• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

OK! Time for RP council!

We're aware this is off on a little hiatus but we'll continue. Just some things need to be fixed now that Digi has departed from it.

So, MC business...does Digi die off?

and TK had told me Digi had the antagonist planned out but now that he's gone, what plans do we have now?

(cuz thanks to all these freaking updates on this site i dont know where anything is unless my notification take me there!)

...ive yet to use the bookmark feature

(but with some lost members now...awe i dont mind.

so basically we're set? we just leave antagonist plans to TK?)

(ugh i need to keep up with things. my bad)

tumblr_mbpl70Ipwe1r2p2wqo1_500.gif

"Yeah...other than bufu, Mariposa has Dia...but we don't need that yet, huh?" she said with a light but somewhat forced smile. But hell, it's not like she could really help it. This whole shadow world was nothing but the unknown..she even spent her fair share of time trying to look something up with her best friend Google, but alas she came up with nothing. And like it or not, Adara was utterly terrified of the unknown. She sighed. Trying to stop thinking about all this right now would truly help her for one.

She finally nodded towards Cyrus. "Alright, lets just go...where do we even head to?"

@TKolord
tumblr_m6e1siAu5T1qhd8sao1_250.gif

"Anyways..." Hank said slowly. "I guess I should at least chug down a coffee, huh? ...So...you wanna come with?" he asked both wearily and awkwardly as he busily tapped his foot on the ground awkwardly.​

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back