the entire room in his fun. The excitement in his eye grew even more as he watched the sparks from his saw’s contact fly behind him like a trail of happy glitter.

Meanwhile, Ivy was stomping her way towards the gym, list in hand of all the students who had signed up for the fitness seminair. Ivy looked over the list as she walked, making swift judgements about all of them. “Wimp, wimp, wimp, decent, fine, wimp, shorty, skinny. Oh, and my three personal trainees…. And Igor.” Ivy sighed. That manic better not screw up her training seminar otherwise she would…

Ivy walked into the gym to see a very gleeful psychopath tearing apart her sacred place.

“WHAT THE EVER-LIVING FUCK!” Ivy roared, her voice echoing through the gym and into the adjoining locker rooms. “WHO LEFT THIS MANIAC IN MY GYM UNSUPERVISED?!” Ivy glared at the happy Igor and stuck out her foot as he ran past her, causing him to trip and land face first on the gym floor and roll past Ivy.

“AHAHAHAHAAAA FUN!!!” Igor yelled in his fun as he lay on his back. Lifting his arms up for only a moment he slammed both his hand and saw back down and moved them in snow angel motions. His enjoyment filled eye watched Ivy’s form carefully as he hoped for a fight to start.

Ivy seethed as she heard Igor’s laughter. She marched over to him and slammed her foot on his chest “WHAT! THE! FUCK! ARE! YOU! DOING! TO! MY! GYM!” Ivy screamed, bringing her foot down to stomp on Igor with each anger filled word.

“I’M SORRYYYYY!” Honey screamed as she burst into the gym from the locker room. Her shoes in her hands as she ran having not been able to put them on yet. She threw her tiny body onto the psychopath’s chest and under Ivy’s foot. Tossing her shoes to the side she grabbed Igor’s shoulders and looked him right in his eye. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! This is NOT how we are supposed to treat school property!!” She shouted.

Ivy was about to slam her foot down again when Honey jumped on top of Igor. Ivy managed to stop her foot just in time before it collided with Honey’s back. Ivy paused for a moment before bringing her foot down to stomp on the floor. “HONEY! CONTROL YOUR PSYCHO!”

Igor stared at the tiny girl that was now on top of him. She looked upset. Transforming his saw back into his normal hand he pushed her off and stood to his feet. He then crossed his arms over his chest and looked up away from the two toward the ceiling upset that he knew his fun had ended.

“I’m sorry! I just went to change clothes for like 2 minutes!” Honey apologized again glancing at her pouting maniac of a partner. Stepping closer to him, she put a hand on his arm to get his attention. “Igor, what have I said about using your saw at school?” She sighed but received no response from the man as he was too busy pouting.

Demetri walked slowly into the gym since he had a feeling what would await him. He could hear Ivy’s screaming from the locker room and was not eager to experience her wrath. As soon as he stepped foot in the gym, Ivy’s head turned to him sharply as she stomped over to him. “Why was Igor left in the gym all by himself! This idiot causes chaos even with us so who thought it was a good idea to LEAVE HIM HERE ALONE!” She yelled, her face red with rage.

“What was I supposed to do?!” Demetri yelled back. “He’d cause just as much chaos in the locker room! He’d probably saw most of the lockers in half!”

“HE JUST SAWED THE GYM IN HALF!” Ivy screamed, gesturing all around her to Igor’s carnage.

“Looks fine to me.” Demetri drawled.

Ivy growled and crossed her arms. “Veryyyyy funny Demetri. For that, you get to do extra push-ups in our training session today. Starting now. NOW DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME FIFTY!”

“Fuck me.” Demetri cursed, before getting into the proper position and following Ivy’s orders as she stormed away.

Ivy continued grumbling as she stuck her attendance list onto a clipboard and looked out at her trainee’s. “HEY! We’re one short! Where’s Miss. Skinny? Where the hell is Kassana?!”

“I think she is still changing.” Honey responded to Ivy’s question as she finished putting her shoes on. Once she finished tying them she looked over to her friend with her clipboard and was instantly filled with awe. “WOW! Ivy you look so professional!!!”

