Phantom Realms RP - OOC

Oh, Anime is fine! I'd accept a description or Realistic picture as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(a thousand h's later)

5-6 i guess? >~<

Both of my characters will be finished tonight. Kira has two. And there is you and Nico. (Plus Coco, when she finishes.) That's seven characters. Hmm... We could start tonight/tomorrow?

Err, I want it to!

But, I'm still thinking about how i'm gonna go about this. (Plus I've been really really busy....)

(>:<)

I apologize for my inconveniences. I feel so bad... :/

I think I'm just thinking about it too hard. Once again though, I'm going to be really busy today, but when I get the chance, I will at the very least type up my second character. From there, I can create a more thought out and meaningful plot. And once all that is done, I hope to write out the first post.

I'm sorry, again. I hope everyone's interest hasn't been lost. ( :x )

My first post is completed, but crappy. I am busy again today... but when I revise it I will post it and we can finally start!

'been insecure about my posts lately. I know I'm a terrible GM. If anyone is willing to post a starter go ahead. I don't know what's wrong with me... :/

*Pokes @PhantomWriter*

Are you still wanting to do this? I've been so busy with my other roleplays, I haven't had the time to do this one. But, if you want me to, I can type out a post tonight for sure since I finally have time to do so. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back