• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson the Prophecy

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
Laura wasn't exactly aware of the passage of time, staying in a dark cramped room would cause that. She didn't really go outside for various reasons least of all the fact she hated everyone in the camp. She really couldn't think of anyone she could say she liked and in truth she hated her half siblings the most. She saw them as the lucky ones, and they flaunted their skills and their power, and everything about them seemed designed to piss her off. Leo was the one she hated the most given anytime she rarely decided to make something he had to show her up. He always had to come and remind her just how much better he was than her. The only good thing about Leo was that when some idiot asked Laura to make something she could just tell them to fuck off and find fucking Leo. If they wanted a magical weapon that or a computer with internet or anything they could go to Leo and he could enchant their shit. If Leo couldn't make magical weapons well fuck them she wasn't going to help anyone who would go to Leo anyways. The only living thing Laura tolerated in the camp was Legs, her giant centipede, who was already about a foot long, that she had used some spell she had learned to make far more docile. Where once he had been a normal centipede aka a speedy demon of pain, now he was closer to a dog.

Legs's enclosure was one of the few things not piled with various game boxes, and deliveries. The bed in her room was covered with various things with a small space cleared for her to sleep on. With her mini fridge she had enchanted to have an eternally replenishing supply of snacks, Laura had no reason to ever leave her room. Really she should make some kind of teleporter so she wouldn't have to leave her room to get packages. She could, it would not be that hard to make, but then fucking Leo would have to one up her and rub it in her face. If she was just going to be insulted and demeaned for anything she did then why do anything? Laura was perfectly fine just getting her packages and telling whoever delivered them to fuck off as soon as she got them. If the one delivering the package was Leo then well the package was lost to Laura, and even if she took it she might just order another. She didn't want anything Leo touched.

The only thing she thought she might have over Leo was her computer. It was extremely customized and made to connect even way out here to the internet flawlessly, along with running off magic thus meaning it could go anywhere and still have a connection. Her computer was in a way the only place Laura felt comfortable and didn't need to lash out at everyone and everything. Her massive and ever growing collection of games where worlds where she wasn't practically a cripple and wasn't forever stuck in the fucking camp. The was something Leo would never get the feeling of being weak, broken, and knowing you would never be able to go anywhere by yourself ever again. Still she could talk to her parents, not the god parent but her humans ones as she had both of them. That was one thing she had over Leo she had 2 loving parents she could see at any time even if just through a screen. Her godly parent she didn't even count as one, he had not claimed her till practically forced, at least in her mind, so she wasn't about to claim him as family.

Looking to the clock Laura saw that she had played the night away, again, well it wasn't like anyone cared if she slept. Laura was sure everyone looked down on her Leo the most, if she just hid away then they would not come seeking her. Being forgotten was for the best, it was better than the hatred others had for her, or that she thought they had for her, after all she hated how she was so who wouldn't hate her.

" Fuck i have a package due today don't i legs?" Laura asked her pet who despite some enchantments to his mind via magic still couldn't talk or really understand words beyond a dog or cat's understanding. That just meant the foot long centipede that was lounging on Laura's bed instead of in his enclosure just perked up and looked at her. " I could wait for someone to bring it to me, but then it might be fucking Leo and i don't want to order another" She sighed having decided to try 3d printing after seeing videos on it and with her abilities she could improve it so much. She really didn't want Leo to see it and make fun of her only to decide to out due her just to show her how weak she was. " That means i would need to go outside I hate outside it is so open" Going outside for Laura was a pain, she hated the open, she hated crowds, and it felt like the world was trying to punish her for existing. Her eyes were sensitive to light in the extreme meaning she needed dark shades, and if she stayed out for any good length of time she needed the most powerful of sun screen. " So either I risk Leo showing how much he hates me by fucking with me again or I go outside and deal with ... people" She almost spat the last word her tone dripping with hate and venom. To call the things outside people was an oversimplification. They were only somewhat human, far less human than her.

" Gods i need that teleporter, maybe if i make it at night i can keep it secret" She sighed knowing her only good option was going outside. Hermes was good about getting things in early so her big box should be here. Luckily with her hatred of everyone and everyone looking down on her nothing was expected. So her over sized shirt with stains from food and oil on it along with Pajama pants wasn't going to embarrass her. She hated everyone so why should she even care or pretend she could even pretend to have any looks.

With her fate sealed Laura fished out her sunglasses and made her way out of her room and cabin. She did her best to avoid others and should anyone see her they were treated with a glare from someone who couldn't even harm the youngest of them. She just needed to go out get her package and go back to her room with as little contact with the half bloods as she could and if the gods weren't the cruel malicious beings she knew they were then she wouldn't see Leo and if they wanted to disprove her assessment of them then they could strike Leo down. Now that would be the best day ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back