Although she’d been ready for quite a few minutes now, after hearing the chaos of what seemed to be ensuing in the gym, Kassana had decided to remain in the locker room until things seemed to calm down because there was nothing she could do to stop the chaos even if she wanted to. It made her feel rather useless, actually, but she knew it was the truth in this particular situation. However, when she heard that someone was looking for her, she jumped up and scurried out into the gym once again.

“I’m here!” she called out in a tone that was loud for her, but still relatively quiet compared to all the others.

“Good, all the important people are here.” Ivy grumbled, checking her trainee’s names off the clipboard. “Now we just have to wait for the rest of these chumps…” Ivy waited for about ten seconds, tapping her foot and staring at the entrance of the gym. “...But waiting is fucking boring so we’re going to start right away!” Ivy proclaimed. “As my personal trainees you need to prove to me that you have what it takes to be the best! SO START STRETCHING! Everyone start reaching for your toes and so help me if you can’t reach them I WILL MAKE YOU REACH THEM!”

Collab with: Lady Warlock Lady Warlock and thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl

Last edited:
Tachibana Kaori

Kaori's uncharacteristic outburst was a result of her current situation. The move to DWMA had proved to be one of her biggest challenges yet. She was almost as far away from home as she could possibly get. For the first time in her life, the arrangements were of a more permanent nature, as opposed to the brief excursions on tours as an idol. Thrown into a culture far different from her own and being recognized as not much more than the commoner by most who had no idea who she was. It was because of these and other related stressors that she had lost her normal composure.

As a result, she had become jaded to what was happening around her. Her new partner's voice wasn't quite getting through to her. After all, they hadn't quite been together long enough for her mind to give his voice precedence over all the other stimuli. However, precisely as she was reprimanding Daemon for making contact with her, a hand touched hers and onto -- literally as well as figuratively -- dragged her back to reality.

Her eyes widened at being touched and the knife was instinctively raised again. Stumbling as a result of being dragged, she didn't hit her mark right away. This allowed enough time for her to register just who's hand she was holding. It was Warren's. Her partner's. He was reigning her in. What seemed a rather mundane -- perhaps almost offensive gesture to most, meant the world to Kaori. He had just proven to her that he wasn't afraid to reign her in during times of weakness. Most would either distance themselves out of fear or tear her down in punishment. He had chosen an action that built her up, at least the way she saw it. It was then that she knew... she was no longer alone. It didn't matter how many friends he had, because he had just proven his commitment to the new partnership. He was going to give the partnership his best shot. All that was left now was for Kaori to do the same, for her not to let him down.

As the knife was slipped back into her kimono, two words escaped in a whisper, "Thank you." She allowed herself to be tugged along for a few more moments, as if almost limp. Then, she took in a deep breath. Now she was ready to commit as well. Thus, she planted her foot firmly on the ground to stop and said, "That's far enough. I won't be your burden. So you've got a performance to get ready for, huh? And you think I'm gonna let you do it alone? Like hell I will. What do you need me to do?"

Warren Langston and Tachibana Kaori
Both grateful that it wasn’t too difficult to get Kaori away from the fight she seemed determined to get into with Daemon and excited at the prospect of actually being able to prepare for his performance again, Warren was able to sigh with relief when they finally made it to a place where it didn’t seem like they could get into any more trouble. Of course, trouble could always find them, but that was a different story altogether. Warren wasn’t about to worry about what kind of trouble could find them, though, because that list could go on and on.

He let her go when everything seemed appropriate to do so. She wasn’t really a burden to him despite saying that she wouldn’t be, but Warren wasn’t sure how to appropriately correct that so he didn’t. Instead, Warren just nodded at her next question. “Yep! I’m gonna be the most experienced weapon at the partial transformation seminar so I’m sure I’ll be called to give a demonstration. I was practicing my show!”

At the time, Warren was fully prepared to welcome her into his performance as well, but after a moment he realized something. “Wait… you’re probably not gonna go to partial transformation class, though. And that means… hmm… that means I’m probably not going to partial transformation class either.” Instantly, Warren’s whole expression turned somber because he had been looking forward to giving a demonstration.

