• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 - Role-Swap AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Arcanist

It's always darkest before the dawn
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Main RP

Ground Rules:

• Standard RPN rules apply.
  • Strictly canon characters, unless we need fill-ins for Arcanas/plot convience etc.
  • Remember this is a swap of the likes of Sojiro, Iwai, Kawakami etc. to the Protagonists. Therefore, the previous Protagonists effectively have swapped roles.
  • No god-modding/Mary-sueing, you know the drill, folks.
  • Make love, not war. (in a platonic manner, if you could)
  • Let us know if you're going to be active/inactive!
  • Try to keep OOC chat in...well, the OOC tab.
  • Any queries, grudges, etc. feel free to PM or air out that laundry in the OOC chat.
  • Have fun kids!

Last edited:
“‘scuse me…yeah…pardon me…”

Sojiro mumbled as he shoved past several groups of students, all sporting the same Shujin uniforms, ignoring the shouts and the offended cries of his peers. He hadn’t time to be walking along snail-highway this morning, nuh-uh. This was by far, the most important day of the week.

Sojiro had woken earlier, even turned down the old hag’s curry to get in earlier than normal. If the damn train hadn’t been delayed again, he would have gotten to Aoyama-Itchome at the earliest time planned. No matter, he could still make it…he would make it.

The young man ploughed through the school’s entrance, his eyes darting wildly around entrance hall. Students already stood, clutching books close to their chests, gossiping about the past week, the upcoming weekend. For a moment, Sojiro had lost sight of what he was looking for. That was, until he could see it in the distance.

Sojiro legged it to the familiar short haired lady, who sat behind the desk, flicking through some trashy magazine she had probably picked up a month ago. Clambering for some money in his pockets, he asked frantically, “Lady, please tell me there’s some left. There’s gotta be!”

The woman’s eyes rose lazily from the magazine at the crazy-eyed Sojiro, and she nodded to the bread, wrapped up like it was practically waiting for Sojiro. It was the lone piece of bread left. “You’re lucky. Last one.”

Sojiro’s lips formed a shit-eating grin. “Alright! I’ll take it!” He announced in a victorious tone. His hand reached out to grab it…only to see a similar motion out of the corner of his eye.

Tae was barely awake as she shuffled into the school, a cup of coffee in her hand and the other clutching her bag. She hated mornings. It was too early to function, and she would be a zombie without a dose of caffeine. She spent most days helping out in the clinic after school, leaving her with her school work in the evenings. It wasn’t a rare occurence for her to go to bed after midnight, causing her dependance on coffee to function. Today wasn’t any different. It was her last year in high school, so she had a lot of studying to do to prepare for college. She was confident she could do it, though her schedule could be intense. She made sure to take some time to relax every once in a while, but at the moment her evenings were filled with studying.

Tae had woken up later than usual and had had to hurry to catch her train. She had to skip breakfast because of it, but she hadn’t been worried about it. She could get some food at school. The food at school was surprisingly good anyway, so it was an unexpected and pleasant treat. She pushed her way through the crowd of students, brushing past one of the teachers as he kept an eye on the crowd. She drank the last of her coffee and threw the now empty cup in one of the bins in the hallway, and then made her way to the small desk near the entrance. She was in luck; there was one more piece of bread left. Perfect. She reached out to grab it only to see another hand reach for it. Her eyes followed the arm to the owner of the hand trying to take her bread, only to see a familiar face. Sojiro Sakura. They didn't really talk to each other all that much, but they were in the same class. And he lived at that café she liked to go to. It made her decision easier.

Tae quickly reached out and snatched the bread, throwing Sojiro a triumphant grin. "Sorry, I got it first." She quickly grabbed some money and paid the lady for the bread. She then crossed her arms, holding the bread up. "I'm willing to share it with you, though. If you get me some of that delicious coffee your caretaker makes." She had been too busy to go there and get a cup, but that Futaba made the best coffee she had ever had. Whenever she had time she would stop there after she was done working at the clinic. Now that she didn't have time, she could have Sojiro take some coffee with him to school. It would be a great way to start the day. And having Sojiro do something for her was an added bonus.

There was no mistaking the blue tinted hair in the corner of his eye. It was never hard to miss, not if it was in his homeroom and his classes every single day. It was rare that Sojiro ever engaged in a long, meaningful conversations with Tae. There was the odd greeting in class, maybe a, "Tae, could I borrow a pen?" or otherwise had sporadic conversations with her when she swung around Leblanc. Other than that, she wasn't to be seen; though, he had heard about her helping out in the local clinic.

Regardless, he had assured himself he would not be beaten to the last piece of bread by his own classmate. But alas, his reflexes on this morning were exceptionally poor. Sojiro's lip twitched. After getting up early, even having that one coffee that he thought would set him up for the day...the girl had even paid for it too, when Sojiro's wallet wasn't even a thought in his mind. The third-year wasn't about to grovel though. That was far beyond his station. But then he had heard Tae's proposal to share the bread, in exchange for...coffee? That almost seemed too easy. And the suspicion was clear in his narrowed gaze and his perked up eyebrow.

"Just coffee?" Sojiro enquired, eyeing her expression for any giveaways that there was more intention that met the eye...until his stomach grumbled, demanding that it gain sustenance. The young man sighed at, glancing down at the traitor who ruined his game plan. He supposed it was just coffee after all. "Coffee it is. Though, I could throw in a romantic evening for two with no extra cost..." He winked at her. He couldn't help throwing in a little flirtatious teasing. It was in his nature after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back