Phoenix Wright: Turntable Turners.

Sinensis

Name:

Apperance: (or picture.)

Personality:

Job: (detective, etc. no judge or witnesses or defendant. I (or if someone else sets it up, they do) play it)

Team: (Defense or prosecution?)

Why are you on this job?:

Skills: (things you're good and bad at.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ivan Gerard Caleb

Appearance: Ivan is tall, with pale blond hair pulled back from his face that falls to his shoulders in a slightly messy fashion. His eyes are a grayish-green color, which matches his shirt, which he wears with the top button undone. He wears no tie, and his suit jacket and pants are a dark red, which is reflected in his red ring on his right hand. His suit jacket is unbuttoned as well. His skin is slightly pale, as if he doesn't go outside much.

Personality: Ivan is not a very serious man most of the time. When it comes to the courtroom, he's still a bit aloof. However, when the defense begins taking the lead, he quickly tenses up and gets very aggravated, though he tries to hide it. He often overlooks small details, and when this happens he gets very loud and fidgety.

Job: Prosecutor

Team: Prosecution

Why are you on this job?: "To let the hammer fall on the inferior scum who lay filth upon our society, for they are the reason humankind is not as glorious as it could be. All dirt must be removed from the bottoms of my shoes after I'm done stomping them to the ground."

Skills: Ivan is good at telling when people lie, but he often overlooks small details - a strong disadvantage that often masks his advantage. He can usually keep his face a calm mask of his inner anger when things don't go his way. However, he has a boiling point where he can no longer hold it.

Name: Dale Hutchinson

Apperance: Dale is 6' 3", with tanned skin and lots of muscle due to the fact that he works out whenever he isn't on the job. He usually wears a black trench coat with a brown t-shirt underneath and jeans, as well as a fedora. He has hazel eyes and a scar on his left arm from before he was a detective, when he tried to make a citizens arrest.

Personality: Dale is a kind fellow, but he has a grudge against prosecutors, and as such he will always collect as much information on the details of a crime for the defense attorney to use to win the trial. He will almost always believe that the defendant is innocent unless decisive evidence proves otherwise, in which case he will try and help the defense as much as possible. He is always serious when it comes to collecting evidence and keeping prosecutors from tampering with it. He is very nice to everyone he meets, but the second someone even slightly insults his skill as a detective he will get all up in their face and attempt to intimidate them. He rarely ever overlooks any details when it comes to investigating.

Job: Detective

Team: Defense

Why are you on this job?: "To keep the innocent from being declared guilty, and to make sure the prosecutors don't tamper with the evidence. I don't want anyone else to end up like my brother."

Skills: Good at: Finding Evidence, fighting if need be, smooth talking prosecutors and police officers, moving heavy objects, intimidating others. Bad at: Figuring out what evidence has to do with the case, making logical guesses, talking to witnesses, keeping quiet.

@Taykillz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back