“But wait! Fitness class is a thing! Maybe I can finally beat Ivy now that I’ve got an awesome partner like you!! She’s a 3-Star meister so if we beat her, we’re basically Lord Death’s personal assassins. Pretty awesome, right!?”

”I’d say it’s our destiny,” responded Kaori, ”This Ivy is nothing compared to us. Where is she now?”

It wasn’t a difficult question at all to answer. “Well, I don’t necessarily know where she is right now, but she will be at the fitness seminar once that starts for sure. And that’s in the gym.” Currently, the new pair was standing on the edge of the physical fitness field outside. All they had to do to get to the gym was walk through the doors that would lead them back into the DWMA.

”Perfect. Now, is there anything I should know about this Ivy before we confront her?” questioned Kaori.

“Well, she doesn’t like me very much,” Warren began, “but she will respect me when I beat her!” He was certain of that much for sure. “I like to call her the hulk because she has green hair. Who but the hulk has green hair, right!? But she fights like a crazy woman. She probably is a crazy woman actually. And Demetri - he’s her partner - is an axe.”

”Don’t worry, we’ll make sure she shows you the proper respect. An axe is a primitive weapon. I’ve had much more advanced training than that of an axe wielder. We’ll defeat them for sure.” she responded.

Nodding along, Warren was in complete agreement. After all, his new partner was a princess. A berserker could never even begin to compare to someone so great.

“Let’s go, then!” Surely someone was already there and maybe there would be time to put on a small show before class actually started. Without further delay, the new pair headed to the gym.

And when they got there, Ivy was already there.

This was going to be a fun class indeed.

Collabed with: CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Tags: DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl

Virgo Capri
Virgo, unaware of Naia's new unspoken rule, breathed a sigh of relief when she had accepted his 'apology'. He just breathed a sigh of relief, letting himself get pushed out of the library doors. 'But I still can't talk! How will people be able to know of my plight for JUSTICE?! Aw, Poop!' Virgo thought with a pout, only to gasp to himself. 'Watch your language, mister! Just cause you're talking inside your head does NOT excuse such potty mouth behavior! ' He scolded, unaware of how his outward emotions quietly shifted from his self-conversation, making him look quite odd. 'Well, I shouldn't worry about this too much! I mean, it IS kinda cool to speak in my head! Echo! ...ECHO! ...Oh. I thought It'd be more...echo-y.'

After that, Virgo and Naia walked down the hall together for a few moments. Even though Virgo could only communicate through rapid hand gestures and frantic jumps, he still had a lot of fun with Naia. It felt nice to be doing stuff with a friend/partner! He was so used to running around by himself, he forgot about how it felt. Unfortunately, due to the differences in directions and the amount of time they had, Virgo had to bid Naia a quick farewell before he sprinted toward the direction of the gym. 'Alright, Virgo! It's training time! Let's go over the checklist ONE more time! Gym clothes? Check! Cape of JUSTICE?!' Hearing a flapping noise, Virgo looked behind him to see his cape flapping carelessly behind him. Normally, that would be a good thing. But he was gonna go all out today! He couldn't let his poor cape get dirty! And so, he spent the next two minutes fiddling with his cape until it resembled a sort of big neckerchief! 'Check! ...Hmmm. It still feels like I'm forgetting something.'

Virgo tripped.

'Oh, yeah! Paying attention while running!' Virgo thought as everything soon turned into a spinning blur thanks to his rolling body. He soon felt something crash into him, followed by the slamming of a door, before he found himself sliding on a smooth surface on his belly. 'Wow! That was actually kinda fun!' Virgo thought happily, standing up quickly to try and see where he was. This was soon a bad idea, however, as Virgo found himself stumbling back and forth from the dizzy feelings. 'But maybe...I shouldn't do that again.' He thought before shaking his head. Looking around, he gasped loudly and clapped his hands. He was here! The gym! Getting excited, the vigilante looked around at all the new people. There was a tall green girl, a tall mask guy without a shirt, a girl wearing a kimono for some reason, all sorts of new people!. Although, that green lady and mask guy did seem a bit...off.

