• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Well,I think I generally make it clear.

She trusts Ann and Masami due to their shared experiences so far,but she's concerned about the perception of she and Masami having an imbalanced relationship because she had to save Masami when the latter entered the Metaverse for the first time.

She can work well with Tragedy,but thinks he takes too many of the wrong kind of risk,and thinks Oracle and Prophet have had powers that prove useful,but may not be fully reliable.

She is grateful to Baron,but conversely doesn't want to deal with Agata more than is necessary.

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Maeve Valor Maeve Valor That Weird girl That Weird girl Anthem Anthem Nellancholy Nellancholy

Hey Team. I'm working on everyone's upgraded equipment and would like all of your input.

Actually now this raises a question if were needing a equipment upgrade sequence shouldn't we be suggesting ideas, and than getting input on them to get them approved? I mean nothing against these a majority are good ones, but some of them don't match up completely to styles of fighting that the characters have shown or theme to their personalities. Unless that is also the point of the question and these are just starting suggestions to which than I rescind my question and instead go "Ah" lol.

Well,I think I generally make it clear.

She trusts Ann and Masami due to their shared experiences so far,but she's concerned about the perception of she and Masami having an imbalanced relationship because she had to save Masami when the latter entered the Metaverse for the first time.

She can work well with Tragedy,but thinks he takes too many of the wrong kind of risk,and thinks Oracle and Prophet have had powers that prove useful,but may not be fully reliable.

She is grateful to Baron,but conversely doesn't want to deal with Agata more than is necessary.

Oh I more so meant the feelings she's keeping for them from them. Since she is a bit stoic i was curious if she has started to develop feelings for anyone yet or having certain types of feelings like sisterhood, brotherly, romantically etc lol. I can promise what you have said here is definitely shown in your writing i should have clarified my answer a bit more lol. My bad.

On the topic of weapons, it has occurred to me that since it's expected for the characters to upgrade their weapons every so often, wouldn't it make sense for the weapons to have a leveling system as well so that it's easier for us to tell when they should be swapped out? Let me know what you guys think, especially TreasureSniper TreasureSniper .

On the topic of weapons, it has occurred to me that since it's expected for the characters to upgrade their weapons every so often, wouldn't it make sense for the weapons to have a leveling system as well so that it's easier for us to tell when they should be swapped out? Let me know what you guys think, especially TreasureSniper TreasureSniper .

That or maybe a golden rule of like once a weapon is gained its good up until a full palace length of time like if you get it at the beginning of a palace its only efficient up until the beginning of the next, or if you get it in the middle its good up to the middle of the next palace and so forth?

Last edited:
I wouldn't put a strict rule or yet another level to track on this,but I'd agree that every 1-2 palaces is a good time to switch gear as well

If the weapon swap is every palace then Tragedy is long overdue xD
Though he didn't get a bit of a more powerful armament due to it being from Baron, so idfk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back