Story Pen & Pad [Short Story - Part 4]

WildPeach

WildPeach
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer:
I wrote this for another platform a while back. My writing was rusty back then. I like to believe I'm better now lol.

This is obviously a fictional short story and written by someone who has never been to Paris.
It is set in a time/world where same sex relationships are frowned on. However, it's still set in a somewhat more โ€œmodernโ€ time.

๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.

Untitled159_20240214170021.png
________

Title:
Pen & Pad
Part 4

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

Padma spent the day showing Penelope all the sights and hidden-away corners of Paris. Although Penelope lived in Paris now she was still new to the area. Padma had visited Paris quite frequently growing up so she knew more places to visit. Before the two knew it, the sun was setting and they were right back where they started, standing alone on the sidewalk.

Penelope had been overwhelmed with the joy she had from their day but now it was quickly diminishing into sadness, "Promise you'll call me when your plane lands home tomorrow?"

Padma smiled and nodded, "Of course! When have I not?" She slowly lifted a hand and cupped Pen's jaw in her palm and pulled her closer, lacing the fingers of her other hand with Penelope's fingers. Slowly their lips met in a deep passionate farewell kiss. Then Padma unwillingly pulled back and brushed her nose gently against her secret lover's, "We shouldn't wait so long next time... I just wish we had more time..."

"I know... So do I.." Penelope whispered against Padma's lips, "People are cruel and unfair though... Our families would never understand. They would think us crazy.."

Padma nodded in agreement with a heavy sigh as she took a single step back, "Goodbye Pen."

Tears slowly began making their way down Penelope's cheeks as she followed the motion, taking a step back as well, "No... No Goodbyes... See you soon Pad." Her lips curved into a sad smile.

"You're right. No goodbyes. Only 'See you soon". Never goodbye." Padma gave an encouraging smile in return as she reached out and brushed away Penelope's tears.

Then the two women turned on their heels and walked off in opposite directions.

To be continuedโ€ฆ

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

Users who are viewing this thread

Back