Story Pen & Pad [Short Story - Part 5]

WildPeach

WildPeach
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer:
I wrote this for another platform a while back. My writing was rusty back then. I like to believe I'm better now lol.

This is obviously a fictional short story and written by someone who has never been to Paris.
It is set in a time/world where same sex relationships are frowned on. However, it's still set in a somewhat more “modern” time.
𝗡𝗼 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗨𝘀𝗲 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Untitled159_20240214170021.png
________

Title:
Pen & Pad
Part 5

◁◁ Ⅱ ▷▷

It was the following afternoon when Penelope was sitting on her sofa with her boyfriend, contemplating ending things with him… Before she saw the news on the tv... Her breath caught in her throat and her hand clutched over her heart, "No..." The word slipped out in a pleading whisper and she began to weep softly, too afraid to cry any harder for fear of losing control.

Upon seeing her break down her boyfriend was quick to pull her close, "What's wrong??"

"That was Pad’s..." Her eyes stared fixed to the small TV as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. She was heartbroken and devastated and no longer able to keep her self control. Penelope shattered and crumbled into her boyfriends arms in a hysterical fit of saddened emotions. Her cries would haunt the man … and her.

"Padma..."

To be continued…

◁◁ Ⅱ ▷▷

Users who are viewing this thread

Back