'Strange. My JUSTICE senses seem to be going off.' Virgo thought, humming and tapping his chin. It was almost as if someone of extreme danger to his physical health was in this very room with him...

Virgo snorted. Naaaaaah! This was a fun training class! What could possibly hurt them?! With that, Virgo decided he'd do his own little stretches until class started, thinking of all the new friends he might make along the way with a big smile!

Talked to: JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Mentioned: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl

Ivy Landvik, Demetri Voclain, Honey Mitskuni, Igor and Kassana Silverstream
Ivy surveyed the students that stood before her. There were currently a lot of short people at this fitness seminair. There was some kid she had never seen before with what looked like a cape wrapped around his neck like a neckerchief and a woman wearing a kimono, which struck Ivy as not being very practical for a physical fitness class. And worst of all, Warren had shown up to her class. Ivy glared daggers at him as the rest of the students filed in. She wasn’t being paid enough to deal with this obnoxious weapon. She knew if she turned him away though, Lord Death would be furious. So she bit her tongue, for now. Ivy pulled up her clip bored again and squinted at it. It seemed that everyone was here, and she was sick of waiting anyway.

“Alright you maggots!” Ivy yelled out at the group of students. “You’re here for one reason and one reason only! To be the best and strongest version of yourself! And I expect nothing less that every ounce of strength you have! Cause if you don’t give it your all than you don’t deserve to be here! Now for those who think my way is too intense for you, congrats! Malacai is here to train those of you who don’t have what it takes to handle my training regime. For those who want to take it to the next level, you’re with me!”

“I’M WITH YOU!” Honey shouted at the top of her lungs. She jumped with glee from being pumped up by Ivy’s speech with stars in her eyes. Meanwhile, Kassana was simply standing beside Honey, although her expression didn’t even match half of the excitement that Honey seemed to have. Actually, the silver haired weapon girl was beginning to wonder if she should’ve chosen a different class because her own workouts with Ivy already left her exhausted and barely able to get herself home.

Ivy grinned like a maniac and pointed at her number one fan. “THAT’S THE SPIRIT!”

The students watching would no doubt see Malacai’s eyes roll at that comment because his session wouldn’t exactly be easy, but it would be more possible... possible without having to be carried home afterwards. There was no need for him to actually say that, though, because it would only be a waste.

“This is going to be whatever the opposite of fun is,” muttered Demetri. Despite his comment though, he was actually pretty excited. While working with Ivy was a hellish experience, it was the best way for him to become stronger and the last thing he wanted was to become a hindrance to his partner. He squared his shoulders as he listened to Ivy shout, determined not to let down his best friend.

It took Igor a second to realize what was going on. The screaming however was making him very excited and ended his pouting. With a single leap he jumped over and hooked one of his huge arms around Demetri and shook him roughly. “SCREAMING!!!” The psycho screamed with all his excitement.

“I am screaming.” Demetri drawled. “In my heart. For you to go away.”

“ALRIGHT!” Ivy screamed at the students again. “It’s time to begin! We’ll start things slow before we ramp it up to eleven. I want you to give me ten- no FIFTEEN laps around the gym! NOW GO!!!”

Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Hanarei Hanarei CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Refaulted Refaulted DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo Zenaida Zenaida Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs AllHailDago AllHailDago simj26 simj26

dbbabb879fae30275b09c3c4af36987d.png

full

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now garbed in more 'freedom of movement' attire, Ceil entered the gym. His etch N sketch as well as his formal clothing were bundled neatly into one of the lockers. Upon entering Ceil remained in the background of the rather large group of students; satisfied that his presence would go predominantly unnoticed among this group. Assassin, mute and overall someone who does not care for the limelight, Ceil had resolved long ago to remain away from the center of attention and luckily for him, this class alone seemed to have several individuals that for one reason or another drew the attention of everyone's eyes. The most 'skilled' at this art being the psychotic looking individual presently serenading everyone with his far from angelic screaming. Ceil shook his head slightly, both in pity for the current poor soul trapped in the psycho's embrace as well as the partner of the psycho. Whoever that individual was must have been even more visually terrifying if they were able to control the brute. Ceil shuddered. Just from first glance, Ceil could already tell that himself as well as the 'psycho' were on completely different ends of the spectrum.

