Pesterlog: LM and CS [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

Thief of Words

Archivist for Hire
LH: Hey! About time you responded. Were you sleeping, too? I swear, it seems like everyone but me forgot what day today is! Go back and open that walkthrough I sent you, okay? This is gonna be so awesome! Oh, and I wasn't kidding about the dying part, though. When I ran as server player for a friend of mine, his whole house got obliterated by meteors when the timer ran out. Well...no, where it was got obliterated, his house disappeared before that. It was SO AWESOME! But yeah! Read that shit, before I have to sick bad Nick Cage quotes on you!

CS: how do you type that fast jfc

CS: hold on a min

CS: i got the cds.

CS: you say you gotta play right now?

CS: it is way too early, chica.

CS: it's only

CS: what

CS: 3pm

CS: see, far too early.

CS: also i need pants.

LH: Okay. Let me put this is terms you can appreciate. If you don't do the things that guide said and play this game well, then meteors are going to come and wipe out all of the world's booze. And it will be YOUR FAULT.

CS: alright already

CS: i'm at something with a cd drive now, happy?

CS: all pantsed up and ready to go.

CS: two seconds while i install this thing...

CS: better be worth it, all i'm sayin

LH:Look. Originally, this was about wanting to have more folks to play with. Plus, I dunno, I figured you might want folks to play with too. But...well, since the world actually is about to end, apparently, maybe it's about more than just that. Alrighty? Maybe I just wanna make sure everyone's lives are saved. Okay? Well...also the adventure. Now go ahead and read that walkthrough I sent you while it installs, okay? I've got to go check on some of my other friends, but I'll be at the computer. Let me know when you're ready to prevent the Boozepocalypse, alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back