Percy Jackson and the Olympians / Heroes of Olympus

Elrazhnia

RK1000
Looking for someone to do a private, PM-based RP in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians / Heroes of Olympus universe. I've read the entire original series, and am almost finished with House of Hades. Haven't read either the Demigod Files or Demigod Diaries just yet, but I do have both of them checked out from the library and will be reading them once I finish up with House of Hades...

Elrazhnia said:
Looking for someone to do a private, PM-based RP in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians / Heroes of Olympus universe. I've read the entire original series, and am almost finished with House of Hades. Haven't read either the Demigod Files or Demigod Diaries just yet, but I do have both of them checked out from the library and will be reading them once I finish up with House of Hades...
I'd be interested in RPing with you. I haven't read the Demigod Files or Diaries either, but I did read all of PJO and I've finished The House of Hades as well. Did you have any specific ideas in mind?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nutter said:
I'd be interested in RPing with you. I haven't read the Demigod Files or Diaries either, but I did read all of PJO and I've finished The House of Hades as well. Did you have any specific ideas in mind?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have some vague concepts that haven't really blossomed into full plots. I have some OCs for the universe, some being demigods some being children of the original cast for a next generation setting. The only full plot idea I have is something that is pretty much an alternate reality. There are more details, but long story short it involves Leo being Percy's foster brother, the birth of them running away when they start attracting monsters, ultimately being brought to camp by Luke, and Percy joining Luke on the side of the Titans.

Well it sounds great to me. I have a few OCs too, so if you want we can work on those concepts of yours a little more to get an rp going, or we could use that full plot. I am pretty much open to anything.

Nutter said:
Well it sounds great to me. I have a few OCs too, so if you want we can work on those concepts of yours a little more to get an rp going, or we could use that full plot. I am pretty much open to anything.
Great! Just send me a PM and we can discuss details there.

I never read the book(planning to) but i am somewhat familiar with the setting

If that's good enough for you then i'm game.

Azel said:
I never read the book(planning to) but i am somewhat familiar with the setting
If that's good enough for you then i'm game.
If you have basic knowledge of the setting, I can work with that. Pm me if you're still interested and we can discuss details.

The basic setting is that the Greek gods are still kicking around in the modern world and their demigod kids all go to this special camp with the Titans being the villains right? I'm pretty knowledgeable about Greek mythology...or well, i played age of Mythology :D

Since i don't know the characters very well yet and don't want to get spoiled on the books would it be okay if we did original characters?

Azel said:
The basic setting is that the Greek gods are still kicking around in the modern world and their demigod kids all go to this special camp with the Titans being the villains right? I'm pretty knowledgeable about Greek mythology...or well, i played age of Mythology :D
Since i don't know the characters very well yet and don't want to get spoiled on the books would it be okay if we did original characters?
Sure, I have lots of OCs for the universe, but a large number of them are next gen kids of the original cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with that. I got an oc of my own in mind as well.

So you won't mind doing some hand holding for a Percy Jackson Newbie?

Nico said:
Do you two mind if join you two, as a small group kind thing?
The site allows more than two people in a PM right? If Azel doesn't mind, it's cool with me, I just don't like doing really big groups, that's why I do PMs instead of forums. 

Azel said:
I'm fine with that. I got an oc of my own in mind as well.
So you won't mind doing some hand holding for a Percy Jackson Newbie?
No, I'd be fine with that. Heck, if your character is character is only just finding out they're a demigod it'd be the natural way for the story to progress.

Avoiding spoilers would be for the best

I'l go write my character then, i'm thinking son of Zeus. I think i like the first two of your characters best.

Maybe my character could get recruited by them while saving him from some mythical beings trying to kidnap him or some other danger.

Kay but should warn you: children of the Big Three (Zeus, Hades, Poseidon) are basically forbidden in the PJ-verse. They exist, but the other two brothers have serious problems with them...

I normally play guys who like guys >>

but, I have a Son of Hecate, a Son of Iris, a Son of Hypnos and a Son of Nyx

Nico said:
I normally play guys who like guys >>
but, I have a Son of Hecate, a Son of Iris, a Son of Hypnos and a Son of Nyx
And I have absolutely no problem with that. In fact, some of my next gen OCs are NicoXPercy and FrankXLeo kids... did you still want to do the small group, or would you rather do a separate one together?

Same,I shipped them even before the House of Hades reveal lol Though I also like the NicoPercyAnnabeth and NicoJasonPercy trios.

K that's cool with me. ^.^ Do you have any details available for your OCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back