Pesterlog: IV and LM [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

Thief of Words

Archivist for Hire
LM: Hey! Tim. Finally. Look, um, you're probably not gonna believe me and chalk it up to my "overactive imagination" as you put it, but you need to read this walkthrough. What it says is true. World's ending, need to follow its steps carefully. M'kay? And I know it is, because I just saw Isaac's house hit by a meteor impact. I got him into the game in time, though.

LM: Um...anyway.

LM: I need you to do me a favor. See if you can get Ione on the horn. Jasper too, for that matter. Isaac hasn't responded back yet, so I need to make sure all of you get server players.

LM: And...please don't do that picky thing you do. I put a lot of work into getting everybody together on this, so...um, just don't.

LM: Oh! And throw out that schedule of yours, Mister Ghandi. Your new schedule for...well...ever, reads "Today: ADVENTURE!"

IV: I DON'T DO A PICKY THING the proper term would be be discerning

IV: DON'T WALKTHROUGHS GIVE SPOILERS ANYWAY that seems like it would be defeating the point of actually playing the game

IV: WHY CAN'T YOU TALK TO THEM opening a chat window isn't exactly a laborious process

IV: I GUESS I CAN DO IT since the schedule thankfully has another twenty minutes available to chat

IV: WHICH IS WHY I'M NOT THROWING IT OUT plus it already has space for adventure on it

==> Camel's Back: Break

LM: Oh my GOD, Tim, can you not act like a self-righteous prick for just ONE moment?

LM: Is that too much to deal with?

LM: And you'd better damn well read it like your fucking life depends upon it, because, as it so happens, IT DOES!

LM: Your schedule, as of today, just became utterly irrelevant. Because either the majority of things it pertains to will no longer exist, or if you keep arguing instead of actually just believing me for once, YOU won't. Okay?

LM: As for why I can't, I'm trying. But it's really hard coordinating six people all at once, okay? Even I can only hold maybe three or four conversations at the same time. Especially when content matters. ESPECIALLY when not one of you assholes gives me an ounce of credit. So fuck it. I don't know why I even bothered. You and CaptainDudebro can go die in a meteor shower for all I care. I give up.

LM has ceased pestering IV

IV: NO NEED TO BE RUDE or take the lord's name in vain

IV: I'LL READ THE WALKTHROUGH it's loading just very slowly

IV: NOT ALL OF US HAVE FAST INTERNET or computers from this decade

IV: YOU REALIZE YOUR CLAIM OF DOOM is somewhat hard to accept at face value though don't you

IV: I'M MESSAGING IONE and left a note for jasper he isn't online right now

IV: I STILL FEEL IT IS WRONG OF YOU TO ATTACK ME especially for wanting to associate with the right people

IV: BUT I GUESS WE CAN DISCUSS THIS LATER when we aren't all in some kind of nebulous peril

(Apparently I forgot to post this earlier >_< Like, 4 or 5 hours earlier)

LM: Assuming there is a later.

LM: I messaged someone to contact you. Either you be his server player, or vice versa. I don't care at this point.

LM: Just get the game loaded up. And don't deploy or open the Cruxtruder until you're ready.

LM has ceased pestering IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back