He wears a necklace his mother gave him.  He has blood red eyes
Height: 

6'2"
Weight: 

135lbs
Build: 

He has a tall yet elegant build
Equipment:

He caries a sword on his right side, a pistol on his left side, and a sac full of crystals on his hip

Abilities
Strengths:

Peter Alexander Hook is extremely smart for his age, able to out wit most people.  He is also extremely fast, and very skilled with a sword
Flaws:

He's very weak, barely able to do a push up, the reason he mostly relies on his swordplay and strategy.  He can not cook for his life

Personality
General Personality:

He is unable to feel most emotions only able to feel three, pain, loneliness, and sadness.  He usually keeps a calm voice, even in front of the most threatening people as he is incapable to feel fear 
Virtues: 

He has a very calm demeanor, and a very serious face when talking to people.
Vices:

When no one's around he cries, the reason in unknown to most, but it's because his mother and father fell from one of the floating cities after a group of pirates attacked it.

-Talking to people 

-He really enjoys being in battles as it distracts him from everything his gone through.
Dislikes: 

-Arrogant people

-People who think they are smarter than him

-Pirates
Beliefs:

He believes everything happens for a reason, for example, he thinks his parents death was a sign that he needs to join The Lodge to kill pirates

Background/Context
History:

13 years ago 

"Peter!" his mother, Juliane, yelled through his small house

"Yes, mother?" he asked in calm tone

"It's time for you're..." she started but he came running before she could finish

"Are you going to teach me how to use crystals now?" he questioned

"Yes" she replied stroking his soft, dirty blonde hair

"Finally!" he exclaimed basically sprinting outside.

"Ok, your father, Jonathan, already taught you how to use a sword, right?" Juliane asked holding a crystal in her right hand, her less dominate hand

"Yes, why?"

"Good then I won't hold back." she replied extending her arm that held the crystal "This is a magic crystal in grants us humans the power to use magic, this particular crystal has been used four times already " she explained "Crystal grant me the power to slice my enemies with a sword" she said as the crystal disintegrated into purple dust as a silver sword appeared in her other hand.  "Here" she tossed Peter a crystal "Just say the incantation I just did."

"Ok!" he said basically jumping with excitement "Crystal grant me the power to slice my enemies with a sword" he said as the crystal glowed and then stopped as a sword appeared in his other hand "What happened?  Why didn't it disintegrate like yours?"

"It's ok, sometimes it doesn't then the spell you used is bound to that crystal and no other can be used" she explained "Now attack me"

"What? I can't!  You're my mother!"

"It's ok, I can handle myself with a sword"

"Ok, if you insist" he said as he lounged towards his mother swinging, she blocked every one with relative ease

"Geez, I thought you're father taught you something" she said mockingly as she swung and cut a piece of his hair off

"He..."  before he could finish a loud explosion went off

"Peter Alexander Hook, listen to me carefully, take the crystals run inside and don't come out no matter what"  She said, she never used his full name unless it was important "You here me? and take this" she said handing him a necklace"  They lived on the very outskirts of the floating city so it would be easy for the attackers to raid the Hook family and get away before any military personal arrive on site 

"Yes" is all he could say, he took the crystals and ran inside locking it on his way in

"Where are they!" he heard a unfamiliar voice say.  He ran upstairs to the attic/his bedroom to look outside

"We don't have any" his mother said

"BS!  then how did you get that sword" the taller man said, he looked like a typical pirate: an eye patch and a parrot on his left shoulder.

"It was ours to start with" she said in a calm tone.

"What's going on here?" Jonathan asked, coming home from work early after he heard the loud explosions.

"We're taking your crystals" one of the many pirates behind the leader said

"We don't have any" Jonathan tried to explained

"If you won't tell us then we'll force it out of you" the one with the eyepatch said grabbing Juliane by the collar of her dress and brought her over to the edge of the floating city, Tocatta, and dangled her over it "If you don't tell us where your crystals are I'll drop her" he threatened Jonathan.  At that moment Juliane locked eye contact with Peter and mouthed three words "I love you"

"I told you we don't have any!" Jonathan pleaded

"Well we have no use for you anyway" he said dropping Juliane

"NO!!!!" Jonathan yelled jumping after her.  He grabbed her body after catching up with her

"You shouldn't have jumped" she said calmly

"They would've killed me anyway" he explained, he grabbed a crystal from his back pocket "Great skies grant me the power of fligh..." he was about to finish when Juliane took the crystal from his hand and throw it far away from them "Why did you do that?" is all he could say after what just happened

"That spell... it takes to much energy, you would've turned into one of those monsters, like my brother" she explained "plus it's safer for Peter this way."

They fell to their death, kissing one last time before they died

"Let's go, it's obvious they have nothing worth taking" the one with the eyepatch said, walking off, all Peter could do is watch his mother and father fall to their death as the people who killed them walked away like nothing happened.   
Ethnicity/Origin:

he was born and raised on Tocatta and now lives on his ship
Faction:

Aeroths
Culture:

He always prays to a crystal before going to bed and he talks to the necklace his mother gave him saying the same thing everyday "Mom, Dad I swear I will kill those monsters who killed you"  
Profession:

He does missions for the Lodge

Magic
Mute:

no

Crystal Consumption: 

no
Magic Stamina:

12 ounces
Magic Power: 

Magic power is the same

Additional Details
Relationships:

He has a strong bond with the people associated with The Lodge as he likes to visit the main base frequently when he doesn't have a job to do   
Family: 

Both of his parents are dead
Pets:

No pets
Goals: 

To avenge his parents and protect the lodge
Other: 

n/a

Airship
Image:

1d55e8e93475f1b8459201e492ded2b5.jpg

Airship Details: 

his ship is small with three orange almost red sails.  It's very similar to a pirate ship.  It was made for one person to use it 
Equipment: 

Peter mostly keeps crystals, extra swords, and ammo, other than that there is just food and water

Last edited by a moderator:
@Masyet A story is fine as the interpretation of your character's history, since it gives a little peak to your character's life. Regarding crystal disintegration, there's no need be accurate, but I'm just stating this, just in case if you don't know: "A crystal disintegrates when it's completely used up; therefore, if it's a five ounce crystal, and you summoned a sword five times, the crystal would disappear."

You've a few spelling mistakes, so I would just proofread it. I'm alright if you misspell the Crystalpunk jargon like Aeroths, but I see some words like for born, you put burn (ethnicity/origin section). I mean no ill-will, I just want you to know, if you didn't realize those mistakes! I make spelling errors as well, and I hope you can tell me if I make any in any of my posts. :)

Additional Details are just that Additional details, they're purely optional, so no you don't need a theme. I do recommend that you give airship details, since the image is relatively small, and may not fully portray your airship.

Once you acknowledge my comments, I'll approve your character. Thank you for your submission! I appreciate your story on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back