Tearing himself away from Demetri's torture, Ceil leaned back against the wall of the gym, the index and thumb finger of his right hand spread across his mouth; ensuring the placement of his half mask was firmly in place. Constructed of a black carbon alloy, the mask was fully capable of taking several large hits without visible strain, though that was not Ceil's main goal in fixing the mask upon his face. Emotions were a thing that Ceil had struggled to recover since leaving Grizwal, largely due to how intense his clan's traditions were when it came to displaying such a thing. Raised to kill off his emotions coupled with his inability to vocalize his emotions through the tone of speech meant that Ceil simply came across as being either aloof or simply dull. Thus, in a poor attempt to combat these flaws, Ceil's mask was decorated with a smile like motif across the face.

Silently watching and observing his colleagues, Ceil could not help but formulate methods of assassination for each and every one of them; a devilish habit of his nurtured through the line of work he had been sold into prior to coming into the DWMA. So ingrained into his psyche, Ceil didn't even have to think about it before his mind began to sink into this unpleasant tradition of his. Many of the students from general observation did not seem to impose any form of threat towards Ceil; their level or perhaps lack of any actual training the clear issue.

While not arrogant, Ceil did wonder about how intense this physical training class was. Could it even compare to the Grizwal's spartan regime? A gruelling period of intense training designed to break down the 'human' in order to forge the 'weapon' for the clientele that they entertained. Seeking to create only the best product, many of the poor children forced into that training rarely ever came out the same. Having passed and survived this hell on earth, Ceil did not necessarily require any actual physical training, fully capable of fending for himself. What Ceil lacked however was the people skills as well as the skills necessary for working in a team. Raised solely to be a weapon and tool, Ceil obviously lacked the ability to work with others as equals, to recognize that strength does not solely reside in the physical but instead exists in many different forms. At present, Ceil as a solo weapon would have more than likely 'Passed with flying colors' but as a true partner to a Meister or even as a person, he was no where near ready.

Deciding to see for himself, Ceil pushed himself away from the wall and joined the group that had chosen to follow Ivy. 15 laps around the gym? Not a problem. Ceil silently brushed his way past many of the students until he was comfortably in the middle of the pack, blending into the crowd of students that had also begun their run. It helped that quite a few students towered over him.

Adrika Cooper & Drago Tessel

Collab with my adorkable sister, Zenaida Zenaida
GfGvEyW.gif
-{About twenty minutes before class started a fateful encounter occurred in the DWMA}-

A certain white haired cafeteria guardian was busy making his rounds--More like pacing and waiting for class--when he caught sight of the clock on the wall of the cafeteria. “HOLY CUPCAKE! I have to go! I will return to protect the cafeteria later, Ms. Zapinski!" The boy called out with a wave to the cook in the kitchens before he dashed out of the cafeteria. The sound of shoes hitting the floor filled the halls as the boy ran. Sprinting as fast as he was, and not paying attention to his surroundings, there was no surprise something was going to go wrong...

Elsewhere, a young lass with twin pigtails sat staring at a wall covered in books. The lad she had been trying to talk to had suddenly remembered something he had to do, and left her alone with no one to talk to. Appropriate for a library, but in no way appropriate for the talkative teen. When her eyes traveled to a clock, she realized it was way past time to get out of that boring place and head to the fitness class. Two small hands punched the air in excitement, but no sound came from the girl for fear of the demon guarding the library. She hurried out of the library, and started running happily as soon as she was in the halls. Blissfully unaware of the other hurried student speeding towards the same corner she was headed towards...

"AAAAAAHH!!" Duo shouts of surprise filled the halls as two short students collided. The boy, who hadn't seen the blonde head until it was too late, managed to stay standing, while the girl, who was just plain oblivious, fell flat on her ass with a thump.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Here let me help you up..." The lad offered his hand to the girl, who accepted it. He pulled her to her feet. "I guess this is a decent time for an introduction. I'm Drago, 1-star meister. Who are you?"

