Hello, my name is: Perseus Aegle

I am: 16 (Almost 17)

If you can't tell what I am, I am: Male

I am a: Human

My orientation is: Heterosexual

I am about: 5'6

I weigh about: 195lb

Look at my scars: Several Dotting his hands from crafting his weapons

Distinguished Features: Is almost never seen without his signature shades and Headset. Embolden on the side of both is his Symbol. Around his neck is a silver locket (also bearing his symbol). Inside are two pictures: One is his sister Alena, and the other is of his mother Ameythest, and his father Melancton.

Team: (This will be filled out later once the teams are made)

I really like: Music, the color white, Gaming, Reading, Technology in General

I really don't like: People Abusing others, Soap Opera's, and Spoil-sports.

Some of the things I like to do: Dance, Play games on my kick-ass Laptop

My semblance is: Technomancy

I also: Have incredible perception, normally able to spot things most others would miss.

My weapon I use is:

'Daylights Talons'
Dual Interchangeable Submachine guns (Preffered Rounds: Ice dust) and Climbing hammers

Submachine Form
Climbing Hammers

I may be strong, but I have my weaknesses:
Easily Distracted
Quick to rush into things
Don't always think thing through
I can come off as an Eccentric
I can deal damage, but I'm not good at taking it.

Now here is my most exciting backstory, maybe not, not too sure yet:

I've been a lot of things: A hacker, a street performer, a thief, and on one occasion, a hero. I grew up in Atlas, where things were always so freaking cold and it snowed constantly. I loved it there, and my attire was meant to match my homeland. At around the age of 10, we moved to Vale. Gotta say, the mixed cultures are nice, but what interested me more was the full pockets everyone had. I made my fortune by using my semblance to rob people blind. With a lot of reliance on the CCT and such, that made things incredibly easy. I used my 'well-earned' fortune to buy myself anything electrical and machine-working. I used my funds to also help me build Daylights Talons. Most of my gear I retro-fit with upgrades to suit my needs, so I may come off as a tech fiend.

Actually, Tech Fiend doesn't do it justice- If I do say so myself, I like to think I am a veritable genius with technology. I guess it has something to do with my semblance, but everything just 'clicks' with me. I can't take credit for designing them, but guess who was the one who developed the weapon systems on the Atlesian Knight-200's? This guy. I improved the design by taking the original schematics for the Atlesian Knight-130's and some of the models for the Atlesian Paladin-290, though the latter is still a prototype, so I had to downgrade the weapons quite a bit, but the end result is still spectacular, I estimate a 30% improvisation of combat handling.

I can come off as a patriot for my homeland, but don't think that makes me blind- I know what type of place Atlas is, and those people that say things bad about my country? Not entirely wrong. Atlas is my Kingdom, I know which side of the firing line I am on, but let me put it this way- You ever had a brother? Some drugged up younger brother who, lets say, knocked up the pastor's daughter, can't hold down a job, and whose home away from home is a Jail Cell? That's what Atlas is. Their compass ALWAYS spinning. They try to hold onto everything they can, especially since we lost the Great War, but because of it, our settlements like Mantle suffer. The Dust Companies practically rule Atlas, and because of that, it causes a lot of problems with the Faunus.

Also, when some of the problems and bad reputation with our country are CAUSED by our expansionist attitude, like what happened with Vacuo? Oum on a Crutch, don't get me started. I can't really blame the White Fang for hating our guts.

Atlas isn't a bad place, it just needs better leadership. Hell, I think that's why I started my whole thing with Hacking in the first place- I wanted to give people a better view on us and to prove that Atlas isn't full of just assholes. Hell, one time I saw that this orphanage was under the risk of closing, so I hacked into a nearby bank and transferred some of their cash into the Orphanages account. I also hacked into the work-order for a renovator, and got the place fixed up with proper heating and lighting. I like to consider myself a 'Modern Day Electronical Robin Hood'. I like to think I can look out for my friends and people, but still stay loyal to my Kingdom. I am simply finding creative solutions for it.

The story of how I became a hero is actually kind-of ironic: I wanted to push my luck, and see if I could steal from the Schnee Dust Corporation. By accident, I discovered a plot to take out one of the board-members by a White-Fang Sympathizer. Now, I may think these rich pricks need to get whats coming to them, but I sure as hell don't agree to killing them. I sent a tip to the CEO, and they caught the guy before he could strike. The CEO rewarded me with a fully-paid tuition at Beacon Academy (if I could pass the tests). I got a spotlight in the papers for it, and after I managed to pass the entrance tests, I'm now on my way to Beacon.

Man, this is why I don't believe in Karma.

Misc:
People say I tend to be flashy- I say why not?​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back