The girl looked to Drago for a second, casually rubbing her sore behind. She grinned after his introduction. New friend! Score! "Nice to meet you Drago! I'm Adrika!" She replied, her voice full of excitement and very, very loud. After a second of just grinning at Drago, Adrika seemed to remember they had someplace to be. "I love meet new friends, but classes start soon! We have to go! Are you going to the fitness class?"

"Of course I am. You wanna go together? We can chat on the way!" Drago replied with a smile. After Adrika nodded, the two new friends took off--slightly slower this time--towards the fitness class. The start of a beautiful friendship between two trouble-making students...

-{Now, onto the current time and place}-

The excited pair of friends stood towards the back of the group--horrible placement on their part, but Ivy was shouting loud enough for them to hear without needing to move to see around people--both a little out of breath from running the entire way there. When Ivy announced more running, Drago groaned just a little and rolled his eyes. Of course they couldn't start with something simple... like stretches! Those were simple. He turned to see if Adrika wanted to run together, only to find the girl had disappeared from his side. He spotted her approaching a dark-skinned boy wearing a white... scarf?... on his neck. With a smile, he decided to leave Adrika to her own doings, and started into the fifteen laps assigned.

Drago joined the running group and stuck mostly to the outside, until someone almost ran him over. Then he slid in between people towards more of the center of the group. This placed him close to another lad who caught his eye. Mostly because they shared the same hair color. That was something he didn't see often. Talking was not a good idea, unnecessary waste of breath he was going to need by the end of these laps, so he opted to simply wave at the other boy with a smile.

While Drago started on his laps, Adrika on the other hand, decided to approach another student before even attempting to run. She had a huge grin on her face as she walked up to the dark skinned boy she'd seen in the library earlier. "Helllo! You're... V... V-something right?" She greeted, trying to remember the boys name. She'd only barely caught it earlier, so all she remember was that it started with a 'V'. "Anyway! I'm Adrika! Nice to meet you!" She continued and stuck out a hand to the boy, still cheery and grinning.

In1MOS5.gif

Last edited:
Virgo Capri
Aaaaand....DONE!

With a big smile, Virgo had finished another one of his stretching exercises! Nothing felt better than a limber body, ready to achieve a higher state of fitness all for the sake of JUSTICE! He clenched his fists, staring off into space with excitement and determination. The training didn't even start yet, and already Virgo was more pumped than ever! ...Hey, wait. When WAS the training gonna sta-HM?! Loud shouting from what sounded like the big green haired girl's voice echoed throughout the gymnasium, snuffing out all the chatter of the trainees and giving Virgo's ears a strange ringing sensation. Man, she must really be excited if she could scream that loud! With a big smile, he turned his attention straight to the girl...only to pout when he noticed he couldn't see! Still, he could hear her just fine. 'Huh. She sounds a lot more...mean than I expected.' Virgo thought, tilting his head and scratching it. What was the point of helping people improve if saying rude stuff would only bring them down? The only way that would work is if it was...Virgo gasped in realization before a coy smile adorned his features. Maybe its some odd type of reverse psychology! Now that he thought about it, the more she said he might not be able to handle it, the more he felt the need to rise above her expectations! Virgo nodded, impressed by his trainer's psychological prowess! Another reason he was proud to be part of this school!

After a few more words that explained the purpose of the other trainer in the room, to whom Virgo couldn't see past the sea of taller students, the lesson finally began, causing the crowd to disperse, bumping and shoving past the small Vigilante and causing him to stumble a few times. Blinking, Virgo looked at the group of running students and grinned? Fifteen laps? Excellent! Jogging and running was one of his favorite things to do! Fixing the knot to his cape, he nodded and took a breath. Okay, Virgo! This is it! Training time! No foolin' around, no messing up, and certainly, absolutely, without a single doubt of his mind, No. Distracti-

"Helllo!"

Before Virgo could run across the gym to join his peers, a loud voice from behind him broke him from his thoughts. Blinking, he turned and looked up....only to look down, gasping at how he met another person who was basically the same height as him! As he watched the blond girl talk to him, a small hopeful feeling emerged in his chest. Was this...Was this what he thought it was? His eyes shot to the outstretched hand currently in front of his face. H-He...It was! SHE WAS TRYING TO BE HIS FRIEND! Stars appeared in his eyes, and he gasped as he just stared at the hand like it was the best thing he ever seen. Tw-Two friends?! In one day?! This was like a dream come true! Another friend to add to the list of the allies of JUSTICE! With about as much excitement and cheer the girl herself was exhibiting, Virgo grabbed her hand and shook vigorously. Adrika? What a SPECTACULAR name! Perfect for fending off evil!

"I'M-"

Smack!

Virgo felt his hand let go of Adrika's and smash onto his mouth, along with his free hand as well. He sighed. Of course. His guilty conscience was still preventing him from speaking! He gave Adrika an apolegetic smile. D'aaaw, now he felt bad! There must be some way he can communicate! ...WAIT! He quickly reached into the pocket of his gym shorts and grabbed his phone, tangled up yellow earbuds coming out along with it. Yanking them out and shoving them back in his pocket, he began to furiously type away, tounge sticking out in effort before he held it in front of the girl's face.

"Well, hello there, new friend! I am the GOLDEN SOUL OF JUSTICE!!!!

...But my friends just call me Virgo Capri! It's nice to meet you too!"

Zenaida Zenaida

Tsukiko Tsukikage
IMG_20180221_230209.png
Perhaps she was more used to the calm, but stern, disposition that her own teachers had, but she had a hard time processing just why this particular instructor had to do an admittedly good job of turning everyone’s eardrums into dust. She wasn't going to fault her for her enthusiasm, but at the same time, she wasn’t going to lose both her hearing and depth perception. Nonetheless, her attempts to shimmy to the back of the class was impeded by the sheer number of students behind her, and all she could do was make a very pained expression as not only the teacher began to start expressing their enthusiasm in the one way she was not keen on having others imitate, but the students did so as well. Well, one student did. The dark-haired short one, who looked no older than just barely finishing grade school. It was still enough to make her feel unwell. She ought to prepare lessons on withstanding especially shrill noises in her free time. Maybe record the voices of these hyperactive people and then plug them onto headphones all night. If anything, she’d build up some immunity to them. Another student, who looked like he was on the opposite spectrum in terms of age of the first student who participated in the fun, joined in, and Tsuki may or may not have turned as green as the hair of the instructor. At least the rest of the students weren’t as eloquent as their peers.

These three could be heard from a mile away, and they didn't seem like the type to step into her family’s business. Not if Death knew exactly what and who they were going to deal with. He would never send any of these barrels of fun their way. She turned her attention to the rest of the crowd. There were, perhaps, a couple of them, enough to count on one hand, that she might have to keep an eye on. And she only had an eye to spare, she commented inwardly, and stifled a mirthless laugh at her own expense. Back on the point, for the most part, a large number of the students were sitting on 5 on the normal scale. Kids and youths who joined the DWMA like her, looking to pass and get out of here as fast as possible, or hopefuls that wished to join the ranks of elites. They were but shadows to stalk. None would pay for their deaths, and they would pay for no one’s deaths. Besides, she had her doubts that they could even catch her.

No, they were not the issue, she reasoned to herself, and started on the issued laps. The problem lay with that one. The one with the mask. She paced herself, jogging along with the crowd, pretending to be interested in the conversation a trio of students were having, but kept her one eye on the youth. He breathed death. He smelled of death. It was the scent that her father had, and her father’s father. ‘Scent’ was putting it lightly. He reeked of it. Every movement he made was akin to hers, perfectly made to seem average, normal, not appearing out of place. And truth be told, if it weren’t for his mask, she wouldn't have noticed him. She touched her eyepatch in annoyance, then quickened her pace, catching up to the young man. Time to see just what he was made of.

H-hey!” she finally eased into step with him, and feigned breathlessness. “ Hi! Couldn’t… couldn’t help but notice your mask. Whuh- what’s it made of? Ebony? It looks totally cool.

Phayne Phayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back